« First < 296346386392393394395396 397398399400 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
eDave 12:37 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's lucky he didn't get worse.

And remember, kids - he was a Trumper! Had a Trump shirt on AND a flag! Hilarious the article felt the need to point that out :-)
I think 1.5y was max. Seems like a fair sentence as he wasn't seen committing any of the violent behavior, plead guilty, and likely rolled over on some friends.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:37 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Didn't think what? Didn't think you could handle the very simple conclusions given the facts we know? Me either.
He is a good little communist
[Reply]
Donger 12:44 PM 07-19-2021
Didn't think what? Didn't think you could handle the very simple conclusions given the facts we know? Me either.

In no way was my response any type of mea culpa, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not wasting time on someone who cant figure out simple shit but will argue endlessly like he is correct.
I didn't think you'd illustrate the double standard you claimed. And you didn't.
[Reply]
banyon 12:46 PM 07-19-2021

In no way was my response any type of mea culpa, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not wasting time on someone who cant figure out simple shit but will argue endlessly like he is correct.
It should've been a mea culpa. Those people got charged. You were 100% wrong.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:34 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
It should've been a mea culpa. Those people got charged. You were 100% wrong.
You appear to have missed the entire point which is of no shock to me.

I didn't ask if they were ever charged, I asked WHAT they were charged with.

Run along you don't even know what the discussion is but that doesn't stop you from butting in.
[Reply]
banyon 02:37 PM 07-19-2021

Run along you don't even know what the discussion is but that doesn't stop you from butting in.
What do you think they should have charged them with?

Just make up some charges that are more serious, even though they did not commit the more serious offenses?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:40 PM 07-19-2021
What do you think they should have charged them with?

Just make up some charges that are more serious, even though they did not commit the more serious offenses?
More serious than what? The guy in the topic we are discussing did nothing more serious than the people who interrupted the Kavanaugh hearings. They both interrupted a congressional proceeding. Period.
[Reply]
Donger 02:40 PM 07-19-2021

You seem to think that the Kavanaugh protestors should have been charged with obstructing congressional proceedings, yes?
[Reply]
Donger 02:43 PM 07-19-2021
More serious than what? The guy in the topic we are discussing did nothing more serious than the people who interrupted the Kavanaugh hearings.
Did the Senate floor have to be evacuated during the Kavanaugh hearings because of the protestors? Maybe it did. I don't know.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:51 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did the Senate floor have to be evacuated during the Kavanaugh hearings because of the protestors? Maybe it did. I don't know.
Did the Senate floor get evacuated because of this guy specifically? Nah.
[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 07-19-2021
Because of this guy specifically? Nah.
I was referring to the Kavanaugh protestors. Did they have to evacuate the Senate floor because of them during his hearing?
[Reply]
banyon 02:52 PM 07-19-2021
More serious than what? The guy in the topic we are discussing did nothing more serious than the people who interrupted the Kavanaugh hearings. They both interrupted a congressional proceeding. Period.
Would you agree that disrupting and stopping a proceeding is more serious than being noisy outside, but not actually stopping the proceeding? Because that's an element of the crime Hodgkins was charged with.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:56 PM 07-19-2021
Would you agree that disrupting and stopping a proceeding is more serious than being noisy outside, but not actually stopping the proceeding? Because that's an element of the crime Hodgkins was charged with.
Why would a dispute something not relevant to the topic since your scenario doesn't apply?

Both groups disrupted the events from inside the building.
[Reply]
Donger 02:57 PM 07-19-2021
Sounds like the Democrats caused an hour adjournment, not the protestors:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh...150945260.html
[Reply]
banyon 03:00 PM 07-19-2021
Why would a dispute something not relevant to the topic since your scenario doesn't apply?

Both groups disrupted the events from inside the building.
I'll try it again. Disrupting and more importantly succeeding in stopping the government proceeding is an element of the more serious crime Hodgkins was charged with.

Also, no one was injured in the Kavanaugh hearings.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1752
Attached: hodgkins.JPG (55.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 396 of 403
« First < 296346386392393394395396 397398399400 > Last »
Up