ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 59
« First < 7475354555657 5859 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Michael Avenatti is a Superstar
Lex Luthor 12:16 AM 05-20-2018
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.

When feeble old Giuliani declared that Avenatti is an "ambulance chaser", Avenatti responded with this hilarious and epic takedown:

Rudy Giuliani - the only “ambulance” I have ever chased in my career is the one you are driving right now in a desperate attempt to save this presidency. Any time you would like to compare our legal careers and cases over the last 15 yrs, I would be happy to. #sirens #basta

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 3, 2018

Another awesome tweet from Michael Avenatti, Superstar:

This is getting too easy. What an absolute train wreck this guy is. EVERY time!!! #Embarrassment #TimeForPasture #DazedConfused #Basta

Unfair!’ Rudy Giuliani explodes when CNN’s Cuomo plays clip of him saying presidents must obey subpoenas https://t.co/AszT6ZZx9D via rawstory

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 18, 2018

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:04 PM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It's still not over for the superstar.

Michael Avenatti Sentenced In Nike Extortion Scheme
Exactly !! This will be the one to watch for sure.:-)
[Reply]
notorious 04:09 PM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
He had a client that he represented civilly in CA. The client picked up criminal charges in KS and I agreed to represent the client on those charges.

The content of the communication, as you can imagine, off limits.
/nods
[Reply]
frozenchief 04:37 PM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
Even superstars can cry.

It goes on to say Avenatti will be put in a Federal facility in Oregon which doesn't sound like a country club prison to me like where Blagojevich was sent.
That will be hard time for a man used to living the high life and having certain people (libtards) think you are a superstar.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michae...extorting-nike
I have several clients at the facility in Sheridan, Oregon, since it's the closest BOP facility to my neck of the woods. There are two facilities, a medium security facility and a minimum-security camp. No place is ever a 'country club' prison but some are less onerous than others. Given the length of sentence, the nature of the crime and the age of Avenatti, he will likely end up on the minimum security portion for this offense.

Two points, though. 1: the court cannot send him to a particular facility. That is up to BOP. The court only makes recommendations, which BOP can reject. Biggest reason they reject a court recommendation is there is not enough bed space in the recommended facility.

2: If Avenatti is convicted on other offenses and receives a higher sentence, that will likely affect his security classification and thus where he is held. Madoff, for example, wound up in a pretty high security facility because of the length of his sentence even though he was an old man and was in for non-violent white-collar crimes.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:19 PM 07-08-2021
Buckle Up Buttercup! And don't drop the soap!
[Reply]
Athis 07:38 PM 07-08-2021

[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:30 PM 07-08-2021
Ha. The thread that gives again and again.

If there is ever a DC Hall of Classics, this is a first ballot entry.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:02 PM 07-08-2021

[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:28 AM 07-09-2021
Rock Star just doesn’t sound as good.

Lying CBS: ‘We’ Didn’t Misjudge Avenatti (Fact Check: They Called Him a ‘Rock Star’) https://t.co/uG53X75aq4 pic.twitter.com/xXOePpnSU4

— Scott Whitlock (@ScottJW) July 9, 2021

[Reply]
Bwana 02:38 PM 07-09-2021

[Reply]
seamonster 03:02 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Hilarious...You and all of these propagandized ORANGEMANBAD followers got victimized by a con artist. He told you everything you wanted to hear and you believed it like the fucking idiot you are.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 03:09 PM 07-09-2021
Lol. They’ll be swapping the leftist hero for smokes.
[Reply]
2112 06:10 PM 07-11-2021
Hi Lex
[Reply]
FAX 06:59 PM 07-11-2021
One hates to see a Superstar of this magnitude suddenly condense into a brown dwarf ...

Then be forced to take it in the ass from a brown dwarf.

FAX THE CONCERNED ASTRONOMER
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:06 PM 07-11-2021
I think I'd ignore this thread if I started it.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:39 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
One hates to see a Superstar of this magnitude suddenly condense into a brown dwarf ...

Then be forced to take it in the ass from a brown dwarf.

FAX THE CONCERNED ASTRONOMER
:-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 59
« First < 7475354555657 5859 >
Up