ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 47
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that donít necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:40 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
She's considered one of the 2-3 stupidest people in Congress, and for good reason. But what gets me about that clip is that Hirono, without explicitly saying so, just admitted that two hugely important cases were decided unconstitutionally, and that she likes it that way.
So strange that you would say that

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:17 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
It's a rational distinction. Gender is relevant to athletic performance, not so much to political performance.
You almost had me fooled at this distinction without a difference.

Be that as it may, Babbly is pro-tranny and I assumed he was not. So I acknowledge that fact now. Once he sees trannies in competition he will become an advocate. His firmware will be updated and he will be on board for this too by 2030.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:02 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by :
Brandeis University has issued new language that they suggest be used because the previous terms were too offensive, oppressive, and violent. Among those terms to obliterate is the phrase "trigger warning."

As alternatives to "trigger warning," which is itself a term that was invented to make college students feel safe in class, Brandeis suggests the phrases "content note" or "drop-in" be used. "The word 'trigger,'" they write, "has connections to guns for many people; we can give the same head's up using language less connected to violence."...

University suggests people stop saying 'trigger warning' because it's too triggering
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06-24-2021, 02:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Just Passin' By.
mr. tegu 02:28 PM 06-24-2021
University suggests people stop saying 'trigger warning' because it's too triggering

I feel like this university has had similar instances of insanity but I canít recall what for.

However, they shockingly get one right here. They want African American replaced with black (though they specify it must be capitalized but I donít). Black people born here are no more African than I am Irish. Time to drop that term that they enjoy keeping for emotional purposes (you stole us from Africa!) They would be better suited to view themselves simply as black people living in America or black Americans, or now we are getting crazy here, simply Americans.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:32 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So strange that you would say that

an all-time great skit (and all-time great cast member)!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:33 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Signs of a fever breaking, Hollywood doing what Hollywood does worst, cash-grab buzzword shitty studio release.

Surefire recipe to turn a fad into yesterday's news and today's eyerolls, nationwide.

This isn't an SNL skit.

Rotten Tomatoes has already given it a 100% fresh rating.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:50 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You almost had me fooled at this distinction without a difference.

Be that as it may, Babbly is pro-tranny and I assumed he was not. So I acknowledge that fact now. Once he sees trannies in competition he will become an advocate. His firmware will be updated and he will be on board for this too by 2030.
Nice try, WhitePowerRodeoTard.

I am neither pro or anti any 'identity.' I'm individualist, and as such identities are an irrelevance at best and anathema at worst.

If there are pursuits that are open to all, I don't except out any identities on principle. If things are sequestered for good reason [toilets, baths, competitive sports, etc], I don't support de-sequestration on principle either.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:54 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I feel like this university has had similar instances of insanity but I canít recall what for.

However, they shockingly get one right here. They want African American replaced with black (though they specify it must be capitalized but I donít). Black people born here are no more African than I am Irish. Time to drop that term that they enjoy keeping for emotional purposes (you stole us from Africa!) They would be better suited to view themselves simply as black people living in America or black Americans, or now we are getting crazy here, simply Americans.
African American has always been a stupid label.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:18 PM 06-24-2021
African American has always been a stupid label.
Thats just not true... I ALWAYS identify myself to people as a proud Scots/Irish/Swedish/with a tinge of Cherokee, American!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:29 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats just not true... I ALWAYS identify myself to people as a proud Scots/Irish/Swedish/with a tinge of Cherokee, American!
As black friends of mine from England, France, and the Caribbean put it to me during a discussion we were having on the subject:

"I wasn't born in the U.S.. So how the hell can I be an "African American"?
[Reply]
el borracho 06:26 PM 06-24-2021
Surely the IOC (Olympic Ethics Committee) will disallow this man from competing in women's sports.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:34 PM 06-24-2021
As black friends of mine from England, France, and the Caribbean put it to me during a discussion we were having on the subject:

"I wasn't born in the U.S.. So how the hell can I be an "African American"?
Just when you think a conversation canít get any more ridiculous.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:54 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Surely the IOC (Olympic Ethics Committee) will disallow this man from competing in women's sports.
They ain't yet, so doubt it
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:02 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Just when you think a conversation can’t get any more ridiculous.
Yes, just when we thought that, you showed up. With you here, we know it can get even more ridiculous. :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:18 PM 06-24-2021

Corporate greed is at play here.

What is happening at USPS is an attempt to profit off of a public service to the people. DeJoy + friends want to privatize it. https://t.co/qwW6nah5vH

— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) June 24, 2021

[Reply]
Page 18 of 47
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up