Page 109 of 403
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:19 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
It's hard to believe such a sensible woman got herself shot while rioting at the Capitol.

She deserved to be shot for her political views????

You need psychiatric help.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:29 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
She deserved to be shot for her political views????

You need psychiatric help.
Remember when they told us McCain and Vindman were above reproach and we could not criticize them because they were Veterans/Service members? Now look at them, they laugh at a veteran getting killed.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:30 PM 01-07-2021
Aww man is she the one who died of a heart attack? RIP

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:32 PM 01-07-2021
People who have been identified already are losing their jobs very quickly, including lawyers and a former Pennsylvania state rep.

The consequences are just beginning.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:33 PM 01-07-2021
If this was a lefty, no one here on the right would be shocked she ate lead. She didnt deserve it. Heck ill go as far as saying the cop who shot her could be in DEEP shit..But am I surprised her final words are those of an unhinged person? No. If she was a lefty, she'd become a meme like the screaming at the sky lady/guy and the rest of them.....She just had the misfortune of getting hit by what I think was an accidental round.

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
It's hard to believe such a sensible woman got herself shot while rioting at the Capitol.

[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:35 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He will argue something to a dead horse

oh thats going in the lexicon.

thanks for the new meme BEP
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
People who have been identified already are losing their jobs very quickly, including lawyers and a former Pennsylvania state rep.

The consequences are just beginning.
Trumpers have lost The presidency, Senate, economy half a million lives due to covid denial, one lost her own life to a trump protest, and their own jobs.

So much winning
[Reply]
vailpass 10:38 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Where did I say that's what I want?

My point was that the US is doing their best right now to lose its role as the most influential nation in the world.

Then someone comes and tells me that US affairs have nothing to do with me. I was just pointing out that, yes, they do.
Apologies for not being clear. By “you” I meant any country that wants to accept China’s maneuvering to appear a better more stable partner, per your comment.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:40 PM 01-07-2021
Look at this retarded loser - from a band “rage against the machine”. Now he’s raging for the status quo!

Here’s a looter stealing a podium from inside the U.S. Capitol and not getting shot, tear gassed, or thrown in an unmarked police van. #MakesYaThink pic.twitter.com/LX6PVddqCe

— Tom Morello (@tmorello) January 6, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 PM 01-07-2021
Look at this retarded loser dooshbag turd

He probably thinks we need to defend Israel
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:51 PM 01-07-2021
Just look at this piece of shat

“Show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful?” - Chris Cuomo, June 2 2020

pic.twitter.com/gIrIOHs2pj

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) January 7, 2021

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:52 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
If this was a lefty, no one here on the right would be shocked she ate lead. She didnt deserve it. Heck ill go as far as saying the cop who shot her could be in DEEP shit..But am I surprised her final words are those of an unhinged person? No. If she was a lefty, she'd become a meme like the screaming at the sky lady/guy and the rest of them.....She just had the misfortune of getting hit by what I think was an accidental round.
Ehhh...whoever was holding that gun had it out there like they were just waiting for someone to breach the barrier, and she was the unlucky one who tried to climb through the window. No, she absolutely didn't "deserve" to die for that, but damn she put herself in a situation where it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities at all.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 11:01 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
This is a guy that has spent the last hour saying "how can you justify using the N word" and then brags about his rap collection???

Does Vanilla Ice count as rap or his he a Will Smith fan?
I know you're not literate but you should try reading what people post sometimes. It might make the world a less confusing place for you.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 11:05 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Ehhh...whoever was holding that gun had it out there like they were just waiting for someone to breach the barrier, and she was the unlucky one who tried to climb through the window. No, she absolutely didn't "deserve" to die for that, but damn she put herself in a situation where it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities at all.
I'm basing my speculation on the fact it was a single shot. usually if LE deems someone a threat, and opens fire..its a full unload very quick. and usually multiple officers unload.

the fact she was unarmed, not a threat, shot by a single round, no one else fired , and the shooter didn't fire any other rounds leads me to believe he had his finger on the trigger and squeezed one off on accident.

I admit this is pure speculation from.someone who has never drawn a gun on someone tho.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:07 PM 01-07-2021
Sounds like Trump may have given a stand down order
[Reply]
Page 109 of 403
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Up