Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:36 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why be mad...the game was obviously over the minute they reversed the Burrow INT. This team doesnt seem to have a winning mentality. If things go right, everything is good, but when faced with a small amount of adversity, they shut down and give up.

That's not like anything I've ever seen in KC teams of the past...sure they were outclassed and underdogs, but they played hard and fought, and even sometimes won when they really shouldnt have. Not this team, not this generation...

I'm not mad, I'm sad...this team doesnt have any mental fortitude to overcome a serious challenge. That has been apparent since last years AFCCG.
I just read this post again and it is literally insane.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:36 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

The replies to this just make me sad.
MOTHERFUCKER, you clowns were the ones talking all that good shit for the entire week. And then you give up 400+, 27 points (while the Bengals left at LEAST 10 on the field), and forced one punt. Fuck all the way the fuck off, whiny bitch.
[Reply]
srvy 07:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
It’s just a regular season loss. We are an elite team. You never win them all.

Expecting perfection always leaves you disappointed

Wrong again Brainiac
[Reply]
notorious 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHER****!
Relax.

Fuck your girlfriend, or something.

WBF
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:

Wrong again Brainiac
That will never happen again. Patriots were close but still failed.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

The replies to this just make me sad.
Is this his first day on social media as a pro athlete?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:39 PM 12-04-2022
Why be mad...the game was obviously over the minute they reversed the Burrow INT. This team doesnt seem to have a winning mentality. If things go right, everything is good, but when faced with a small amount of adversity, they shut down and give up.

That's not like anything I've ever seen in KC teams of the past...sure they were outclassed and underdogs, but they played hard and fought, and even sometimes won when they really shouldnt have. Not this team, not this generation...

I'm not mad, I'm sad...this team doesnt have any mental fortitude to overcome a serious challenge. That has been apparent since last years AFCCG.
I would need a whiteboard to start to respond to this...

Bush Wtf GIFfrom Bush GIFs

[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 PM 12-04-2022
I had this as a loss on the schedule and yeah I wanted to win it but I was more mad at the stupid Colts loss.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:43 PM 12-04-2022
Mahomes lost a Super Bowl to Tom Brady. Not Matthew ****ing Stafford
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I had this as a loss on the schedule and yeah I wanted to win it but I was more mad at the stupid Colts loss.
Yes no excuse for the Colts game. This loss is frustrating but the Bengals are a good team.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
We're 9-3. I think I'll save my anger for the loss that knocks us out of the playoffs
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Is this a joke?

How about the game against the Titans? The Chargers (2x)? The Raiders?

This might be the worst post of the day unless it's entirely being sarcastic.
Forgive me, I've been drinking...a little.

I'm not talking about the Titans Raiders or Chargers...I was referring to the Bengals, which apparently this team cannot beat. I forgot I have to ridiculously super literal on this site.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:46 PM 12-04-2022

What the actual fuck are you talking about?? Have you been in a coma for 4 years?? A truly dumb post...
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:

Wrong again Brainiac
Good luck trying to enjoy any aspect of life with perfection as your expectation
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:47 PM 12-04-2022
Forgive me, I've been drinking...a little.

I'm not talking about the Titans Raiders or Chargers...I was referring to the Bengals, which apparently this team cannot beat. I forgot I have to ridiculously super literal on this site.
I think we're all really happy that you've been drinking.

I think you'll find tomorrow when you sober up that your original post was insane and 'literal' is not a verb.

Drink some more and sleep it off. Next week we persevere.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up