ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>PFF 2023 Mock Draft
KChiefs1 10:30 AM 11-16-2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:40 AM 11-16-2022
This draft sucks, we dont even pick in the top 10.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:48 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This draft sucks, we dont even pick in the top 10.
They have us taking Anton Harrison, LT - OU with our 1st rounder.

I wouldn't hate it. He's super toolsy but still a bit raw. I think he probably has the athleticism for LT and appears capable of developing into an 'island' OT.

He seems like a plug and play RT option who can transition to LT or even step in and do the job adequately if OBJ doesn't come back. That wouldn't be an ideal scenario, but one that may just turn out to be necessary.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 11-16-2022
Why would Jacksonville take ANOTHER edge rusher?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why would Jacksonville take ANOTHER edge rusher?
It's Will Anderson?
[Reply]
O.city 11:28 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It's Will Anderson?
Yeah, I get that. And maybe it's the way to go.

But look at the Commanders for example. Spend alot of draft picks up there. Great, some of them have really hit but looking forward, you're capping your picks because you aren't gonna sign all of them if they hit.

I guess you atleast get the 5 years.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:41 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It's Will Anderson?
It ain't like they're taking a QB.

And I wouldn't go so far as to say their OL is great, but it's really not bad. At least not at OT. Robinson and Taylor are solid players; Little behind them is a good prospect.

They could use some IOL help but it's not like they're using a first rounder for that.

At DB, Tyson Campbell appears to be a keeper and Cisco, despite being a prick, is actually pretty good.

For a bad team, they have surprisingly few areas of obvious dogshit. Hell, their biggest problem is probably Trevor Lawrence and the fact that he might just be Sam Darnold with a hell of a flow.

I don't see Ringo or Johnson being so good that you go after CB or WR with those picks over Anderson.

It just seems like a pretty easy one to make, IMO. Maybe you trade down if good value is available, but you can never have too many great players and Will Anderson probably has the best chance of anyone in this draft to be that guy.
[Reply]
O.city 11:44 AM 11-16-2022
You guys will hate me for bringing this up, but if you're taking him, don't you try to move one of the other guys?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 11-16-2022
You guys will hate me for bringing this up, but if you're taking him, don't you try to move one of the other guys?
They probably shouldn't have been so stubborn with Josh Allen. He's not a top-tier player and they could have moved him for a decent haul instead of holding out for a ridiculously unrealistic asking price.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 11-16-2022
You still wanna be the team that gives up a kings ransom in picks and cap space for a dude who just got handed his lunch by OBJ?

Honestly I'd just move Travon Walker inside.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:53 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They probably shouldn't have been so stubborn with Josh Allen. He's not a top-tier player and they could have moved him for a decent haul instead of holding out for a ridiculously unrealistic asking price.
Not top tier??? That guy is worth 2 first round picks!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Not top tier??? That guy is worth 2 first round picks!!
:-)
[Reply]
kccrow 12:14 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They have us taking Anton Harrison, LT - OU with our 1st rounder.

I wouldn't hate it. He's super toolsy but still a bit raw. I think he probably has the athleticism for LT and appears capable of developing into an 'island' OT.

He seems like a plug and play RT option who can transition to LT or even step in and do the job adequately if OBJ doesn't come back. That wouldn't be an ideal scenario, but one that may just turn out to be necessary.
Man, I dunno about that one. Not too many guys think he's a 1st round prospect right now. Maybe fringe 2nd based on what I'm seeing. It's early yet though.

What I don't like? His pecker pole legs like fucking Niang.

I'm all in on a move up for Jaelyn Duncan. One needs to dream.
[Reply]
O.city 12:17 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This.
[Reply]
O.city 12:18 PM 11-16-2022
I'm just not moving up for anything but a QB. I don't think it ever works in the team that trades ups favor.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up