Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 08-01-2022
New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:21 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Has any remarked that the actress who plays Vel was Arya's nemesis The Waif in GoT? Nice to see her with meatier roles.
Yeah. I noticed. She’s been in a ton of stuff
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:26 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mando is way more fun. This is way too slow and developing its story too slow. Why do we have to spend 1/4 of a season about workings of a prison?

They are wasting time. When we get to the end, it’ll be rushed. Aka GoT.

It is well made. That has a value into itself. I enjoy watching well made TV because it’s so rare to see these days.
I disagree. Showing the Empire's sausage making is fascinating.

The earlier vignettes in the show moved in a similarly slow fashion, and the conclusion of each was quite good.
[Reply]
srvy 03:15 PM 11-07-2022

[Reply]
listopencil 09:26 AM 11-09-2022
I'd rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want. That is good shit.
[Reply]
srvy 03:47 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'd rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want. That is good shit.
Its just a cheap change from what Francis Scott Key Heard from General George Washington " American Christian apart from all other people in the world is he will die on his feet before he will live on his knees."
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:48 PM 11-09-2022
WOW
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 PM 11-09-2022
Yeah, that was good shit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:50 PM 11-09-2022
Fuck me. That makes me of all people want to get up and fight the man.

Well done.

And for fucks sake, I could listen to Stellan Skarsgard read the phone book and be compelled. My god man.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:03 PM 11-09-2022
And fuck Andy Serkis was good. This shit is fire.
[Reply]
Fish 10:13 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fuck me. That makes me of all people want to get up and fight the man.

Well done.

And for fucks sake, I could listen to Stellan Skarsgard read the phone book and be compelled. My god man.
I didn't really know him before this series. But, holy shit if he isn't an incredible actor. Especially the way he's essentially playing 2 different parts with his secret identity.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:20 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I didn't really know him before this series. But, holy shit if he isn't an incredible actor. Especially the way he's essentially playing 2 different parts with his secret identity.
You don't know Stellan Skarsgard? He's good in everything I've ever done, but you have to have seen him in the MCU.

But if you haven't seen Chernobyl, do it now. Right now. It is fantastic. And I think you would dig it.

He's also really fucking good in Good Will Hunting, which I'm sure you've seen.

But yeah, he's awesome in this. I was skeptical that his character would be compelling early on because he was pretty much a dick, and that's not interesting, but damn he lights up the screen.
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You don't know Stellan Skarsgard? He's good in everything I've ever done, but you have to have seen him in the MCU.

But if you haven't seen Chernobyl, do it now. Right now. It is fantastic. And I think you would dig it.

He's also really fucking good in Good Will Hunting, which I'm sure you've seen.

But yeah, he's awesome in this. I was skeptical that his character would be compelling early on because he was pretty much a dick, and that's not interesting, but damn he lights up the screen.
Wow, yeah I have seen both of those, and didn't realize that's who he was. LOL, I feel pretty dumb now. Looking at his imdb list, he's been in a ton of stuff I've seen but just didn't recognize.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:49 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Wow, yeah I have seen both of those, and didn't realize that's who he was. LOL, I feel pretty dumb now. Looking at his imdb list, he's been in a ton of stuff I've seen but just didn't recognize.
LOL It happens. I'm weird about it. I look up a ton of shit. Somehow it is an itch that I need to scratch. Especially if I don't know how I watched movies before IMDB.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:03 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Wrong. Mandalorian still sits at the top of the TV hill.

Rogue One once it gets to Scarif is the best "Star Wars" ever put on film.
I agree on both - although oddly I didn't think Rogue One was that good the first time - but after many re-watches - it's the best or very close to the top.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:07 AM 11-10-2022
That episode was one of the best Star Wars-related pieces of content ever made.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up