ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:06 AM 12-05-2022
Excuses are like a-holes; they both stink.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:26 AM 12-05-2022
Joe Burrow is overrated?

Ha! Ok.

I don't know how many perfect passes you need to see before you change your mind, but you're delusional.

Look, I think at any point in time there are like 5 people on the planet that are elite NFL QB's. Some guys fall off the list due to age or injury, some guys ascend, and some guys maintain that level of play.

Right now, there are 3 definitely elite QB's in the AFC: There's Mahomes, there's Josh Allen, and there's Joe Burrow.

If you can't see that, won't concede that, then there's no point in talking football with you at all, because you're just being ridiculous.

We're 0-3 versus the Bengals because they have executed better than we have. Period.

We've had our opportunities to win each game, and didn't.

You don't get to claim dominance on paper. Scoreboard.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:47 AM 12-05-2022
The defense is gonna be better in the future. Guys like McDuffie, Josh Williams, Jaylen Watson, Cook, Karlaftis, are rookies and are gonna get better. We need a good speed edge rusher.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:49 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The defense is gonna be better in the future. Guys like McDuffie, Josh Williams, Jaylen Watson, Cook, Karlaftis, are rookies and are gonna get better. We need a good speed edge rusher.
Agreed.

I like a good blitz as much as the next guy, but there's an old saying:

"Live by the blitz, die by the blitz".

We shouldn't HAVE to blitz to get pressure. The front four's production outside of Chris Jones is a problem.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:10 AM 12-05-2022
Chiefs are better than the Bengals except for when they play the Bengals
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:11 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Joe Burrow is overrated?

Ha! Ok.

I don't know how many perfect passes you need to see before you change your mind, but you're delusional.

Look, I think at any point in time there are like 5 people on the planet that are elite NFL QB's. Some guys fall off the list due to age or injury, some guys ascend, and some guys maintain that level of play.

Right now, there are 3 definitely elite QB's in the AFC: There's Mahomes, there's Josh Allen, and there's Joe Burrow.

If you can't see that, won't concede that, then there's no point in talking football with you at all, because you're just being ridiculous.

We're 0-3 versus the Bengals because they have executed better than we have. Period.

We've had our opportunities to win each game, and didn't.

You don't get to claim dominance on paper. Scoreboard.
If anything Burrow is underrated.

Josh Allen gets way more media love and Burrow is better, IMO.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:13 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

HEY! LOOKA THAT!

We agree on something.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 07:14 AM 12-05-2022

I can't understand how Hebert gets a lot more love than him too. Burrow is a great QB made to look even better by the way we play defence against them.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:16 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
I can't understand how Hebert gets a lot more love than him too. Burrow is a great QB made to look even better by the way we play defence against them.
In a parallel universe in which Mahomes does not exist, I'd take Burrow over anyone else, including Josh Allen.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:17 AM 12-05-2022

Well we'll get to see in week 17 when Buffalo goes to Cincinnati.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:20 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
In a parallel universe in which Mahomes does not exist, I'd take Burrow over anyone else, including Josh Allen.

It's harder to confuse Burrow as his processing is lightning fast. His ball placement and anticipation also outrank Josh by a lot.

Allen has the more obvious physical tools but you can get Allen to make a critical mistake easier. Allen's cheat code is he can grab free first downs when he runs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 AM 12-05-2022
No, we're not
[Reply]
scho63 07:25 AM 12-05-2022
OP is myopic.

Not sure where he gets all his views from. Whole lotta wrong in there.

Bengals are better than us until we prove otherwise. Burrows made incredible plays yesterday, better than Mahomes.

Gotta face facts.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:25 AM 12-05-2022
It's harder to confuse Burrow as his processing is lightning fast. His ball placement and anticipation also outrank Josh by a lot.

Allen has the more obvious physical tools but you can get Allen to make a critical mistake easier. Allen's cheat code is he can grab free first downs when he runs.
That’s going to be an interesting game between them in a few weeks. Neither of them will be going against the shitty Chiefs defense, so we will see how that plays out. That game very well might be a preview of the AFC title game.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:11 AM 12-05-2022
Last year it was easy to say that. This year, they dominated in the trenches. We could have won, sure, but we could have lost by a much bigger margin. O-line and D-line were prison raped.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up