ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:11 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Got a hot tub last month.

Great for relaxing. Great for relief. Great for sex. Great for drinking in. Great all around.

Even better in the winter. Would recommend everyone to have one.
He's not lying, folks. Sex is great in his hot tub.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:15 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
He's not lying, folks. Sex is great in his hot tub.
Color me green with envious rage
[Reply]
markdis 04:55 AM 12-05-2022

Smokeless grill - awesome thing. Ordered it after reading
these kohls reviews.
Now couple of my friends ordered it too after my feedback.
Can be an alternative to the normal barbecue for the winter.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:08 PM 12-11-2022
I have one of those. It was nice. The clean up sucks though. It is in my basement, for the last few years. I will try and brake it out this winter.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:23 PM 12-11-2022
As most people, I have a computer in my office in the basement. The system is pretty good, but the monitor and sound is quite pedestrian. Since I am doing more and more with the setup, I decided to upgrade both.

Keep in mind, this is a desktop setup, not in a family room with 13' away from the screen. Same goes with the sound system. I am 2' away.

SAMSUNG 27" Class Curved 1920x1080 VGA HDMI 60hz 4ms AMD FREESYNC HD LED Monitor - LC27F396FHNXZA

It is amazing!! I can actually watch some movies as they kinda should be.

Then the bonus:

Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer for TV, Computers, and Ultrawide Monitors, Bluetooth/Optical Input/TV ARC/AUX-in, Remote Control and Wall Mounting Kit

The sound bar is only 21" wide. The sub fits behind the monitor, which rocks my desk!

Both were highly recommended. I much agree.

I might be late to the party, but it changed my computer viewing style.

Oh yea, monitor $125 from Walmart, sound via Amazon $80.

This coming from a dude that watched the first Batman VHS movie in '89 on a 19" CGA computer monitor with 4 other dudes in the apt bedroom in Germany
:-) That was cutting edge then.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:54 AM 10-20-2023
I just got it, so maybe this review is premature, but I got this vacuum this week and so far it's everything I ever wanted in a stair vacuum.

My challenge is that I have four flights of stairs in my house, and my robot vacuum cleaner doesn't do stairs. I have an older portable (over the shoulder) vacuum, but it's heavy and you're always having to wrestle the cord and the shoulder strap.

So I did a little research and bought this guy:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DFJ122K...roduct_details

It weighs only 4.5 pounds and it's cordless, with a rechargable battery. The design is really nice because you can telescope it for floor use, shorten it to a convenient length for working your way up stairs, and even turn it into a hand-vac for couches and chairs. The little part on the floor is conveniently exactly the width of a stair step and very flexible, and it's easy to empty afterwards. The battery life isn't long, but it's long enough since I'm using this solely for stairs and not for big stretches of open floor prairie.

All that for under $100? I should have done this long ago.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:11 PM 10-20-2023
My new fleshlight showed up today. Im obsessed!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:13 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I just got it, so maybe this review is premature, but I got this vacuum this week and so far it's everything I ever wanted in a stair vacuum.

All that for under $100? I should have done this long ago.
We grabbed one of those as well when the trusty old dust-buster bit the dust and my wife decided she was above simply buying another one...

Yeah, it's pretty much a monster.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:21 PM 10-20-2023
Thanks for sharing. We had a Dyson that ate shit and just didn't pick up another one. Good to know there is a good one out there.
[Reply]
Holladay 04:20 PM 10-20-2023
I've got 2 Dyson stick vacuums. One at the office for quick carpet touch ups and one at home, mainly for the mancave. They aren't cheap though. You can get older refurbished at a reasonable price.

I read up on their testing and research exercises. They put them through hell. I've got an early model for +6 years and runs great.

Rainman, for $100, it looks like a steal. And yes, you should have done that years ago.

Damn, 4 flights of stairs? You live vertically:-) I've said that the stairs will get me out of my house some day because of the TWO flights I have in the old farm house.

Keep us in the loop for the next 2-5 years on the durability of your unit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:22 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I've got 2 Dyson stick vacuums. One at the office for quick carpet touch ups and one at home, mainly for the mancave. They aren't cheap though. You can get older refurbished at a reasonable price.

I read up on their testing and research exercises. They put them through hell. I've got an early model for +6 years and runs great.

Rainman, for $100, it looks like a steal. And yes, you should have done that years ago.

Damn, 4 flights of stairs? You live vertically:-) I've said that the stairs will get me out of my house some day because of the TWO flights I have in the old farm house.
My battery ate shit on mine.
[Reply]
Holladay 04:23 PM 10-20-2023

I got this a few months ago and seem pretty happy with it. I haven't actually "used" it for its' purpose (thank goodness), but fun to play with in the back forty.

Damn, I am no good at copying pics
[Reply]
Holladay 04:32 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by :
No probs here. Like I said, +6 years.

Were you holding your mouth right?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:34 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, longevity will be a key test, but that's going to take me a while. Day Three is really nice, though.
[Reply]
Holladay 05:19 PM 10-20-2023
Day 2,190 for my first one:-)

I think I paid ~$300 for mine. Thus you could buy 3 of yours for my price.

BTW, day 3 with my first wife was nice as well.

And I lie a lot...
[Reply]
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Up