ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 1074
« First < 3910111213 1415161723631135131013 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 11:49 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The stupid thing is that Trump has promoted the hell out of the COVID vaccines, yet there are so many who are huge Trump supporters who think it is some sort of hoax or mind control plot (the vaccine).

I'll be closely watching all the old people and health professionals who take it to see what happens. I figure any really bad crap will show in those populations. Especially the old people, plus all the fat nurses.
I will not be surprised if Trump after he is out of office finds some angle to start discouraging people from taking it. Something like "When I was in charge of the vaccine everything was good and safe, now that the Democrats got their hands on it, it's been tampered with!"
[Reply]
loochy 11:52 AM 12-15-2020
The stupid thing is that Trump has promoted the hell out of the COVID vaccines, yet there are so many who are huge Trump supporters who think it is some sort of hoax or mind control plot (the vaccine).
It is possible to support someone and still have a different opinion about some things. You know that, right?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:53 AM 12-15-2020

:-)

How is that even remotely stupid? They rushed vaccines to market, and there are reports of significant and life threatening adverse side effects (anaphylaxis can be fatal). Of course you're going to have a lot of skeptical people.

What would be stupid is if you didn't.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
It is possible to support someone and still have a different opinion about some things. You know that, right?
Sure, if you want to be labeled a RINO.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:55 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

How is that even remotely stupid? They rushed vaccines to market, and there are reports of significant and life threatening adverse side effects (anaphylaxis can be fatal). Of course you're going to have a lot of skeptical people.

What would be stupid is if you didn't.
Don't stupidly repeat things. The anaphylaxis threatens a specific group of people with known allergies. It is a tiny percentage and it won't be given to that group. It is a known risk, and can be worked around. That is also on the Pfizer vaccine. I haven't seen that on the Moderna one.

Am I saying to blindly take it? Nope, as I said earlier in this thread, before it is available to the rest of us, there will be a huge group of lab rats take it. Old people and health care types. Anything that is going to happen will happen with that group well before it is available to the rest of us.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:57 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
As long as y'all aren't just repeating stupid shit people twist out of context, great.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:59 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see liberals posting his every word, so who's hanging on his every word?
Which "liberals" are posting "his every word"? It really sounds like you're lying again here.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:02 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You mean the Vitamin-B shot the other ex-POTUSs are going to be given on air?
Is there a conspiracy you idiots WON'T believe?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:08 PM 12-15-2020
Don't stupidly repeat things. The anaphylaxis threatens a specific group of people with known allergies. It is a tiny percentage and it won't be given to that group. It is a known risk, and can be worked around. That is also on the Pfizer vaccine. I haven't seen that on the Moderna one.

Am I saying to blindly take it? Nope, as I said earlier in this thread, before it is available to the rest of us, there will be a huge group of lab rats take it. Old people and health care types. Anything that is going to happen will happen with that group well before it is available to the rest of us.

You didn't even try to think before posting this. C'mon, man. What's wrong with you lately? We get enough of this shit from the brain dead clowns on the hard left.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 01:24 PM 12-15-2020
JPB googled anaphylaxis but he has no idea why mentioning it is incredibly silly.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:56 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is there a conspiracy you idiots WON'T believe?
How is that conspiracy?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:18 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes:
JPB googled anaphylaxis but he has no idea why mentioning it is incredibly silly.
Troll better.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 02:23 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Troll better.
So you don't know why, do you? Look at any vaccine trial, ever. Maybe that will give you a clue.

Also, the FDA has safeguards for this situation. You just don't know where to look.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:48 PM 12-15-2020
Moderna passed with flying colors!!! You guys ready for luciferase???
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 02:53 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Moderna passed with flying colors!!! You guys ready for luciferase???
What does bioluminescence have to do with the covid vaccine?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 1074
« First < 3910111213 1415161723631135131013 > Last »
Up