ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 47
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:04 PM 06-02-2021

‘No Apologies Whatsoever’: Pentagon Defends Its Woke Diversity Efforts Under Biden Admin https://t.co/3bkukvYDYK

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 2, 2021

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06-02-2021, 10:06 PM
This message has been deleted by chiefzilla1501.
BDj23 04:19 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
NPCs are irredeemable
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:01 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean yeah, let's not pretend the religious right didn't own the media for decades censoring anyone who said the word "butt" on TV. The tables have just shifted in an entirely different direction. The right still tries to cancel people but they just lack the influence to do it all that successfully in the mainstream.

But let's not pretend that woke cancel culture is a huge problem and extremely damaging to whatever cause they're selling.
Whatever you think of censoring content, or stratifying it for intended audiences, it's not cancel culture.

I swear, this obstinate refusal to acknowledge the meaning of terms is purposeful.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:23 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Whatever you think of censoring content, or stratifying it for intended audiences, it's not cancel culture.

I swear, this obstinate refusal to acknowledge the meaning of terms is purposeful.

A short list of conservative cancel culture on just one subject. I can easily fond more on other subjects if you want.

One Million Moms Announces Disney Boycott Over Gay Character

An Alabama movie theater won’t show Beauty and the Beast because of a gay character.

Conservative Christians Call For Boycott Of Gay TV Sponsors

In 2008 the AFA had McDonald's in its crosshairs, calling for a boycott after a $20,000 donation to the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

In 2016, One Million Moms launched a protest against H&M, for using a transgender model in the campaign ‘She’s a Lady’, featuring a range of women modelling different styles.

Conservative Christians calls for a boycott of Disney over DuckTales episode. The group accuses Disney of "indoctrinating children by exposing them to homosexual relationships through a facade of normalcy."

A petition has now been launched by the conservative One Million Moms group, encouraging families to boycott The Eternals based solely on the fact that it features a same-sex relationship.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:51 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Wow. So basically if you say you don’t see racism somewhere, then you are racist and will be punished for it. It’s almost like they can’t actually present evidence and instead just silence you.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:54 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
“Woke conservatives” embracing cancel culture


It looks like his graduation will go through. But it’s ridiculous that Stanford even listened to the complaint at all. It should take all of two seconds to tell them to get lost.
[Reply]
BDj23 07:21 AM 06-03-2021
You guys need to stop! Making fun of leftists on the internet is white privilege!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:34 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Wow. So basically if you say you don’t see racism somewhere, then you are racist and will be punished for it. It’s almost like they can’t actually present evidence and instead just silence you.
That is the end game.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:40 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Wow. So basically if you say you don’t see racism somewhere, then you are racist and will be punished for it. It’s almost like they can’t actually present evidence and instead just silence you.
It's the classic fallacy of logic known as disproving a negative, which in not possible in general terms.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:06 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean yeah, let's not pretend the religious right didn't own the media for decades censoring anyone who said the word "butt" on TV.
That wasn’t the religious right, moron. That was a generally polite society.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:51 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Wow. So basically if you say you don’t see racism somewhere, then you are racist and will be punished for it. It’s almost like they can’t actually present evidence and instead just silence you.


They are the Borgian Left.

  1. You will comply!
  2. You will conform!
  3. You will be assimilated!

[Reply]
tredadda 01:02 PM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It's not difficult to find things that confirm your biases on the internet. The story about a private school teaching sex education to young children is just weird though. How is that a woke progressive thing to want 6 year olds to learn about masturbation? No progressive politicians or media figures are pushing for anything like that. At least argue about things we actually believe instead of posting fringe news stories that most on the supposed "left" would also find disturbing.

As for "critical race theory," this is not actually being taught in public schools and it's mostly a conservative buzzword that they don't actually understand and they are deliberately lying and pushing the false narrative that it's about race essentialism. But even that is something where I would argue in favor of teaching it in schools, unlike child masturbation. Just ask us what we believe and we'll tell you - there's no need to gaslight.
What do you believe in? And why?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:18 PM 06-03-2021
Wrong-think is our schools being called out; https://libertyjusticecenter.org/media/loudoun-county/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:30 PM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Wrong-think is our schools being called out; https://libertyjusticecenter.org/media/loudoun-county/

Spoiler!
Someone's going to make good money off of the lawsuits.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 06-03-2021
That was just the next step is all
[Reply]
Page 3 of 47
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up