ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 72
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
Cincy is playing the best football of anyone in the AFC right now. They will handle Buffalo. Problem is, they will be scorching hot going into the playoffs. We are playing below average football right now and getting away with it because we are very good. Need Spags to get in his end of season groove right now.
buffalo will end up as the three seed and having to go to cincy in the playoffs if they lose to cincy in two weeks
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:42 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You have turned into such an whiny insufferable little cunt... Seriously, we've lost 3 games by 10 total points, we given up 30 points once, 31, to the Bucs with 2 late scores. This offense can score 30 on anyone. We just need to take care of the ball and have a fair officiating crew and we could beat anyone.
It’s that fair officiating crew that’s gonna be the hardest. Need to have some favorable Vegas matchups and betting lines for that to happen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You have turned into such an whiny insufferable little cunt... Seriously, we've lost 3 games by 10 total points, we given up 30 points once, 31, to the Bucs with 2 late scores. This offense can score 30 on anyone. We just need to take care of the ball and have a fair officiating crew and we could beat anyone.
So we should be happy that Mahomes is taking lot more hits because the fucking tackles are embarrassingly bad? Fuck off, and open your eyes. This is the team you think can beat 3 playoff teams to get to a SB? Our DL gets barely any pressure on one of the worst lines in the league. But hey it’s just bitching? Fuck off!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:29 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
We're talking about razor thin margin for error against good opponents in the playoffs. Can you pressure the opponent's QB? Can the opponent's defense get pressure on your QB? It's a thin margin, but the pass rush & pass protection made a pretty serious impact in KC's recent losses against Cincy & Buffalo.
Do you think any of the AFC contenders have a huge margin for error vs each other? I don’t think so.

I think it’s pretty rare that a KC drive is killed by a sack or pressure this year. It almost always seems to be a self-inflicted mistake that kills a drive. Von Miller had a big impact at the end of the Bills game but obviously they won’t have to worry about him next time.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:53 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
buffalo will end up as the three seed and having to go to cincy in the playoffs if they lose to cincy in two weeks
This is why it is so important to get the 1 seed. At the moment you have to say that Bufallo and Cincy look the best teams that aren't the Chiefs.

Getting the 1 seed is the difference between having to play both or just one of them to get to the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:03 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So we should be happy that Mahomes is taking lot more hits because the ****ing tackles are embarrassingly bad? **** off, and open your eyes. This is the team you think can beat 3 playoff teams to get to a SB? Our DL gets barely any pressure on one of the worst lines in the league. But hey it’s just bitching? **** off!
Every team has weaknesses. It's the NFL, a salary cap league, where the worst teams pick first.

We're paying our elite QB, and the Bills and Bengals aren't yet. And we're STILL fielding a team that has as good a shot at winning it all as anyone.

Just being ceaselessly negative is stupid.

Enjoy the ride. This season was The Bills' best shot before paying Allen... The Bengals have this year and next before they have to pay Burrow.

And yet we're right there with them anyway.

Yeah, our OT's are a problem. So is our pass rush.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Every team has weaknesses. It's the NFL, a salary cap league, where the worst teams pick first.

We're paying our elite QB, and the Bills and Bengals aren't yet. And we're STILL fielding a team that has as good a shot at winning it all as anyone.

Just being ceaselessly negative is stupid.

Enjoy the ride. This season was The Bills' best shot before paying Allen... The Bengals have this year and next before they have to pay Burrow.

And yet we're right there with them anyway.

Yeah, our OT's are a problem. So is our pass rush.
Ttue. They all have weaknessess, but not major ones on both lines. In the playoffs, it's a recipe for disaster. I think Cochise is spot on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 12-19-2022
Bills #1 57.7%

Chiefs #1 28.8%

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/st...l/playoff-odds
[Reply]
DRM08 12:55 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Do you think any of the AFC contenders have a huge margin for error vs each other? I don’t think so.

I think it’s pretty rare that a KC drive is killed by a sack or pressure this year. It almost always seems to be a self-inflicted mistake that kills a drive. Von Miller had a big impact at the end of the Bills game but obviously they won’t have to worry about him next time.
Cincy game. Zero pressure on Burrow the entire game. 3rd and 3 late in the game...Orlando Brown blows it and there's immediate pressure on Mahomes, which screwed up the play. That's what I mean by razor thin margin. It comes down to a few moments here and there. Yes the Kelce fumble was huge in that Cincy game for sure. But I still think about the fact Burrow had all damn day to throw whereas Mahomes did not.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:48 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Cincy game. Zero pressure on Burrow the entire game. 3rd and 3 late in the game...Orlando Brown blows it and there's immediate pressure on Mahomes, which screwed up the play. That's what I mean by razor thin margin. It comes down to a few moments here and there. Yes the Kelce fumble was huge in that Cincy game for sure. But I still think about the fact Burrow had all damn day to throw whereas Mahomes did not.
The game @ Cincy last year was very similar to the one a few weeks ago. KC allowed about 3.8 points per drive in each game. The Bengals actually scored 7 more pts last year (with two more possessions).

But KC's D did a better job of containing them in the playoff game in Arrowhead. 2.7 points per drive. KC forced a punt/TO/FG on 8 of the Bengals' 11 drives. Held them to 359 yds.

I'm hoping for more of the same if they come to Arrowhead again. Only this time I wouldn't expect the offense to completely crap the bed in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:01 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is just TO GOOD, to not happen. This MUST happen!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:01 PM 12-19-2022

It all changed for KC on Sunday after someone handed Chris Jones an ice cold beer pic.twitter.com/WVgREx12X3

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) December 19, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 02:08 PM 12-19-2022
That fucking Colts game, man.

[Reply]
O.city 02:41 PM 12-19-2022
Yep, Colts game was what did it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:35 PM 12-19-2022
Win the games you're supposed to win....

That said, we really need to start hitting on all cylinders.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 72
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up