ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 1122
« First < 51112131415 1617181925651155151015 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:49 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Marvel movie plot adjustments if movie was made in 2020:
1. Bill Gates supplies tracking nanobots to drug companies to insert into vaccine.
2. Hydra recalibrate weapons to target vaccine nanobots.
3. Population adjusted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
...with this lightening fast advancement, I'm just waiting for tne next "mutated" strain to be released, so we can eventually get the vaccine that ends all disease and possibly mortality.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:49 AM 12-16-2020
With the nursing home crowd and at risk people getting vaccinated now or soon, all lockdown restrictions should be removed and natural herd immunity should be promoted among the general population.

The previous argument used against natural herd immunity was it would harm the at risk groups... now the vaccine will protect them.

90% of the population who get the virus have minimal/no symptoms... they shouldn't have to wait months to get access to the vaccine to be free from the lockdowns and mask bullshit.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:15 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No

You've got to be out of your ****ing mind to get this vaccine.
Meh.

The virus is extremely contagious and it has killed 300,000 Americans in just 9 months. It's currently killing over 3,000 Americans every day.

The virus either evolved or was created to kill people. The vaccine was created to stop the virus from killing people. Over 70,000 people participated in the Moderna and Pfizer clinical trials. Both vaccines were found to be safe, and they are 90 to 95% effective.

The vast majority of people who get infected with COVID don't die from it, so you've got that going for you if you prefer not to be protected from it. But over 3,000 Americans are dying every day from it right now. If you prefer to take your chances with COIVD, more power to you. If you think conspiracy theories are more reliable than science, then you should avoid the vaccine at all costs.

It sounds like you plan to avoid the vaccine at all costs. Good luck to you.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:19 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Meh.

The virus is extremely contagious and it has killed 300,000 Americans in just 9 months. It's currently killing over 3,000 Americans every day.

The virus either evolved or was created to kill people. The vaccine was created to stop the virus from killing people. Over 70,000 people participated in the Moderna and Pfizer clinical trials. Both vaccines were found to be safe, and they are 90 to 95% effective.

The vast majority of people who get infected with COVID don't die from it, so you've got that going for you if you prefer not to be protected from it. But over 3,000 Americans are dying every day from it right now. If you prefer to take your chances with COIVD, more power to you. If you think conspiracy theories are more reliable than science, then you should avoid the vaccine at all costs.

As bad as it is, it is far too weak to be an effective biological weapon.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:21 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
As bad as it is, it is far too weak to be an effective biological weapon.
I know. I was just throwing a bone to the conspiracy theorists around here.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:21 AM 12-16-2020
Meh.

3000 healthy, vibrant Americans are dying every day!

ya, in their mother's wombs
[Reply]
Donger 09:23 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The previous argument used against natural herd immunity was it would harm the at risk groups... now the vaccine will protect them.
No, it wasn't.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:23 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:

Oh well. Most of them would've ended up as senior citizens, whose lives are worth less anyway. Abortions just cut out the middle man.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:24 AM 12-16-2020
Oh well
^boring^
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:25 AM 12-16-2020

Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:26 AM 12-16-2020
^boring^
One word? Try harder.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:26 AM 12-16-2020
Tapout acknowledged.
you haven't proven anything.

The vast majority is still the elderly and people with compromised immune systems.

you're a death pimp.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:28 AM 12-16-2020
One word? Try harder.
look in the mirror.

not interested in your lame bs.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:28 AM 12-16-2020
Meh.

I pretty-much don't disagree with the just of this post. I'm not sure I agree with 300K deaths, but whatever. But I have the added advantage of at least seeing what happens to the post-trial people who get it, so it's easy for me to continue to say I'll take it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:29 AM 12-16-2020
look in the mirror.

not interested in your lame bs.
^ No effort whatsoever.

Not interested? Don't read it.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 1122
« First < 51112131415 1617181925651155151015 > Last »
Up