ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:27 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Take a breath, man.

The Bengals are Andy’s albatross right now. Since he’s been here he’s always had one. The Titans were that for years. A member of this forum was so confident the Titans would always be his albatross that he left the forum forever.

At the moment, Andy is struggling with the Bengals saying “here’s the run, Andy. You can take it :-)

Most times Patrick is so good it doesn’t matter that we don’t run. Most times the opposing QB isn’t good enough to capitalize late in the 4th.

I am confident in Andy. He’ll figure this out.
While I like the faith, 3 times in one year is a charm. The Bengals are OUR Kryptonite.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:27 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They have the better defense, that's the one thing that has become very clear watching these games. Burrow has all day to throw to wide open receivers. The Bengal guys also don't make the stupid 4th quarter mistakes like Kelce & Butker.
Better OL, better steady running game. Pat alone makes the match up more even.

CP made too big of a deal about the Bengals OL being shaky as they were starting to gel.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:28 PM 12-04-2022
This was Pats redemption game. This was 3 IN A FUCKING ROW. Bengals own us. It’s time to admit we aren’t who we thought we were. We’re the 3rd best team in the division. Bills and Bengals own us. Got any proof otherwise??
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:28 PM 12-04-2022
We're a good team and we still will have our shot but we just aren't as scary as we used to be.

Kick 55 yard FG and take it out of Mahomes hands because we're not as deadly.
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 06:28 PM 12-04-2022
What is bad we could have gotten DL help and just didn’t (Suh was available but our GM just doesn’t help one bit)…

If I’m Reid / Mahomes, I go to a team that will invest in both lines…
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Take a breath, man.

The Bengals are Andy’s albatross right now. Since he’s been here he’s always had one. The Titans were that for years. A member of this forum was so confident the Titans would always be his albatross that he left the forum forever.

At the moment, Andy is struggling with the Bengals saying “here’s the run, Andy. You can take it :-)

Most times Patrick is so good it doesn’t matter that we don’t run. Most times the opposing QB isn’t good enough to capitalize late in the 4th.

I am confident in Andy. He’ll figure this out.
Yeah, my only concern at the moment is if they let it get to them in a playoff rematch..... do they try to do too much instead of just playing their game. Things like that Mahomes run into the end zone, while pretty damn awesome, is also really fucking risky.

They just can't let it get in their heads for next time.
[Reply]
Donkssuck 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They have the better defense, that's the one thing that has become very clear watching these games. Burrow has all day to throw to wide open receivers. The Bengal guys also don't make the stupid 4th quarter mistakes like Kelce & Butker.
Kelce was holding on fighting for the ball. It's not like he was being sloppy. They held him up and ripped it out. As for Butker, bad snap and long kick in cold weather. I don't blame them at all.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

CP made too big of a deal about the Bengals OL being shaky as they were starting to gel.
It has been the same thing in all 3 games. KC's pass rush isn't good enough. Fixing it won't happen overnight, but it needs to happen at some point.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
We will be hosting the dolphins on wildcard weekend, and im starting to think we cant get past that honestly.
KC would beat Miami by two scores.

They’re an average team that have been beating up on weak competition. I’ve been saying it for weeks.

Their signature win is beating a Bills team missing 9 starters… by 2 points.

And a 3rd string QB beat by them double digits today.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Ugh. Terrible take.

Almost as bad as most of your rap songs?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
This defence is still soft as cat shit and you can’t turn over the ball when the other team is scoring at will
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:30 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sucks but true. Let’s own it
Suck huge Kockz
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:30 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

Nope. What did Pat do when the game was on the line? What did Andy do when the game was in the line? 3 fucking straight losses to the Bengals. Defense isn’t at championship level, offense can’t score in the RZ when it matters. Enjoy another water year.!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:30 PM 12-04-2022
Give CIN their moment. It's not February.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:30 PM 12-04-2022
Congrats to the Bengals winning the fight. The war is far from over
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up