ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?



Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:54 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Last time I'm going to to this. Eventually it may get through your thick skull:



Do you know what an author's note is? She admitted herself she didn't interview some of those girls.

"Any of these people" refers to the people in the preceding sentence.

Read this and try again:

So you agree that the author interviewed some of the girls...just not all of them. The review you posted, when I read it at least, made it seem like the author relied only on the words of estranged parents. The review is misleading at best, a down right underhanded attempt to demonize the author at worst.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:22 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
What about the Spa in CA that was talked about earlier in this thread. Didn't they claim they were required by law to allow a man who pretends to be a woman access to the woman's locker room? And didn't that man who pretends to be a woman walk around naked with all his dangly parts out....in front on young children no less? That man needs to buy a lake house. The operators of that Spa are certainly being mandated to participate in someone else's useful fiction.

If you don't see the push to mandate people to engage in the useful fictions of the transgender, its because you purposely cover your eyes and pretend not to see it. To me it looks like you are engaging in a useful fiction yourself.
The more I've thought about this, I don't think "useful fiction" is accurate. To the trans person, that is their reality. You're the one not accepting that reality because you see it as a choice, where it's not.

As for the spa...

If the policy is known, customers should be aware of the possibility of a trans person using that locker room. It's like taking your child to a nude beach or an R-rated movie and being surprised to see naked people.

Originally Posted by :
...in front on young children no less

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:27 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
So you agree that the author interviewed some of the girls...just not all of them.
I have never claimed otherwise. Marcy was the one confused on that point.

Originally Posted by :
The review you posted, when I read it at least, made it seem like the author relied only on the words of estranged parents. The review is misleading at best, a down right underhanded attempt to demonize the author at worst.
In your opinion. I understood the meaning of it just fine.
[Reply]
sully1983 12:06 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
The more I've thought about this, I don't think "useful fiction" is accurate. To the trans person, that is their reality. You're the one not accepting that reality because you see it as a choice, where it's not.

As for the spa...

If the policy is known, customers should be aware of the possibility of a trans person using that locker room. It's like taking your child to a nude beach or an R-rated movie and being surprised to see naked people.



Look at this creepy liberal scumbag making excuses for the trans person exposing themselves to innocent young girls & their mothers. JFC talk about victim blaming . "they should have known the policy"

IDIOT
:-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:47 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
The more I've thought about this, I don't think "useful fiction" is accurate. To the trans person, that is their reality. You're the one not accepting that reality because you see it as a choice, where it's not.
I figured that eventually your mind would rationalize away the notion transgendered people are engaging in a useful fiction. The mind of a human being is wired such that once it takes a particular position it will engage in all kinds of mental gymnastics to maintain that position. That is not necessarily a fault exclusive to you, but something which almost all humans do.

One of the things your head invented to defend its pre-existing world view was the notion that I believe the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity are inconsistent with one's birth sex is a matter of choice. I can't imagine why anyone would choose to feel that way. I don't fault them for feeling that way nor do I fault them for engaging in a useful fiction because I assume they are doing so as a means to cope with their specific life struggles.

I take issue when people are required to participate in someone else's useful fiction and that is exactly what transgenderism is....a useful fiction. This notion your mind invented....that an individuals reality is reality for everyone is just nonsense.

That man in a dress is serving drinks is a man in a dress serving drinks. If you think a man in a dress serving drinks is a woman in a dress serving drinks just because that man in a dress thinks he is a woman...your just as ****ed in the head as that man in a dress is. I feel sorry for you both.


Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
If the policy is known, customers should be aware of the possibility of a trans person using that locker room. It's like taking your child to a nude beach or an R-rated movie and being surprised to see naked people.
As far as the Spa is concerned its not a policy but a state mandate. I truely believe that you calling it a "policy" was underhanded. Since that is my reality....the State of California should mandate you accept it and you should be required to hang your head in shame when I am around for being dishonest to me.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 03:44 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
If the policy is known, customers should be aware of the possibility of a trans person using that locker room. It's like taking your child to a nude beach or an R-rated movie and being surprised to see naked people.
That's fucking insane. I don't even mind target's bathroom policy but...listen to yourself now. You don't mind a trans person hanging brain in a female locker room? I guess it's a trans world and we're all just living in it :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I have never claimed otherwise. Marcy was the one confused on that point.

No confusion here, you tried to make a point but got proven wrong and then spent 5 posts trying to defend it including editing one of your posts.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:29 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I figured that eventually your mind would rationalize away the notion transgendered people are engaging in a useful fiction. The mind of a human being is wired such that once it takes a particular position it will engage in all kinds of mental gymnastics to maintain that position. That is not necessarily a fault exclusive to you, but something which almost all humans do.

One of the things your head invented to defend its pre-existing world view was the notion that I believe the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity are inconsistent with one's birth sex is a matter of choice. I can't imagine why anyone would choose to feel that way. I don't fault them for feeling that way nor do I fault them for engaging in a useful fiction because I assume they are doing so as a means to cope with their specific life struggles.

I take issue when people are required to participate in someone else's useful fiction and that is exactly what transgenderism is....a useful fiction. This notion your mind invented....that an individuals reality is reality for everyone is just nonsense.

That man in a dress is serving drinks is a man in a dress serving drinks. If you think a man in a dress serving drinks is a woman in a dress serving drinks just because that man in a dress thinks he is a woman...your just as ****ed in the head as that man in a dress is. I feel sorry for you both.
Your brain may be wired to stubbornly hold to a particular position, but some people's brains can evolve to process new ideas and information.
I feel sorry for you that you're incapable of evolving.
Originally Posted by :


As far as the Spa is concerned its not a policy but a state mandate. I truely believe that you calling it a "policy" was underhanded. Since that is my reality....the State of California should mandate you accept it and you should be required to hang your head in shame when I am around for being dishonest to me.
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
That's ****ing insane. I don't even mind target's bathroom policy but...listen to yourself now. You don't mind a trans person hanging brain in a female locker room? I guess it's a trans world and we're all just living in it :-)
Mandate/policy... tomato/tomahto. The trans person is allowed to be in the women's locker room. Therefore, the other patrons should know that there's a possibility of a trans person using that locker room.

But as I said in a previous post, the trans person should at least try to be discrete to take into account the other people's feelings using that room.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:31 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No confusion here, you tried to make a point but got proven wrong and then spent 5 posts trying to defend it including editing one of your posts.
I know you think so, but if that helps you sleep at night, good for you.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:33 AM Yesterday
We're just arguing past each other at this point, so I'm done posting in this thread.

If you want to call it a tap out, I won't argue with your useful fiction.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:07 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Your brain may be wired to stubbornly hold to a particular position, but some people's brains can evolve to process new ideas and information.
I feel sorry for you that you're incapable of evolving.
Typically I try to take arguments and break them down into premises and conclusions. Lets make an argument using the kind of reasoning you used in this thread.

Premise 1: Mr Limpett was born a human being.
Premise 2: Mr Limpett feels strongly he is a fish...so much so he identifies himself as fish.
Premise 3: Mr Limpett's feelings and self identity create his reality.
Conclusion: Therefore Mr. Limpett is truely a fish.

Premise 1: Mr Limpett is truely a fish.
Premise 2: Fish can breath underwater.
Conclusion: Therefore Mr. Limpett can breath underwater.

Do you see how silly your thinking is? Do you see how if we apply your principles we end up in the land of utter ridiculity? Premise 3 in the first argument is nonsense, yet your entire position rest on it.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up