ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Some things about The Bengals game...
Chris Meck 06:45 PM 12-04-2022
Boy that smarts. Can y'all stop calling them frauds now? They've beaten us three times in 13 months.

1. The pass rush was inexcusable. They doubled Jones all game and nobody else could get home. That's a recipe for disaster against Burrow, who, in my estimation is QB2 in the NFL. Yes, I'd absolutely take him over Josh Allen.

2. Chase looked like the same old Chase to me. He's pretty much a cheat code, especially if he's allowed to push off every down.

3. Kelce's fumble was a killer. He's won plenty of games for us with his heroics, so let's not belabor the fact, but that was a really bad moment.

4. I know everyone is frustrated with the defense, but for the most part it was poor execution, not schematic-especially in the second half. Coordinators coordinate, coaches coach, but players have to make plays. They didn't make enough of them. Period.

5. Wylie blows goats.

6. OBJ sure didn't help his case today.

7. We sure missed Thuney in there. I would think that the main reason they're still trotting out Wylie is that they don't want to have TWO new OL in there.

8. Mahomes just flat missed Mckinnon in the flat. Easy first down. I would not trade Mahomes for anything, but it is frustrating that he has this tendency. Just take the easy yards, man!

9. I love Pacheco. That's it. Just wanted to say that. We should have stuck with the run. It was working.

10. The silver lining? Well, it's a well worn saying that you learn more from failure than success. The Chiefs had plenty of opportunities to win this one; make any one of half a dozen 'oops' plays and they do. But perhaps this loss underlines some ongoing issues, and will usher in some changes. I'd rather lose this one now, if it makes them better later on.

Did I mention that Wylie blows goats?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
The Kelce fumble flipped the result. We still lose imo even if he hits the 55 yarder
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:50 PM 12-04-2022
The Kelce fumble is such a killer. That was the difference in the game.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Why in the blue hell was Karlaftis out in coverage on their go-ahead touchdown? That's some dumbfuckery I'd expect out of Sutton, not Spags.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:52 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Kelce fumble is such a killer. That was the difference in the game.
It really was.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:57 PM 12-04-2022
Did we not play with as much emotion or did they over power us.

it sucked.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 12-04-2022
And yeah, we need to upgrade both offensive tackle spots, somehow.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Did we not play with as much emotion or did they over power us.

it sucked.
Mostly self-inflicted, imho.
[Reply]
Toad 07:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Why in the blue hell was Karlaftis out in coverage on their go-ahead touchdown? That's some dumb****ery I'd expect out of Sutton, not Spags.
Right?!…and he was covering Chase!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:01 PM 12-04-2022
I actually missed a lot of this game. My son came over and we were working on a project in the garage. So the few things I saw...were not good.

I hate the Bengals. They own us, for some reason. Are they that much better? I don't believe so...but they always seem to be the day they play us.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:01 PM 12-04-2022
Hope we play them again. Offense will be significantly harder to stop when Thuney, Hardman and Toney are all back
[Reply]
TLO 07:02 PM 12-04-2022
Losing sucks. I'm glad we don't have to expierence it very often
[Reply]
EPodolak 07:03 PM 12-04-2022
Burrow had all the time in the world to work, must have been fun for him. Along with poor tackling putting this loss on the DL.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
100%, Chris
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
Mahomes was really limping at the end.
Any word on that?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up