ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
You See Us 12:11 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, if that team’s QB had the highest win % in NFL history and ours was .500, and if they’d won more playoff games than any team over the last several years while we had only won a few, and if they’d won a SB…
OK, So if we did Brady 3 in a row few years back when he was with the pats you would concede they were still better?

Naa
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:11 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wouldn't mind seeing KC turn themselves into more of a smashmouth team like the Browns. They might never lose if they took this approach. Need to be a lot more physical in the trenches.
Yeah we did played that way for decades. All we did was lose playoff games. I'll take the high flying style we do now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 AM 12-05-2022
we probably ARE better than them with toney, hardman and thuney playing, though

BUT, no way to know how healthy we will be next time they come around
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:16 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wouldn't mind seeing KC turn themselves into more of a smashmouth team like the Browns. They might never lose if they took this approach. Need to be a lot more physical in the trenches.
Nah, I’d rather have mahomes do his thing. Our interior is plenty physical. Our run blocking was solid today. it’s not that our OL isn’t physical. It’s that our tackles flat out aren’t good. Of course I’d love a stud offensive line but since we have to prioritize I’m taking playmakers for mahomes.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:26 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Yeah we did played that way for decades. All we did was lose playoff games. I'll take the high flying style we do now.
Mahomes has never had a proper defense or run game behind him, never. Not in high school, not in college, not in the NFL. Give him that type of team and I think he wins at an even higher rate than what we've been seeing.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:38 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
better way to put it.

We play the Bungles 100 times, we win 65 of the meetings.

They have just got lucky winning the 35 times we don't win.

Overall we are a 60-70% better team, I think Burrow is the most overated QB in football, just very lucky having great WR.

You don't win them all and any team can lose to any team if they play that game where the dice show the win the other way. They have won three game of their 35 out of 100 they would win. There isn't any reason we don't win 6-10 in a row against them.

We have played far better teams and just destroyed them, I mean we made the 49ers look awful. The Bungles don't beat them. Period.
The Broncos beat the 49ers, FYI.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:57 AM 12-05-2022
Well, if that team’s QB had the highest win % in NFL history and ours was .500, and if they’d won more playoff games than any team over the last several years while we had only won a few, and if they’d won a SB…
Are the Browns a better team than the Bengals? They’ve won 4 straight and dominated them a month ago.

Browns>Bengals>Chiefs?
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
That’s true, we did have to watch them get their shit pushed in in the SB.

The league is about winning a ring. The results say that Mahomes has a far better chance at doing that each year than Burrow.
Irrelevant.

As of right now, Cincinnati is better than us. They've beaten us 3 times in a row, including our last playoff game.

Until this current Chiefs team beats them, nothing else matters. It doesn't matter if we have the best QB. It doesn't matter if we won a SB in 2019.

It also doesn't matter if they got a lucky bounce with Kelce fumbling. It doesn't matter if Butker missed a damned difficult FG that he had to adjust to the placement for. This is a team game and this team lost... again.

Hopefully, come January, this team will be better but right now we cannot say we are.
[Reply]
TEX 02:05 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
better way to put it.

We play the Bungles 100 times, we win 65 of the meetings.

They have just got lucky winning the 35 times we don't win.

Overall we are a 60-70% better team, I think Burrow is the most overated QB in football, just very lucky having great WR.

You don't win them all and any team can lose to any team if they play that game where the dice show the win the other way. They have won three game of their 35 out of 100 they would win. There isn't any reason we don't win 6-10 in a row against them.

We have played far better teams and just destroyed them, I mean we made the 49ers look awful. The Bungles don't beat them. Period.
:-)

They have beaten us 3 times in a row. We are not the better team. Hope the Chiefs don't think like you because if so, they'll never do what it takes to solve the Bengals.
[Reply]
TEX 02:07 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by You See Us:
Can you imagine what we would say to this shit if we were 3-0 vs some squad and they said
“Wait we’re the better team”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So much this.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:09 AM 12-05-2022
Can you imagine what we would say to this shit if we were 3-0 vs some squad and they said
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wish I could "thumbs up" this more.

The Bengals are the better team right now.

Accept it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:17 AM 12-05-2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sadly this.

And I agree with the idea that the Chiefs could win the next 3... or 60 of the next 100. It's obviously not a huge gap game to game by any means, but a better "team" is everything that comes with it... execution, mistakes, turnovers, etc. Not just if Mahomes is better than Burrow or Kelce is better than whoever their TE is.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 03:30 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
How can you say we have a better offensive line and defense than the bengals?
They are 6th in sacks allowed this season and we are 30th.

They are 29th in number of sacks this season and we are 6th.

For some reason when we play each other this doesn't translate. But sometimes styles make fights as they say in boxing.

Over the season we have the better units but for some reason this doesn't translate when we play each other.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:40 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nah, I’d rather have mahomes do his thing. Our interior is plenty physical. Our run blocking was solid today. it’s not that our OL isn’t physical. It’s that our tackles flat out aren’t good. Of course I’d love a stud offensive line but since we have to prioritize I’m taking playmakers for mahomes.
I've moved around on this a fair bit. Mainly my thought was the same as yours, just give Mahomes weapons. I started to lean back to "give him time" and prioritise OTs and now I'm swinging back to WRs. For the most part I've consistently resisted prioritising D, including the DL. But man...watching our DL has become painful. Right now I wouldn't hate DE and DE again as our top 2 picks, it's that bad Otherwise it's WR, DE and an OT in the 3rd that I have to believe can be better than Wylie fairly quickly.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:55 AM 12-05-2022
They're benefiting big time from a rookie QB salary and a great wr on a rookie salary once those pay days come up they will come back to earth b
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:16 AM 12-05-2022
It's a bad match-up for us.

Right now our defense is playing well with a lot of cheap talent but we don't have what we had 2019. Frank Clark that doesn't suck and Honey Badger (who was still an elite safety).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up