ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 89
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, thereís now mobile APPís for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:32 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Well, Europeans don't have the same traditional concept of "free speech" that we do, and that's a big part of the problem. The European version of "free speech", which is actually not free speech at all, but is just a form of government sanctioned speech options (see the arrests of about a dozen in England over "racist" commentary regarding the soccer team that just lost in the Euro finals), is the version that the current left, and GOPe, have taken up as their version.
Yes, I know because unlike our system, they believe rights come from the state whereas our's do not. Theirs is a positive rights system—not a natural rights system.

Same is true in Canada. I watch that Canadian Lawyer, David Freiheit, on VivaFrie with Robert Barnes where even he realized on one episode, how they do not have the same free speech rights as he once thought, compared to the US.

Americans have always had a more expansive view of liberty than Europe, where countries grew up under monarchies and aristocratic systems—even if they have a form of constitutional and republican govts.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:55 PM 07-15-2021
Biden admin with three key players Pelosi, Schumer and Wray sending informants into online rooms or social media.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:11 PM 07-15-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:37 PM 07-15-2021
Glen Greenwald is one of the few progressive journalists who are honest.
He even knows what fascism is.

Naomi Wolf is another one. VivaFrie's videos have had more and more folks on the left seeing what's going on and they are abandoning the Democrats.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:57 PM 07-21-2021
White House Communications Director: Big Tech Should be “Accountable” for Vaccine “Misinformation”

Any of you leftists starting to figure it out yet?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Biden admin with three key players Pelosi, Schumer and Wray sending informants into online rooms or social media.
Rodeopants is Pelosi!

PELOSI IS RODEOPANTS!!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:38 AM 07-22-2021
It's amazing how the past is the future.

CP is the older internet, message boards where people were anonymous before Facebook created a new AOL where everyone was identified.

Facebook is now completely censored. Posts get labeled by "fact checkers". Wrong think gets your account closed down.

On Facebook you can share any fake news as long as it echos the narrative.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:55 PM 07-25-2021
Freedom got half a win at the 9th Circuit.

Originally Posted by :
Gov. Gavin Newsom acted in an unconstitutional manner when he implemented COVID-19-related mandates barring private school children from in-person classes, ruled the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit...

...But the court essentially upheld the state’s decision to keep public schools closed to in-person instruction amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

California had a “legitimate and compelling interest” in preventing COVID-19 by requiring the closure of schools in counties that had relatively high numbers of cases. The California-based circuit court further added that the state has the right to implement different closure rules on child care centers, public schools, and similar facilities...
Federal Court Rules Against California Gov. Newsom’s Order Barring Private School In-person Classes

I wish I could say that I have faith that SCOTUS will do the right thing, and overrule the 9th about the public school aspect if the case ends up in front of it, but I don't.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:22 PM 08-01-2021

Berlin, this cop is hitting a little boy in the head for worrying about his mom. ���� pic.twitter.com/3RQNKwzzbu

— Willow (@Willow__Bella) August 1, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:02 PM 08-01-2021
Rinse. Repeat.

Relentless Idiots

An anonymous correspondent for whose veracity I can vouch reports,
My daughter works as a traveling nurse and is currently at a hospital in S. Florida now. They created two covid floors and itís total BS. She said they are putting any Tom, Dick and Harry there regardless of their illness and calling it covid. Of course that means more Federal $$$.

These idiots will just NOT give up.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/relentless-idiots/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:07 PM 08-01-2021
What the lunatics are screaming and panicking over:

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:46 AM 08-03-2021
Executive Order 10995 - All communications media seized by the federal government http://youtu.be/WyayVetJOHE
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:30 PM 08-05-2021

[Reply]
Bump 12:09 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

it can't be said enough that their strategy for decades has been mainly projection. Only recently enough people have become aware of that.
[Reply]
lostcause 12:39 AM 08-06-2021
I'm excited for the groupthink, thank you very much - you oceania loving bastards.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 89
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 >
Up