ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:42 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Donkssuck:
Last I checked, it was a team game. Burrow is a very good quarterback. But you put Mahomes with the Bengals and Burrow with the Chiefs, and the Bengals probably win in a blowout. Give me Mahomes 10 times out of 10 over Burrow. See how he does when he has to lose some of his weapons to free agency
I’m not into made up scenarios. The reality is Burrow owns this team like this team owns the Dungkeys.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:42 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The Titans completely had our number going into the AFCCG.

They had a 10 point lead, with us staring down a 4th and 2 that could have been game swinging the other way.

Patrick was cold as ice. The Bengals are better than that Titans team, but I trust Patrick and Andy to figure this out.
Yeah, and weren't the Titans something like 8-1 against the Chiefs or some bullshit?

I get all the frustration and what not... I was as hyped for this game as I have been in a while for a regular season game. And revenge would have felt oh so good, and almost expected ad who the fuck would expect Mahomes to lose 3 times in a row to these guys...

....but, that's all it means. They'll probably still win out, Bills winning out isn't exactly a 100% thing... and even if it is, the Chiefs might have to go on the road in the playoffs for the first time in like 5 years.

And if they meet the Bengals again, it'll be another hell of a game.
[Reply]
Old Dog 06:43 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The best quarterback in the league is Joe Burrow. Our quarterback has never beaten him.
Yawn….Cocksucker gonna suck
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:43 PM 12-04-2022
Burrow is not better than Mahomes. Flip the two QBs, and the Bengals win by multiple TDs. Burrow has better weapons at receiver and had WAY more time to throw the ball.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cincy beating Buffalo in Week 17 will be huge for the Chiefs… assuming KC wins out.
Hoping teams beat teams in the grand scheme of things is Marty level BS. We had a chance one again to hold our destiny, but instead bent over for the Bengals who are absolutely a much better team than KC .
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Yawn….Cocksucker gonna suck
Got proof aothwrwise you decrepit POS?? What’s our savior’s record against Burrow? 0-3??
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
An unpopular take is there us not much of a difference between Chiefs, Bills and Cinci. Cinci probably has the edge if you were to do a power rankings. Joe Burrow just gets it done.
A homer take is that this is the year with the widest gap. Burrow and chase gonna get PAID. Buffalo loaded up because their cap hit booms next year. Chiefs walk into next year in a really solid financial spot given mahomes is on his second contract and that dust has settled.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Bro, at some point it’s not the Chiefs losing. It’s the Bengals winning. 3 in a row. All we can hope for is some other team beating them in the playoffs cuz we have zero clue how to beat them when the run the same fucking drop 8 defense. Mahomes can’t beat it. It’s what kills him. Got proof I’m wrong? I’d love to see it.
Look at the two games last year. KC scored six total points in the second half. We had 14 in the third quarter today. KC was up 4 and had the ball. A Kelce fumble swung momentum. KC maintains possession and who knows. As I am saying, Cincinnati is not blowing KC out. A small thing here and there and KC wins. We are not overmatched.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
This defence is still soft as cat shit and you can’t turn over the ball when the other team is scoring at will
Both defenses were soft. They can't hang with these QB's.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Burrow is not better than Mahomes. Flip the two QBs, and the Bengals win by multiple TDs. Burrow has better weapons at receiver and had WAY more time to throw the ball.
That’s the land of make believe. Mahomes and Andy have NEVER beaten burrow. Who’s the better quarterback?
[Reply]
Donkssuck 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
I’m not into made up scenarios. The reality is Burrow owns this team like this team owns the Dungkeys.
That doesn't make him a better quarterback than Mahomes. There are 53 players on a team, a coaching staff, etc. Made up scenarios or not. You can't call him the better quarterback based on team wins alone.
[Reply]
saltydd5 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Bring them on! Not scared. The fumble was the killer. This was a wake up call, we won't lose another game. Buffalo loses at least one more. Jet, Mia, cinn.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Burrow has the better defense, that's for sure. Zero pass rush on Burrow the entire day. Wide open receivers all day.
[Reply]
Old Dog 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Got proof aothwrwise you decrepit POS?? What’s our savior’s record against Burrow? 0-3??
Look at your profile pic, Bitch…I suspect you’ll change it now though, sniveling coward
[Reply]
MAG 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Lot of people can't handle OP's truth. The Bengals and Bills actually field competent defenses, while we continue to employ garbage ass Spags. But I guess we should be happy because he's not as all-time awful as Sutton was.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up