< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
It's frustrating to watch the OL and DL perform consistently below their average against this team. Seems like the Bengals have figured something out concerning the Chiefs players/coaches/tendencies.

In the three losses this year, the Chiefs have needed a stop on defense. All three times, the defense has failed. Watching the zone get shredded, the poor tackling and line get stoned all day was frustrating.

What is going to get fixed? It really looked like the Chiefs were going to put the hammer down and then the fumble. After that, the entire team folded like a cheap lawn char.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
You are kind of a weird dude. It’s almost impossible to build a dominant O and D in today’s league, you have to choose. If our HOF TE doesn’t cough up the ball we probably win that game.
Cinci has comparable weapons on O and a much better D.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Ah fuck, Baby Lee is pining for mediocre QB + great roster and early playoff losses again.
Please make him stop
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Ah ****, Baby Lee is pining for mediocre QB + great roster and early playoff losses again.
This is something I’ve been wondering.

BL - without any judgment from me - do you take the 2016 Chiefs team WITH a healthy Derrick Johnson OR this current incarnation of the team?

FTR - I consider the 2016 squad to be the best version of the good not elite QB paired with an elite defense. Feel free to take any other incarnation of the Chiefs from 1995 to 2017 if you think a version of that team exceeded 16’s. Just curious in your thoughts.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:56 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

BL - without any judgment from me - do you take the 2016 Chiefs team WITH a healthy Derrick Johnson OR this current incarnation of the team?
Ironically, we'd have to get rid of our HoF TE after this one, too... better dump the salary of both, open up tons of cap space for defense.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:56 PM 12-04-2022
Ah fuck, Baby Lee is pining for mediocre QB + great roster and early playoff losses again.
Ah fuck, ModCat is lying through his ass about me again because he has a chip on his feeble shoulders.

It must be dispiriting, deep down, knowing the only way you can counter anything I say is to lie about what I'm 'really' saying.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:58 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

FTR - I consider the 2016 squad to be the best version of the good not elite QB paired with an elite defense. Feel free to take any other incarnation of the Chiefs from 1995 to 2017 if you think a version of that team exceeded 16’s. Just curious in your thoughts.
I would not take any team without Mahomes.

My argument is that Mahomes is supposed to inspire players and free up the rest of the roster to achieve, not to be a security blanket and an excuse to coast.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:58 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Ok and Kelce fumbled away that game. With comparable weapons and a better D it still came down to a turnover.

What do you want to do? Trade Mahomes and Kelce for draft picks. The Chiefs have been trying to improve the defense. They are still young in the secondary. The D line has been dogshit so I’ll give you that.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This. Too many mistakes on our part. Buffalo now #1 seed and the Bengals will beat the Bills and take over the #1 seed. :-):-):-)
Somehow, I doubt this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:00 PM 12-04-2022
3-4 early flags put us behind the 8 ball for good

We didn't play our best ball either but when you get momentum stolen so arbitrarily early on, thats gotta be tough to overcome mentally
[Reply]
PHOG 07:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Still gonna see the AFC Championship game in Arrowhead
I believe this!
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:02 PM 12-04-2022
Ah fuck, ModCat is lying through his ass about me again because he has a chip on his feeble shoulders.

It must be dispiriting, deep down, knowing the only way you can counter anything I say is to lie about what I'm 'really' saying.
wut... I'm not the one "trying not to rub it in", showing up to rub some reeruned point in the face of CP every time they lose a game.

What exactly are you NOT trying to rub in then? No one's argument was ever that the Chiefs were going to never lose again, but you've had this cactus up your ass for so long, that's what it's grown to be.

Just shut the fuck up man... nobody gives a shit if you were "right" or even knows WTF you're right about because we'd need a goddamn thesaurus in your to read your fake high horse dipshittery.

Go follow the fucking Titans if that's the team you love so much and stop showing up here to make some passive aggressive bullshit point every time the Chiefs lose a game by 3 points.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:03 PM 12-04-2022
This won't change anything in the AFC. It is more annoying than anything.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:03 PM 12-04-2022
Statistically, their D is nothing special. They whipped our offensive line though.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I’m trying to enjoy the ride during this amazing era of chiefs football, but they make it hard to do with performances like this. Bengals look like the better team, we just can’t seem to avoid looking like shit against them.
For real?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up