Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Damn man that Luther Burden kid... haven't seen someone like that in black and gold since J-Mac.

Next week should be fun. The interior o-line wasn't that great last night. So, hopefully they start to gel and improve as the season goes on. Because if we can't protect the qb or get any push on the interior, it'll be a long season offensively.

He should get the ball 20 times per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:56 PM 09-03-2022
Drink needs an OC his game plans continue to be atrocious. He’s got too much Malzahn in him.

He needs more time than you’d typically give a coach since they (rightly) fired Odom on the way down leaving the cupboard bare. Also Brady Cook is not good. I think he could be a pretty good coach with the way he recruits if he’d give up the offense.

There are more athletes on that defense than last year, it looks refreshingly competent. LaTech looks bottom 20 in d1a this yr.

For those keeping score Connor Bazelek did nothing Fri night to make you wish he was still here. His receivers are garbage and they couldn’t run on IL in his defense but he was inaccurate all night. Credit to him for his poise on the final drive it was an entertaining pillow fight. My guess is Drink ran him off thinking he’d get one of the guys he went after in the portal and unfortunately whiffed. Abraham unfortunately has a noodle arm, at least Cook brings a rushing element to the table.

Burden and Lovett are electric.

Hoping we can get to 6-6 with this year’s schedule that would be decent improvement and hopefully keep the program going in the right direction. Kstate represents an enormous challenge for this team but it is a game Mizzou is capable of winning albeit not likely.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:51 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He also caused an interception when the ball hit him square in the hands.
Ok here we go with “smarter than everyone” Pitt Gorilla takes. He’s worse than BWillie. Surprised there hasn’t been a “Mizzou fan” take. Everyone rightly hates him.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:54 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
DGB flashed that kind of ability in 2013 but certainly didn't look that good as a freshman in 2012.

It was the play downfield he almost made that was as impressive as anything. Showed great body control adjusting to a ball on a well defended pass. He just couldn't quite haul it in because...well he shouldn't have. It was D'd up.

And yeah, gotta see the OL play a little better. Mizzou's offensive lines have been steady for years but last night looked very work in progress. If you're gonna get that passing game working, you need to get Cook a little more time/space to work with. It isn't as though Cook is a basket full of tools out there - if you don't provide him support, he's going to look like Kirk Farmer out there.

6 ypc bro. No need to anoint as the second coming of the hogs, but until they prove otherwise, the OL isn’t the issue.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:03 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Ok here we go with “smarter than everyone” Pitt Gorilla takes. He’s worse than BWillie. Surprised there hasn’t been a “Mizzou fan” take. Everyone rightly hates him.
LB was outstanding. Simply pointing out that he let one go off his hands. I doubt that happens any/many more times down the road.

Honestly, that wildcat with Burden and Lovett was incredible.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:24 PM 09-03-2022
LB was outstanding. Simply pointing out that he let one go off his hands. I doubt that happens any/many more times down the road.

Cool. You just had to be the contrarian about LB. Thank god you’re here to provide levity.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:26 PM 09-03-2022

I can’t wait to hear about “MIZZOU fan…” when we lose a game. Fuck, you’re the worst. Nobody likes you.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:23 PM 09-08-2022
Eli Drinkwitz and Missouri landed an in-state commitment in the class of 2023 on Thursday when offensive lineman Logan Reichert of Raytown High School announced he plans to become a Tiger.

Reichert chose Missouri over Oregon.

Reichert is a four-star recruit according to the 247Sports composite rankings, which take into account multiple recruiting site ratings. Reichert was also rated by On3 (three stars), Rivals (four) and ESPN (three).

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:12 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Eli Drinkwitz and Missouri landed an in-state commitment in the class of 2023 on Thursday when offensive lineman Logan Reichert of Raytown High School announced he plans to become a Tiger.

Reichert chose Missouri over Oregon.

Reichert is a four-star recruit according to the 247Sports composite rankings, which take into account multiple recruiting site ratings. Reichert was also rated by On3 (three stars), Rivals (four) and ESPN (three).

Great get. On an unrelated note, one of my guys in the AD sent me a couple bags of LB chips. They are really ****ing good. If anyone is interested in getting a box, here is the link:

https://oldviennallc.com/product/spe...d-hot-riplets/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:29 AM 09-10-2022
Great get. On an unrelated note, one of my guys in the AD sent me a couple bags of LB chips. They are really ****ing good. If anyone is interested in getting a box, here is the link:

https://oldviennallc.com/product/spe...d-hot-riplets/

I need to get a few bags of these.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:33 AM 09-10-2022
Missouri @ Kansas State
11:00 am
ESPN2
Beth Mowins, Kirk Morrison

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:25 AM 09-10-2022
Love our fat fuck kicker
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:32 AM 09-10-2022
Mizzou continues to be terrible defensively on 3rd down.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:36 AM 09-10-2022
Terrible pass defense. I don't know why they even try to run it. MU defense can't stop the pass.
[Reply]
Coach 10:40 AM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Terrible pass defense. I don't know why they even try to run it. MU defense can't stop the pass.
They run it because they have a very good O-Line, Adrian Martinez, and Deuce Vaughn. Forces them to account for them.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 109
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up