Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:50 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think we're all really happy that you've been drinking.

I think you'll find tomorrow when you sober up that your original post was insane and 'literal' is not a verb.

Drink some more and sleep it off. Next week we persevere.
The definition of 'insanity' is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I would argue that my post might have been incoherent because I wasnt as literal as the site requires, but not insane. I just riffed quickly and didnt put my thoughts together to conform with the crowds.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:54 PM 12-04-2022
Can't wait to see who makes the EAT **** PIE sign-off post this year as they predict our loss to the Bengals or Bills and then can never come back afterwards.
[Reply]
budman3 08:02 PM 12-04-2022
This is nota big play offense anymore and with good reason with the loss of Hill. And that's fine with an offense that relies on short/intermediate passing and a decent running game. It gets the job done as they've proven this year especially against lesser teams.

But the one thing I dislike is PM's decision to run around and hold the ball for as long as possible in order to make the spectacular throw at the expense of being aggressive and take advantage of all the yards (and first downs) when they are available. And while he's made many of those plays in the past (and this year), his hesitancy to commit and take off has led to misthrows, throwaways to the ground or out of bounds and some interceptions. It may be nit picking but in the type of offense they have settled in and are successful playing, I trust his legs and his sense to get do get down or out of bounds without getting hurt.

This offense could be unstoppable if he found a way to keep extending long drives, use clock, tire the other teams defense and BTW..keep their defense off the field even longer.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This. Too many mistakes on our part. Buffalo now #1 seed and the Bengals will beat the Bills and take over the #1 seed. :-):-):-)
Im not so sure the Bengals beat Buffalo. The Bills match-up well with the Bengals. They have a high powered offense like KC, but also a D-line that can control the O-line of the opposing team. The Bills have a roster built for beating teams like Cinci.

Now watch them lose by 20. Just my luck.
[Reply]
StumplifterMN 08:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Only defense to not be able to sack Burrow. And no I'm not going to count that bullshit sack by Karlaftis at the end.
This:
This D has a bad game plan of always letting the opposing QB just stand back there and pick us apart, and then have a couple of strategic blitzes late in the game to make it look like a great defensive plan all along.
Reactive instead of proactive.
Every F’ing game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:55 PM 12-04-2022
Going to win the division for the 7th year in a row
Win out which is likely and Buffalo loses 1 game we will host the AFC title game for the 5th straight year.

Today's loss was annoying but the overall picture really hasn't changed much move on folks
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by budman3:
This is nota big play offense anymore and with good reason with the loss of Hill. And that's fine with an offense that relies on short/intermediate passing and a decent running game. It gets the job done as they've proven this year especially against lesser teams.

But the one thing I dislike is PM's decision to run around and hold the ball for as long as possible in order to make the spectacular throw at the expense of being aggressive and take advantage of all the yards (and first downs) when they are available. And while he's made many of those plays in the past (and this year), his hesitancy to commit and take off has led to misthrows, throwaways to the ground or out of bounds and some interceptions. It may be nit picking but in the type of offense they have settled in and are successful playing, I trust his legs and his sense to get do get down or out of bounds without getting hurt.

This offense could be unstoppable if he found a way to keep extending long drives, use clock, tire the other teams defense and BTW..keep their defense off the field even longer.

You haven't been paying attention. We are literally THE big play offense in the NFL. No team has more 20+ yard plays than us and we're the #1 scoring offense as well.

Statistically speaking, our offense is more explosive this season than it was last season with Tyreek Hill. We're also putting up more points.

It's been gone over and over but we don't want to shorten games. Our opponents want that!
[Reply]
007 09:02 PM 12-04-2022
Playoffs will still go through Arrowhead
[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 PM 12-04-2022
Bullshit call. Absolute bullshit

Trent McDuffie should be put in jail for the crime he committed here. This is the definition of Pass Interference. Cannot believe they’re letting him assault Chase like that. pic.twitter.com/Wz9CFDbcxF

— Corbo (@CorbynMeyers) December 4, 2022

[Reply]
Mecca 09:04 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bullshit call. Absolute bullshit

Meanwhile Chase and Higgins are going to manhandle your DBs and dare the refs to call it.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:24 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Meanwhile Chase and Higgins are going to manhandle your DBs and dare the refs to call it.
I was amazed they actually called one against him for pushing off.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:29 PM 12-04-2022
It was a bad day but we have a 9-3 record. We can still get the 1 and make everyone come to us and lay it all out there.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:30 PM 12-04-2022
Joe must be in the playoffs. We know that. Refs certainly acted like it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
This won't change anything in the AFC. It is more annoying than anything.
yes, exactly how i feel

now we have to scoreboard watch for 2 or 3 weeks though, and that is annoying, as is not getting week 18 off

but making the chiefs work harder for the one seed might be just the ticket going into the postseason
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Come on, dude. They haven't beaten us convincingly in any of those games.

The sample size is super small. Get some perspective. Seriously.

This loss absolutely sucks. I fully admit to that. But this doesn't meaningfully change where I think this team ends up in January/February.
I agree with your over all take but, on this specifically… For me the sample size goes back to 2003 when Cincy ended our 9 game win undefeated streak. And then there was 2006 I believe (whatever Herm’s first season was) when Cincy came to town and that low life POS Robert Geathers unofficially ended Trent Green’s career (I don’t even recall the final of that game but, I feel like Cincy won that as well).

Throw in the last three games and there are shades of the Indy “curse” at play here.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up