ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 541 of 1132
« First < 41441491531537538539540541 5425435445455515916411041 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 11:19 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Might I remind you what an ad hominem argument is?

I wasn't making an argument.
Well it wasn't a cogent one, I will agree with you there.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:19 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is one way to frame it I guess.

The other way is that when we were first listing COVID deaths, people wanted to argue that if the death certificate said something like "asphyxiation caused lung failure, secondary COVID-19" that shouldn't be a COVID death, which was ridiculous then too. COVID-19 isn't a primary cause of ANY death, but it causes other systemic failures that kill you. This was the way that disingenuous claim worked then, and is misremembered now as equivalent to cases where there is no causation whatsoever.

AS I recall back then, these claims were questioned with a request of what doctor/faciility is listing COVID deaths where the individual is gunshot but just happens to be COVID positive? My memory is that no such examples were ever produced.

Whereas in VAERS, I can and have produced the raw data that shows the other explanations of the cause of death.

The difference here is really in the quality of proof offered for the claim.
Your memory is wrong. NY Times posted a picture of someone on their 100,000 dead from Covid memorial who died from a gun shot to the head.

I have also posted numerous times data from death certificates showing what these deaths with Covid look like and you have never gone through them.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:34 AM 07-23-2021
Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns
[Reply]
banyon 11:35 AM 07-23-2021
Your memory is wrong. NY Times posted a picture of someone on their 100,000 dead from Covid memorial who died from a gun shot to the head.

I have also posted numerous times data from death certificates showing what these deaths with Covid look like and you have never gone through them.
Yes, I remember when you posted that. You apparently don't remember my response though.

That article was FROM READER SUBMISSIONS. The NY Times didn't say "wel'll list your relative on our front pages if you show us a death certificate that has COVID-19 listed. They just sought readers to provide the name and then published the names.

The difference here in VAERS is not only is the death listed, but the cause of death (the GSW) is listed alongside it. But you'd like to count it as a vaccine death despite the contradictory cause listed beside the death.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:38 AM 07-23-2021
The writing was on the wall whenever Americans surrendered their civil liberties in the name of "safety" from terrorism.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:38 AM 07-23-2021
Yes, I remember when you posted that. You apparently don't remember my response though.

That article was FROM READER SUBMISSIONS. The NY Times didn't say "wel'll list your relative on our front pages if you show us a death certificate that has COVID-19 listed. They just sought readers to provide the name and then published the names.

The difference here in VAERS is not only is the death listed, but the cause of death (the GSW) is listed alongside it. But you'd like to count it as a vaccine death despite the contradictory cause listed beside the death.
Sounds like double speak.

Explain this death in VAERS to me:

Clynick's funeral was held just three days after a CDC advisory committee reported a "likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and risk of myocarditis—inflammation of the heart—in young adolescents.

"Clinical presentation of myocarditis cases following vaccination has been distinct, occurring most often within one week after dose two, with chest pain as the most common presentation," the advisory committee's chair, Dr. Grace Lee, said.

Clynick's parents were told that a preliminary autopsy discovered that Clynick's heart was enlarged when he died, according to the Detroit Free Press, but the Saginaw County medical examiner's office could not confirm these claims.

https://www.newsweek.com/13-year-old...gating-1606529

You do understand no one gets a note "DIED FROM VACCINE", right?
[Reply]
banyon 11:41 AM 07-23-2021
Sounds like double speak.

Explain this death in VAERS to me:

Clynick's funeral was held just three days after a CDC advisory committee reported a "likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and risk of myocarditis—inflammation of the heart—in young adolescents.

"Clinical presentation of myocarditis cases following vaccination has been distinct, occurring most often within one week after dose two, with chest pain as the most common presentation," the advisory committee's chair, Dr. Grace Lee, said.

Clynick's parents were told that a preliminary autopsy discovered that Clynick's heart was enlarged when he died, according to the Detroit Free Press, but the Saginaw County medical examiner's office could not confirm these claims.

https://www.newsweek.com/13-year-old...gating-1606529

You do understand no one gets a note "DIED FROM VACCINE", right?
Your own article states the death is still under investigation.

It is the job of a medical examiner to list the cause of death. If it was caused from a vaccine, then yes, they'd list it that way.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:43 AM 07-23-2021
Your own article states the death is still under investigation.

It is the job of a medical examiner to list the cause of death. If it was caused from a vaccine, then yes, they'd list it that way.
You expect a medical examiner to put their career in jeopardy by reporting such a thing if it were true?

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:44 AM 07-23-2021
A majority of Americans oppose being forced or coerced into getting a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released this week found.

The survey asked respondents, “Do you believe taking COVID vaccines should be mandatory, or should taking the vaccine be a personal choice?”

Overall, 71.4 percent said vaccines should be a “personal choice,” 21.8 percent said they should be “mandatory,” and 6.8 percent remain unsure. …

“These numbers reveal that hundreds of millions of social media messages, a constant stream of propaganda from the press, paid TV and radio ad campaigns coast-to-coast, daily hammering from Biden Administration officials, and cajoling from influencers and celebrities on every possible communication platform are having one profound effect on the public. It’s all backfiring, ” Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States Action, said in a statement.

“Americans have never taken kindly to being told what to do, and they are not going to start now. After being told ‘my body, my choice’ for nearly five decades by the same crowd now hypocritically pushing mandates, is it any wonder the public isn’t on board?” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cine-mandates/
There's a reason only 21% believe the major media anymore. We know who makes up that 21% on this issue.
[Reply]
banyon 11:45 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You expect a medical examiner to put their career in jeopardy by reporting such a thing if it were true?

Why would it jeopardize their career?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:46 AM 07-23-2021
Why would it jeopardize their career?
[Reply]
penguinz 11:47 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Prove it then, instead of asserting it. You never prove what you claim.
Everything I've read or watched, including the WHO, claims Covid-19 is a new type of corona virus or a "novel" coronavirus.
Can you read beyond a 2nd grade level?

I said the flu is not a coronavirus. It is an influenza virus.

No one is arguing if Covid is a coronavirus or not.
[Reply]
banyon 11:48 AM 07-23-2021
^apparently someone unfamiliar with qualified immunity for ME's.

If they had to worry about getting sued every time someone didn't like their ruling, then no one would be an ME.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:50 AM 07-23-2021
^apparently someone unfamiliar with qualified immunity for ME's.

If they had to worry about getting sued every time someone didn't like their ruling, then no one would be an ME.
Oh so there's no institution that oversees the conduct and standards of medical examiners?
[Reply]
banyon 11:53 AM 07-23-2021
Oh so there's no institution that oversees the conduct and standards of medical examiners?
Sure there is but, absent completely fraudulent behavior like faking evidence, I've never seen or heard of an ME getting their medical license revoked because people didn't agree on a cause of death.
[Reply]
Page 541 of 1132
« First < 41441491531537538539540541 5425435445455515916411041 > Last »
Up