ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 1102
« First < 91516171819 2021222329691195191019 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:43 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Less waiting in line to post on CP pretty soon.
:-) That's very true. :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:43 PM 12-16-2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/healt...ory/index.html

In 1976, scientists predicted a pandemic of a new strain of influenza called swine flu. More than 40 years later, some historians call it "flu epidemic that never was."
"President Ford was basically told by his advisers, that look, we have a pandemic flu coming called swine flu that may be as bad as Spanish flu," said Michael Kinch, a professor of radiation oncology in the school of medicine at Washington University in St. Louis. His latest book, "Between Hope and Fear," explores the history of vaccines.

"Ford was being cajoled to put forward a vaccine that was hastily put together. When you have a brand new strain situation like that, they had to do it on the fly," Kinch said.
Ford made the decision to make the immunization compulsory.
The government launched the program in about seven months and 40 million people got vaccinated against swine flu, according to the CDC. That vaccination campaign was later linked to cases of a neurological disorder called Guillain-Barre syndrome, which can develop after an infection or, rarely, after vaccination with a live vaccine.
"Unfortunately, due to that vaccine, and the fact that it was done so hastily, there were a few hundred cases of Guillain-Barre, although it's not definitive that they were linked," Kinch said.

The CDC said the increased risk was about 1 additional case of Gullain-Barre for every 100,000 people who got the swine flu vaccine. Due to this small association, the government stopped the program to investigate.
"It was kind of a fiasco," Markel said. "The good news is that there never was an epidemic of swine flu. So we were safe, but that shows you what could happen."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:47 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Anti vaxers need to avoid the shit forever!!!!

In bold great big type!!!!
YOU ARE A BOLD FACE LIAR!!

Calling people who oppose a rushed vaccine or vaccine safety does not mean they oppose vaccinations.
Not after what is acknowledged about the rushed Swine Flu vaccine where people died.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Our state doesn't have any lines or plans except to get it to health care workers right now that I am aware of.
So any day now?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:54 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Calling people who oppose a rushed vaccine or vaccine safety does not mean they oppose vaccinations.
Not after what is acknowledged about the rushed Swine Flu vaccine where people died.
How many of the 70,000 people who took part in the clinical trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines died?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:16 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Try, just try, to think before you post. At least read for some comprehension.
The anaphylaxis “known allergies” argument went out the window with the Alaska case. But keep eating the slop your overlords are feeding you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:38 PM 12-16-2020
Health Care Worker Had Serious Allergic Reaction After Pfizer's Covid Vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ne/ar-BB1bYU3e

Our first Goonie?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:54 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Could I make a suggestion?

You need to take a break. Get away from the computer.

Find real people to talk to.

You have serious issues that you need to deal with.

Im not being mean or hateful. Im serious. you need help.

Talk to your Priest, seek help from your county.

Before you hurt yourself, look for help.

May God help you in this time of need in your life.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:00 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Health Care Worker Had Serious Allergic Reaction After Pfizer's Covid Vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ne/ar-BB1bYU3e

Our first Goonie?
They'll blame Trump. Biden would've saved em.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:05 PM 12-16-2020
Yes. I'm planning on taking the Pfizer vaccine as soon as I can. Why? Because i am not a mouth breathing imbecile using flawed logic and bogus "science"
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:07 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
How many of the 70,000 people who took part in the clinical trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines died?

none

i think like 4 of them got bell's palsy temporarily which they can't even attribute to the vaccine because.....thats the same number of people who WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BELLS PALSY ANYWAY!

Anti vaxxers are not worth arguing with except for fun, to smash any and every 'argument' they think they can make into teeny tiny little pieces.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:21 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
The anaphylaxis “known allergies” argument went out the window with the Alaska case. But keep eating the slop your overlords are feeding you.
That was the point I was making. We've got a bunch of lemmings on this board, though, so they'll all still be right there in line.

Go on, take the shot. What's the worst that can happen? Why do you have to be so selfish?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:37 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That was the point I was making. We've got a bunch of lemmings on this board, though, so they'll all still be right there in line.

Go on, take the shot. What's the worst that can happen? Why do you have to be so selfish?
:-)

Dude. The video you posted is about an event that happened 44 years ago. Do you have any idea how much things have changed in the world of science since 1976?

While you're at it, why don't you post some some information about how they treated infectious diseases in the 1870s? That would be just as relevant and just as interesting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:41 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Rule-out this guy:

The CEO of Pfizer has announced that he will NOT be taking the COVID-19… For now, that is.

I’m 59 years old, in good health, I’m not working in the front line. So, my type is not recommended to get vaccinated…

So, none of the executives or board members will cut the line, they will take it as their age and occupation type is.

:-)

He's like "meh"...not really worried about it...kinda of like all of the Governors not really worried about catching it either....SUCH urgency for safety from this lethal plague.

"Hey look...when this virus was designed...it was meant for minorities, elderly and the sick. It really did help thin the herd for us...and look at the billions we are getting. Win Win. We cant even be sued if it kills them...score!"

People are ****ing gullible...it's why infomercials work.

"My "type" isn't really at risk"...so lets shut the entire economy down for everyone else who's "type" isn't at risk. Makes logical sense...ban churches and buying Christmas cards...you know..."because".

They know it's a joke to 999 people out of a 1000...just want to see how far they can pu$h it....and use the media they own to continue the reprogramming...."just keep telling them that they are all probably going to die...they'll believe it...even as OUR actions say different. They'll ignore that....the sheep will never trust themselves"
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:26 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Could I make a suggestion?

You need to take a break. Get away from the computer.

Find real people to talk to.

You have serious issues that you need to deal with.

Im not being mean or hateful. Im serious. you need help.

Talk to your Priest, seek help from your county.

Before you hurt yourself, look for help.

May God help you in this time of need in your life.
I think you need to take your own advice. Because I am not letting you tell me what to do. You sound like a progressive here, thinking what is best for someone else despite your faux Christian piety.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 1102
« First < 91516171819 2021222329691195191019 > Last »
Up