ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 89
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, there’s now mobile APP’s for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:04 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by :
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown's Shady Way of Shutting Down Businesses: Sticking CPS on Parents

Lindsey Graham, the owner of Glamour Salon in Salem, Oregon, has been harassed by numerous government agencies for reopening her salon despite Gov. Kate Brown's (D) stay-at-home order.

During a Friday press conference, Graham said multiple government agencies, including child protective services, have investigated her for wanting to reopen her salon and make a living.

"And, if you can possibly believe this, on May 7th, Child Protective Services showed up at my home," she said, taking a deep breath while holding back tears. "They questioned my husband and I. They questioned my child, without me present. They searched our home. And I've never expected such a violent, aggressive, vindictive thing ever could have been done to me or my family because I'm trying to earn a living, because I'm trying to work." ...
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...livin-n2568941
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:18 PM 05-16-2020
https://www.facebook.com/whitepinesi..._fb_noscript=1
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:40 AM 05-17-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 05-17-2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:40 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
your point is what? you can know the truth and still be learning in other aspects of life.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:32 AM 05-18-2020
As reported by CBS Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot ordered a parking ban from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday in the neighborhood of Philadelphia Romanian Church in response to its intention to hold services.

On Sunday morning the tow trucks descended – not just on churchgoers, but on residents and everybody else, and on a private lot used by parishioners. Read this from Second City Cop:

City tow trucks arrived and yanked the vehicles of every single resident, including numerous elderly people and a more than a few nurses coming in from the night shifts and impounded them for violation of the signs that got posted Saturday with under twenty-four hours’ notice. The city also closed the private lot that the church used for parishioners in some half-assed attempt to force church-goers to park on the streets, streets listed as temporary tow zones to snatch their cars, too.

So all the residents WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH are on the hook for tickets and towing and damages to their cars – because we all know exactly how gently City tow drivers are with someone else’s property.

Perhaps Lightfoot doesn’t share the view that civil liberties come not from her hand or the hand of Governor JB Pritzker. The church’s pastor said this: “The mayor is inciting hate against the church which is very sad. A lot of our members risked their lives to escape Communism, only to find it germinating in 2020 under Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago.”

https://wirepoints.org/morning-raid-...ed-wirepoints/
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:50 AM 05-18-2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:09 AM 05-18-2020
Look what I just found which aired on November 2019 per imdb.com— which had to be produced earlier than that date.

Gates is cast as himself in this documentary. Now link this to Fauci, a Gates guy, predicting a pandemic under Trump as early as 2017.

Veeeerrry interesting. :-)

The Next Pandemic
Storyline

Explained looks at the looming danger of global pandemic. Although human civilization has progressed greatly since the last pandemic, modern society may still not be ready for the next great disease outbreak. It looks at the causes of pandemics and what can be done to prevent them in the future.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11244670/
Smells like psyops. Now we see Sanders on the msm news calling for revolutionary changes such as providing incomes and universal healthcare for everyone, Soros calling this an opportunity for revolutionary change and to do things they otherwise could not do, Hilldawg calling this crisis something they can exploit for their aims too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
As reported by CBS Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot ordered a parking ban from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday in the neighborhood of Philadelphia Romanian Church in response to its intention to hold services.

On Sunday morning the tow trucks descended – not just on churchgoers, but on residents and everybody else, and on a private lot used by parishioners. Read this from Second City Cop:

City tow trucks arrived and yanked the vehicles of every single resident, including numerous elderly people and a more than a few nurses coming in from the night shifts and impounded them for violation of the signs that got posted Saturday with under twenty-four hours’ notice. The city also closed the private lot that the church used for parishioners in some half-assed attempt to force church-goers to park on the streets, streets listed as temporary tow zones to snatch their cars, too.

So all the residents WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH are on the hook for tickets and towing and damages to their cars – because we all know exactly how gently City tow drivers are with someone else’s property.

Perhaps Lightfoot doesn’t share the view that civil liberties come not from her hand or the hand of Governor JB Pritzker. The church’s pastor said this: “The mayor is inciting hate against the church which is very sad. A lot of our members risked their lives to escape Communism, only to find it germinating in 2020 under Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago.”

https://wirepoints.org/morning-raid-...ed-wirepoints/
When I quickly skimmed the first line...I thought it was in Philadelphia. I was like "****...that sounds like Chicago-level corruption"...kept reading and shook my head.

They want to kill God...I've said it before...it part of their strategy. Funny how you can congregate at Wal-mart and Home Depot....but definitely not at church.

They want to keep the psychological fog of their dark magic, ritual spell as vital...and for as long as possible. Praying at Church...group meditation... is a counter-ritual...energy vs energy.

“The mayor is inciting hate against the church "...yes...yes they are.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:11 AM 05-18-2020
Q:What's the average age of people dying from COVID-19? A:75 years of age
Let's keep most of the younger healthy people quarantined and ruin their lives!
How's TRUMP'S greatest economy ever doing?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:14 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
When I quickly skimmed the first line...I thought it was in Philadelphia. I was like "****...that sounds like Chicago-level corruption"...kept reading and shook my head.

They want to kill God...I've said it before...it part of their strategy. Funny how you can congregate at Wal-mart and Home Depot....but definitely not at church.

They want to keep the psychological fog of their dark magic, ritual spell as vital...and for as long as possible. Praying at Church...group meditation... is a counter-ritual...energy vs energy.

“The mayor is inciting hate against the church "...yes...yes they are.
It's all part of their ideology. They are depraved.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:20 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Look what I just found which aired on November 2019 per imdb.com— which had to be produced earlier than that date.

Gates is cast as himself in this documentary. Now link this to Fauci, a Gates guy, predicting a pandemic under Trump as early as 2017.

The Next Pandemic
Storyline

Explained looks at the looming danger of global pandemic. Although human civilization has progressed greatly since the last pandemic, modern society may still not be ready for the next great disease outbreak. It looks at the causes of pandemics and what can be done to prevent them in the future.

Smells like psyops. Now we see Sanders on the msm news calling for revolutionary changes such as providing incomes and universal healthcare for everyone, Soros calling this an opportunity for revolutionary change and to do things they otherwise could not do, Hilldawg calling this crisis something they can exploit for their aims too.
Smells like psyops? :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:23 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

The Next Pandemic
Storyline

Notice how most of these guys were involved with Jeffery Epstein. TRUMP declared COVID a National Emergency and wants to use our Military and "other forces" to "Operation Warp Speed" to make sure you get your shot that hardly anyone wants - Bill Clinton wants to CONTACT TRACE EVERYONE - Bill Gates wants to VACCINATE EVERYONE - All met with Jeffery Epstein on numerous occasions. Remember that story about Jeffery Epstein's breeding ranch in New Mexico where he supposedly wanted to seed the human race with his DNA? Don't you wish you could hang out with these guys?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:26 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Notice how most of these guys were involved with Jeffery Epstein. TRUMP declared COVID a National Emergency and wants to use our Military and "other forces" to "Operation Warp Speed" to make sure you get your shot that hardly anyone wants - Bill Clinton wants to CONTACT TRACE EVERYONE - Bill Gates wants to VACCINATE EVERYONE - All met with Jeffery Epstein on numerous occasions. Remember that story about Jeffery Epstein's breeding ranch in New Mexico where he supposedly wanted to seed the human race with his DNA? Don't you wish you could hang out with these guys?
How could you possibly know that?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:42 AM 05-18-2020

[Reply]
Page 16 of 89
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up