ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The latest Right Wing Terrorist Attempt
Lex Luthor 10:48 AM 10-08-2020
Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

This is the Democratic governor who Trump verbally attacked several months ago when she closed down her state because of COVID. This is the state where RWNJs carrying AR-15s went to the state capitol after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

Several months ago: Michigan Closes Down Capitol in Face of Death Threats From Armed Protesters Against Gov. Whitmer
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:48 PM 10-11-2020

[Reply]
Bump 02:48 PM 10-13-2020
well this story sure went away quickly. OP that started the thread with a false title didn't even come back in to admit he was wrong again. Zero integrity.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:54 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
well this story sure went away quickly. OP that started the thread with a false title didn't even come back in to admit he was wrong again. Zero integrity.

Do you really expect anything more from that poster, at this point?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:40 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

This is the Democratic governor who Trump verbally attacked several months ago when she closed down her state because of COVID. This is the state where RWNJs carrying AR-15s wCloses Down Capitol in Face of Death Threats From Armed Protesters Against Gov. Whitmer[/URL]

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:27 PM 10-13-2020
Went away when its Antifia and BLM supporters. Fake News Media sure is sickening.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:33 PM 10-13-2020
Lol. Amazing faceplant.
[Reply]
Bump 01:16 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Do you really expect anything more from that poster, at this point?
I actually expect him to come back in some other thread in the future saying shit like "ya well remember the right wing terrorist kidnapping attempt on a governor" to make some retarded point while completely ignoring the facts.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:15 AM 10-14-2020
This thread was a classic troll job from one of the biggest fake news peddlers here.

Well done, Lex. Not quite Avenatti level but decent.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:17 AM 10-14-2020
I actually expect him to come back in some other thread in the future saying shit like "ya well remember the right wing terrorist kidnapping attempt on a governor" to make some retarded point while completely ignoring the facts.
Oh, that's a given.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:20 AM 10-14-2020
FBI: We have been watching these right wing groups for awhile and two different groups had terrorist plots. We have arrested them.

Mouther breathing idiots: FBI doesn't know what they are talking about. Not right wing. Not right wing. Me smart. Very intelligent.

:-)

Bless your little hearts and your inability to deal with reality.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:22 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
FBI: We have been watching these right wing groups for awhile and two different groups had terrorist plots. We have arrested them.

Mouther breathing idiots: FBI doesn't know what they are talking about. Not right wing. Not right wing. Me smart. Very intelligent.

well because they are not right wing............
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:28 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
well because they are not right wing............
'Reality' this cool thing where you put words in the mouths of federal agencies.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:45 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
This thread was a classic troll job from one of the biggest fake news peddlers here.

Well done, Lex. Not quite Avenatti level but decent.
To be fair that's damn high bar to clear but give Lex credit for trying.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:01 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

We donít expect you to read the articles here. But if you canít even read the Tweet ledes, you shouldnít be posting.
[Reply]
Bump 07:50 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I don't recall you starting any threads expressing concern about the armed extremists who plotted to forcibly kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Nor do I recall you starting any threads expressing concern that these extremists are enthusiastic Trump supporters who began making this plot almost immediately after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

But what really concerns you (so much that you felt compelled to start a thread about it) is the fact that the FBI agent who discovered the plot and helped prevent the kidnapping was promoted by the FBI.

Bat shit crazy isn't a strong enough term to describe you.

knew it
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up