ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 544 of 1120
« First < 44444494534540541542543544 5455465475485545946441044 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 05:26 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
cOvids case definition say hi!
http://youtu.be/6SjwUXyP8j4
It's not my fault that dumbass Trumpers can't read and understand a death certificate.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:36 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I give U the imaginary GOLD MEDAL 4 starting this thread!
It links to a stock site. It's right in the tweet that the dummy missed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:37 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/333913...n-fired-covid/

THE MINNESOTA Vikings assistant coach has reportedly been fired for refusing to get the Covid vaccine.

Rick Dennison is believed to be the first NFL position coach to part ways with his team following the vaccine debacle, ESPN reported.
My SO told me at dinner he wasn't fired but quit. Basically his arm was being twisted.

I wonder if super natural organic alternative medicine Tom Brady and wife will get the shot?
[Reply]
Donger 06:17 PM 07-23-2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/23/us/ra...rnd/index.html

Pity.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:33 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's not my fault that dumbass Trumpers can't read and understand a death certificate.
TRUMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about blacks tho?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
^^^ Wants back in the other COVID thread!

:-) Just sit in this thread and keep spewing your bullshit!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 09:53 PM 07-23-2021
Mask mandate for all included vaccinated in St Louis. Is KC next? So fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Mask mandate for all included vaccinated in St Louis. Is KC next? So fucking stupid.
They better not close businesses.

We ain't standing for that shit again.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 10:13 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

It's a coming bruh, but people are already raising a stink apparently.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:31 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^ Wants back in the other COVID thread!

:-) Just sit in this thread and keep spewing your bullshit!
dong is like watching cnn 24/7
[Reply]
Eureka 12:30 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My SO told me at dinner he wasn't fired but quit. Basically his arm was being twisted.

I wonder if super natural organic alternative medicine Tom Brady and wife will get the shot?
BEP got my 2nd Pfizer shot last week and I feel fine. I'm sure you'd be ok with the shot along with your husband.

You're like the majority of my family who says no to the shot. IF I didn't live in the Bay Area but back home I'd be with them. I waited for awhile but finally succumb to the influence. Hope this vac treats me well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 06:28 AM 07-24-2021
There's nothing wrong with the shot. Mask mandates on the other hand...and the are a coming to all lib ran cities
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:41 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
BEP got my 2nd Pfizer shot last week and I feel fine. I'm sure you'd be ok with the shot along with your husband.
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't understand why some here think I still have a husband. I have a significant other (SO) in my life and that's about as far as it will get.

Originally Posted by :
You're like the majority of my family who says no to the shot. IF I didn't live in the Bay Area but back home I'd be with them. I waited for awhile but finally succumb to the influence. Hope this vac treats me well.
I am probably able to get a medical exemption due to multiple allergies. Either way neither myself, my daughter or SO will ever get the shot. I am done getting vaccines in my life and I never believed in the flu shots either. So why would I get this?

I'm just glad I am self-employed and work from home, and that my daughter works remotely from home. I worry about what could happen to the SO.
[Reply]
0372 06:43 AM 07-24-2021
CDC retracts PCR test as it can't differentiate between COVID and the flu ([u r l ]w w w. c d c. gov [/u r l])

07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
CDC's Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:47 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

They wont close but expect back to distancing, low occupancy limits, and KC Mayor jumping back in the soup
[Reply]
Page 544 of 1120
« First < 44444494534540541542543544 5455465475485545946441044 > Last »
Up