ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 201
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Kansas City Chiefs @ AFC Championship Frauds Cincinnati Bengals****
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 12-04-2022
Styles make fights. Throw that bullshit 8 man coverage at Patty now.

Go Chiefs!
RaidersOftheCellar 09:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm just mad the defense decided to play soft today and ruin my game thread winning streak. We had it all going for us thread made, server crashes, the lead, chance to keep Burrow off the field and take the lead ugh
They’ve won in spite of your terrible juju because they were that much better than the opponents. You fucked us, you rat bastard.
BryanBusby 09:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We won’t see them again. Whoever they play 1st between Bills and Phins will knock them out. Money would be on Josh Allen slapping his sack on Mike Hilton’s forehead in the 2nd round.

After we win the SB they’ll hold onto this 3-0 thing like we used to with the Pats when they’d win.
Wouldn't say that quite yet.

Right now we would be facing the Jets, which we should win. The Ravens would face Miami and I don't see how Miami loses to them. The Bengals face the Titans, who they've owned.

In that scenario the Bengals would be coming to town for the Divisional Round.
RollChiefsRoll 09:33 PM 12-04-2022
You fucking SUCK, TITTY MEAT!!!!
Chili power 09:54 PM 12-04-2022
Well look at it this way, Thom Brennaman lost his job over your city. You guys have a cute team and you should be proud.
Chiefspants 09:56 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chili power:
Well look at it this way, Thom Brennaman lost his job over your city. You guys have a cute team and you should be proud.
Second place never looked as good as it has with you. You should be proud. Really.
Chili power 09:58 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Very clearly beating ourselves. They have some kind of hillbilly curse on us. If we manage to pull this one out, good for us. I doubt it though, this pencil neck QB shits gold against us.
That’s cute coming from a KC fan. Growing up I use to think your city was the worse city in the world. I have no clue why I did but I think Thom Brennaman helped clear that up. Great game though! Maybe give Kelce some hooked on phonics books.
Titty Meat 10:01 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They’ve won in spite of your terrible juju because they were that much better than the opponents. You ****ed us, you rat bastard.
My .750 GDT career win % speaks for itself sir
Eleazar 10:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chili power:
That’s cute coming from a KC fan. Growing up I use to think your city was the worse city in the world. I have no clue why I did but I think Thom Brennaman helped clear that up. Great game though! Maybe give Kelce some hooked on phonics books.
He was talking about San Fran you donkey
Stryker 10:27 PM 12-04-2022
Not so fast....think about this.

Ok, so the remaining schedules are as follows...

BENGALS
Browns - they lost the first one
Buccaneers @ Tampa Bay
@ Patriots
Buffalo @ home
Ravens @ home

BILLS
Jets - already beat them
Dolphins - already beat them
Bears - they will win
@ Cinnci - Bills could WIN
Patriots - 50/50

CHIEFS
@ Broncos - should be WIN
@ Texans - should be WIN
Seahawks - WIN
Denver - WIN

With all of that said, CHIEFS should/could get the #1 seed
If Bills get the 2nd seed then they have to face the highest seed - Bengals in my book. Let Buffalo play them at home and hopefully Bills win. Come to KC for the AFCCG and Voila! Back to SB for the CHIEFS! It can happen guys.

This is not over yet!
RunKC 11:03 PM 12-04-2022
The Chiefs hit Burrow one time the entire game and it was from Karlaftis.

The trenches lost us this game today. Chris Jones got his ass kicked and was invisible. Dude got curb checked out of plays by a fucking TE.

Just an embarrassment all around
JPH83 12:16 AM 12-05-2022
Said it earlier in the thread but our DL has not been improved since last year. It's an obvious weakness and it hasn't been fixed.
crispystl 06:25 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'll give the PI on McDuffie, but that roughing the passer penalty was terrible. I'm hoping.....and I really don't know....that the intent of the "full body weight" coming down on a QB was to eliminate hard hits where someone drives a QB into the ground.

If you can't hit a QB like what happened in the game tonight, you can't hit a QB and they need to call it square for everyone involved.

I’m even ok with the ticky tack call on Mcduffie BUT you gotta throw that flag when it happens. NOT after Thornhill is 10 yards the other direction with the ball. That was blatant. That being said we wouldn’t get that call. You think Kelce would get that call ? Lols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imon Yourside 07:16 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I’m even ok with the ticky tack call on Mcduffie BUT you gotta throw that flag when it happens. NOT after Thornhill is 10 yards the other direction with the ball. That was blatant. That being said we wouldn’t get that call. You think Kelce would get that call ? Lols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kelce gets tackled without a call routinely
Chris Meck 07:18 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My .750 GDT career win % speaks for itself sir
You angered the football gods by calling them frauds.

They'd beaten us twice.

Now it's thrice.
ptlyon 07:40 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You angered the football gods by calling them frauds.

They'd beaten us twice.

Now it's thrice.
This. Logging on to CP today and I see this thread. Found out why we lost.
Page 200 of 201
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201 >
Up