ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Genuinely disappointing thread from a guy that is usually pretty level-headed.
Pretty disappointed in a guy who can’t see that 3 in a fucking row is not an accident. This is who we are. It’s ok to admit the Bengals own us. There’s all kids of proof. Can’t fucking wait to choke to them again in the playoffs!
[Reply]
You See Us 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
With the special teams playing the way they are and the defense sucking a$$, not hard to see we’re not winning shit with 1/3 a football team. Hope I’m terribly wrong and everyone gets on same page.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, my only concern at the moment is if they let it get to them in a playoff rematch..... do they try to do too much instead of just playing their game. Things like that Mahomes run into the end zone, while pretty damn awesome, is also really ****ing risky.

They just can't let it get in their heads for next time.
The Titans completely had our number going into the AFCCG.

They had a 10 point lead, with us staring down a 4th and 2 that could have been game swinging the other way.

Patrick was cold as ice. The Bengals are better than that Titans team, but I trust Patrick and Andy to figure this out.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
What a stupid fucking thread. Have they had our number this year? Yeah.

But to suggest we couldn’t beat them in the playoffs, when each game has literally been decided by 3 points or less and come down to the end? That’s fucking stupid.

Not too mention we may not even see them in the playoffs. Someone else could knock them out.

GTFO of here with the defeatist attitude, though. That’s just weak.
3 IN A FUCKING ROW BITCH!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
If not for Mahomes playing amazing against the Bills last season we are saying the same thing about the Bills as we could easily be 0-6 against those two teams the last six matches. That’s not an accident. So when Mahomes doesn’t play otherworldly these teams are both better than us when we play each other across the board and we lose because they make us sloppy and we make mistakes while basically never forcing either of those teams into mistakes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
In 1988 the 49ers went to Chicago and got absolutely fucking blasted.

They went back for the NFCCG and blasted them right back.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You can't expect Pat to be perfect in every single moment of every single game.

Sometimes the team needs to help him against the better squads. The squad, sans RBs, pissed down their leg all day.
He also KNOWS he has tho hit the RB in the flat. He has stated as much this season. He had a brain fart in a high pressure situation again and tried to do too much. He knows better. He fucked up. He will own it, and hopefully double down on improvement
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
It’s a regular season game.

We will win homefield. Story is written beautifully for mahomes and Reid to go on a redemption playoff run.

I’m nervous as shit about our defense. But we’re going to win the Super Bowl with our offense. And our offense started to figure things out towards the end. Now, get thuney and Toney in there. Get prince in instead of Wiley. Get juju healthy. Get hardman in there for the short stuff we struggled with. Our offense will cook.

Now spags has to figure the fuck out how to get a single stop.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This was Pats redemption game. This was 3 IN A FUCKING ROW. Bengals own us. It’s time to admit we aren’t who we thought we were. We’re the 3rd best team in the division. Bills and Bengals own us. Got any proof otherwise??
Yes we have beaten the Bills twice in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Donkssuck 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Did everyone suddenly forget we probably win this game if Kelce doesn’t fumble?
We probably win this game if our defensive line could get pressure on Burrow. We probably win this game Mahomes sure TD pass to Kelce doesn't get tipped at the Los. I mean, you can play the what it's all you want. But the fact is the Bengals are a bad matchup for us and 3 times in a row now, they've proved to be the better team.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
Glad we lost. Hope we play them in January.

We’ll blow them out at home
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Disagree, brother.

Your team has the best QB in the league and a defensive coordinator that shows up in the playoffs.

I wouldn't bet against you.
The best quarterback in the league is Joe Burrow. Our quarterback has never beaten him.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
They have a better roster than us sans QB and TE, and the difference between Burrow and Mahomes isn’t big enough for us to get away with playing like absolute ass on both sides of the ball and get away with it.
And your Tight End fumbled in the 4th quarter. Cannot afford to do that. Kelce needs to get down quicker. Bengals used a dirty trick where one guy held Kelce up from getting to the ground and the other Cincy guy went after the ball. They tried to do it later in the game too and Kelce was able to get down quicker on that one.
[Reply]
Old Dog 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Hadn’t given a neg rep in a while… Thanks OP, you deserved that one
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It’s a regular season game.

We will win homefield. Story is written beautifully for mahomes and Reid to go on a redemption playoff run.

I’m nervous as shit about our defense. But we’re going to win the Super Bowl with our offense. And our offense started to figure things out towards the end. Now, get thuney and Toney in there. Get prince in instead of Wiley. Get juju healthy. Get hardman in there for the short stuff we struggled with. Our offense will cook.

Now spags has to figure the **** out how to get a single stop.
The DL was scary bad today. We aren't winning shit without better play there.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up