ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 56
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:09 PM 12-02-2022
by jove that's indiana jones

[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:46 AM 12-03-2022
Clay is right, Indy fans should be thrilled about this movie. Mangold doesn't miss. There isn't going to be any of the goofy shit from Crystal Skull.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:28 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
when has mangold made a bad movie?
As a director:

Kate & Leopold

Knight & Day

As a producer:

The Greatest Showman

---

His last 3 movies as a director have been solid though.

I think, for me, it doesn't matter who the director is. The source material is as tired as old ass Harrison Ford is.

De-aging is fine is you are doing flashbacks to progress a story. I don't care to watch what will amount to a digitized Harrison Ford for 2 hours. The trailer looks like a god damned CGI/green screen abomination.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 12-03-2022
those movies aren't terrible

Ford is only being de-aged for the flashbacks
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:25 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
those movies aren't terrible

Ford is only being de-aged for the flashbacks
If the Critical Drinker is right it is going to be time travel and not flashbacks... god help us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If the Critical Drinker is right it is going to be time travel and not flashbacks... god help us.
its both

the movie opens with young indy fighting nazis on that train, and i think a young version of mads mikkelson's character is involved

hence why old indy apparently knows him and doesn't trust him 30 years later in the space program

these are not spoilers because i am avoiding them like the plague, but that is my take on the trailer and limited synopsis they have released officially
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:01 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Critical Drinker was saying Indie goes back in time, interacts with himself from the past and thus blinks himself out of existence, thereby opening the door for his new, better and smarter female replacement.

Like a craps player on a heater, give me a PASS on this one oh my.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 12-05-2022
sounds like bullshit

also please fucking spoiler tag potential fucking spoilers
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 12-05-2022

One more time. No one is "taking over" or replacing Indy or donning his hat nor is he being "erased" thru some contrivance— and he never was, not not in any cut or script — but trolls will troll — that's how they get their clicks. 1/

— Mangold (@mang0ld) December 2, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 12-05-2022
:-) people actually believed this was real?

Not true. I already said there have been no screenings. And the photo is from the D23 teaser. Have some faith.

— Mangold (@mang0ld) November 16, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM 12-05-2022
some hella good speculation here - nerds!

https://www.reddit.com/r/indianajone...is_screenshot/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 PM 12-05-2022
hahaha

[Reply]
listopencil 03:25 PM 12-05-2022
That part where Indiana Jones jumps his plane into hyperspace to go find his wookie:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM 12-05-2022
here is one thing i don't like about the trailer

no sign of indy's revolver, not even a holster

fuck you, disney
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:31 PM 12-05-2022
so here's something fun

anthony ingruber, noted harrison ford impersonator, who even somewhat LOOKS like Harrison Ford, is IN THE MOVIE

it's rumored he did some body double work for younger indy too

[Reply]
Page 15 of 56
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up