ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trevor Bauer suspended 324 games
The Franchise 01:17 PM 04-29-2022

Trevor Bauer: 324-game suspension. Two years of regular season.

— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:35 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe he still got paid.

At this point he's probably best served to keep his head down. Shit, the pitching market is AWFUL. He should see if there's a 1-year deal to be had out there somewhere.

Dude exited the game as possibly the best RHP out there.
And he’s sucked in Japan the last two years.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:36 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
And he’s sucked in Japan the last two years.
Okay, he got a little better, but started off super poorly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:51 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe he still got paid.

At this point he's probably best served to keep his head down. Shit, the pitching market is AWFUL. He should see if there's a 1-year deal to be had out there somewhere.

Dude exited the game as possibly the best RHP out there.

EDIT:

Looks like he got docked for almost all of his 2022 salary and about 1/3 of his 2023 pay. So he got about $64 million of the $102 million due on his deal.

Hmm....$40 million ain't asswipe money. But as has been noted, the player conduct shit is so broad. That's a tough mountain to climb.
Hell, may not even be about the money for him, more the principle of just publicly clearing his name while dragging Manfred and the MLB. He seems like the type of guy that would be spiteful enough to air out dirty laundry even if it is mutually assured destruction.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:53 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
Hell, may not even be about the money for him, more the principle of just publicly clearing his name while dragging Manfred and the MLB. He seems like the type of guy that would be spiteful enough to air out dirty laundry even if it is mutually assured destruction.
Oh don't worry according to a lot of people he's still a piece of shit so fuck him...

Not sure I get that attitude.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:53 PM 10-02-2023
Super fucked up. People still act like he's a piece of shit. That cesspool Reddit talks major shit on him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:54 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Super fucked up. People still act like he's a piece of shit. That cesspool Reddit talks major shit on him.
:-) They're too cowardly to even allow a post about it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:00 PM 10-02-2023
She should be sentenced to a lifetime career as Deshaun Watson’s masseuse.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:42 PM 10-02-2023
Jesus Christ. I know South Park was being satirical in that episode where PC principal had him and his hookup sign consent forms before a one night stand, but athletes and people of status might be at the point where their attorneys advise for it.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:45 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
When I read almost any reddit post I imagine a 300lb, anime shirt wearing 22 year old transgender named Chez from New Jersey.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:06 PM 10-02-2023
How can there not be massive criminal liability for making false claims like that? I'd be fine with having her executed.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10-02-2023, 08:08 PM
This message has been deleted by ShowtimeSBMVP.
dlphg9 01:30 AM 10-03-2023
It's so fucked. Dude got blacklisted and his name drug through the mud, because "how dare anyone not 100% believe any woman that says they were sexually assaulted." I mean you're not even allowed to be like "I'll wait to see what evidence comes out." Just look in this thread.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 04:20 AM 10-03-2023
Maybe I will eat my words on this, but I also think the Wander Franco case is fucked up based on the flimsy evidence posted online about him. That case totally looks like a cash shakedown, too.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:18 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Maybe I will eat my words on this, but I also think the Wander Franco case is fucked up based on the flimsy evidence posted online about him. That case totally looks like a cash shakedown, too.
Franco apparently has multiple under age accusations is where that kinda falls apart.

Bauers biggest crime is in general people don't like him. So when it happened no one backed him up, shit his Dodger teammates wanted him gone.

Commissioner grinded the ax and the Dodgers were glad to be rid of him.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:28 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Franco apparently has multiple under age accusations is where that kinda falls apart.

Bauers biggest crime is in general people don't like him. So when it happened no one backed him up, shit his Dodger teammates wanted him gone.

Commissioner grinded the ax and the Dodgers were glad to be rid of him.
Him being an insufferable prick was why I just went along with the headlines and assumed he’d be found guilty, too.

I need to be better about that.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:34 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Him being an insufferable prick was why I just assumed his guilt, too.

I need to be better about that.
I mean being a douchebag doesn't make you a rapist.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up