ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same

Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!

[Reply]
digger 08:42 PM 07-15-2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:56 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
I'm quite ok with public executions of Democrats who helped do this. Time to put the fear of God back into people.
They don't believe in God or religion and that is actually a big part of the problem today. Democratic secular societies are failing societies and doomed to fail because nothing is there to orientate the population to a greatest possible good. The fall is long process probably lasting a couple hundred years at least. Totalitarian regimes will end up prevailing in a world which abandons God and religion because totalitarian regimes at least orientate the population toward the "good" of the party or the dictator.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:54 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Nixhex 07:19 AM 07-16-2021
Looks like the auditors are requesting the County provide answers to their findings at this point. They auditors did not state these to be facts. I love watching all the people try and discredit the auditors because they don't want to believe their findings to be true. Ken Bennett was one of the men speaking at the hearing yesterday. Dude was the Secretary of State for Arizona from 2009 to 2015. He might know a thing or two about elections and audits. Seems strange he would be going along with this if it was just a big scam like you all want it to be.
[Reply]
Nixhex 07:23 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So apparently the Cyber Ninjas combined the early vote center totals with mail in ballots to wrongly conclude that there were more votes than mail in ballots mailed out:

The county's twitter page is "fact checking" all kinds of stuff with no proof, just words. Are they any more believable than the auditors?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Looks like the auditors are requesting the County provide answers to their findings at this point. They auditors did not state these to be facts. I love watching all the people try and discredit the auditors because they don't want to believe their findings to be true. Ken Bennett was one of the men speaking at the hearing yesterday. Dude was the Secretary of State for Arizona from 2009 to 2015. He might know a thing or two about elections and audits. Seems strange he would be going along with this if it was just a big scam like you all want it to be.
Their current Sec of State is a Soros-backed gal who has called Trump a Nazi on social media. That's who is in charge of their elections, where Sharpie-Gate happened under her watch. Ya' know when sharpies were handed out which bled through the abnormally thin paper, ruining the ballots which screws up how the machines read the ballots putting many of them in the adjudication catergory. She had to know that would happen. Inside job. What a joke!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:34 AM 07-16-2021
The county's twitter page is "fact checking" all kinds of stuff with no proof, just words. Are they any more believable than the auditors?
He'll believe everything bad on the audit whether or not it's true.
[Reply]
banyon 08:36 AM 07-16-2021
Where else should they do it? The Arizona audit threw out the observers, would not allow questions at their “hearing” from unfriendly questioners.

Was there something factually incorrect about their post?
[Reply]
Donger 08:39 AM 07-16-2021
Who would have guessed that gullible Trumpers were gullible.
[Reply]
digger 09:07 AM 07-16-2021
banyon/Donger: I got this for you:

Keep digging...
:-)

[Reply]
Donger 09:08 AM 07-16-2021

Keep digging...

Nice. Bamboo handle?
[Reply]
eDave 12:10 PM 07-16-2021
Alan Dershowitz said evidence suggests the 2020 presidential election wasn't "stolen" and that the results were correct. This should satisfy BEP.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:13 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Alan Dershowitz said evidence suggests the 2020 presidential election wasn't "stolen" and that the results were correct.
You mean the same Alan Dershowitz that defended OJ Simpson and endorsed Hillary Clinton? That Alan Dershowitz?

Thanks for keeping us up on his opinions. I guess.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:14 PM 07-16-2021
:-):-):-)
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You mean the same Alan Dershowitz that defended OJ Simpson and endorsed Hillary Clinton? That Alan Dershowitz?

Thanks for keeping us up on his opinions. I guess.

[Reply]
phisherman 07-16-2021, 12:15 PM
This message has been deleted by phisherman.
vailpass 12:15 PM 07-16-2021

Keep digging...

User name checks out :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up