ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:34 PM 12-04-2022
How can you say we have a better offensive line and defense than the bengals?
[Reply]
kccrow 11:35 PM 12-04-2022
Are we really the better team?

The results say we aren't.

They've beat us in their house and ours. They went to the Super Bowl and we watched it. Right now, we're just not the better team. Not now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:37 PM 12-04-2022
We've lost to them 3 straight times. We are not the better team until we beat them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:41 PM 12-04-2022
I think the Chiefs are better, but they have to prove it.

They’ve had 3 chances and haven’t proven it yet.

Go get the 1 seed and let them come to Arrowhead again. Have to get over that hump eventually.
[Reply]
You See Us 11:43 PM 12-04-2022
Can you imagine what we would say to this shit if we were 3-0 vs some squad and they said
“Wait we’re the better team”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:44 PM 12-04-2022
We don't get to say that until we fucking win.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:

They've beat us in their house and ours. They went to the Super Bowl and we watched it. Right now, we're just not the better team. Not now.
That’s true, we did have to watch them get their shit pushed in in the SB.

The league is about winning a ring. The results say that Mahomes has a far better chance at doing that each year than Burrow.
[Reply]
srvy 11:50 PM 12-04-2022
The score doesn't reflect we are better.
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:55 PM 12-04-2022
better way to put it.

We play the Bungles 100 times, we win 65 of the meetings.

They have just got lucky winning the 35 times we don't win.

Overall we are a 60-70% better team, I think Burrow is the most overated QB in football, just very lucky having great WR.

You don't win them all and any team can lose to any team if they play that game where the dice show the win the other way. They have won three game of their 35 out of 100 they would win. There isn't any reason we don't win 6-10 in a row against them.

We have played far better teams and just destroyed them, I mean we made the 49ers look awful. The Bungles don't beat them. Period.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by You See Us:
Can you imagine what we would say to this shit if we were 3-0 vs some squad and they said
“Wait we’re the better team”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, if that team’s QB had the highest win % in NFL history and ours was .500, and if they’d won more playoff games than any team over the last several years while we had only won a few, and if they’d won a SB…
[Reply]
DRM08 11:57 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
better way to put it.

We play the Bungles 100 times, we win 65 of the meetings.

They have just got lucky winning the 35 times we don't win.

Overall we are a 60-70% better team, I think Burrow is the most overated QB in football, just very lucky having great WR.

You don't win them all and any team can lose to any team if they play that game where the dice show the win the other way. They have won three game of their 35 out of 100 they would win. There isn't any reason we don't win 6-10 in a row against them.

We have played far better teams and just destroyed them, I mean we made the 49ers look awful. The Bungles don't beat them. Period.
Cincy has a better defense and a more physical team in general. Chiefs would not win 60 of 100 matchups.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:00 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Are the Browns a better team than the Bengals? They’ve won 4 straight and dominated them a month ago.

Browns>Bengals>Chiefs?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:03 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Are the Browns a better team than the Bengals? They’ve won 4 straight and dominated them a month ago.

Browns>Bengals>Chiefs?
I wouldn't mind seeing KC turn themselves into more of a smashmouth team like the Browns. They might never lose if they took this approach. Need to be a lot more physical in the trenches.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:09 AM 12-05-2022
we're so much better than them our best player let them run right up and steal the game from us

and we followed that up by our actual best player being too dumb and too slow to pick up a first down

and then our best coach shit the bed because he didn't believe our best players were good enough
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up