ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 72
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:15 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Would be sweet to see Andy steal a ring from Philadelphia.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:19 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The chatter has begun. Titans are getting everyone together for a deep run this season. All any of the networks talked about today were the Titans. They were the lead block chatter on gmfb. Many pundits say the Titans should have beat the chefs. Had tanny played they would have just won 8 straight.

Most in league circles still give patches a slight edge at qb vs tanny but after last night the circles are starting to take notice. Tanny may lead the Titans to the #1 seed. I guarantee they beat the bungles next wk.
Fascinating this is a thing that people engage with.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:31 AM 11-20-2022
The chatter has begun. Titans are getting everyone together for a deep run this season. All any of the networks talked about today were the Titans. They were the lead block chatter on gmfb. Many pundits say the Titans should have beat the chefs. Had tanny played they would have just won 8 straight.

Most in league circles still give patches a slight edge at qb vs tanny but after last night the circles are starting to take notice. Tanny may lead the Titans to the #1 seed. I guarantee they beat the bungles next wk.
Is league circles an egg you're trying to peck out of.
[Reply]
TEX 07:59 AM 11-20-2022

The Titans will never win anything significant as currently constructed. We know more than all the league circles and networks combined. You know why? Because we were the Titans in the late 80's and 90's. We know how it ends for you, every year. You will ALWAYS get taken out by the team with the better QB. You might beat one of them occasionally, but the next one up will beat you... :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:39 AM 11-20-2022
The Chargers have an injury curse
The Broncos are handcuffed to Wilson for a stretch
The Raiders can't afford to fire McDaniels

At least McDaniels could OC and delegate the rest. Other than that it's fuckall
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Vikings aren't going to the fucking Super Bowl with Kirk Cousins at QB.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:46 AM 11-20-2022

Piss poor troll job
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:51 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
The Titans will never win anything significant as currently constructed. We know more than all the league circles and networks combined. You know why? Because we were the Titans in the late 80's and 90's. We know how it ends for you, every year. You will ALWAYS get taken out by the team with the better QB. You might beat one of them occasionally, but the next one up will beat you... :-)
I remember...a playoff game in the 80s, I think against the Jets. But I just remember it being on and a big deal because Chiefs were in the playoffs. But I guess the Chiefs lost to the team with the better QB.

Then I remember the Dave Szott holding game and Nick Lowry missed a kick...but Steve DeBerg lost to Dan Marino.

I remember Joe Montana beating Warren Moon in the playoffs...then nothing for years. Always getting beat by the team with the better QB. Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the regular season is fine. A good coach can beat up on lesser teams for 10-12 wins a year every year.

Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the playoffs will get you beat every single time.

Who did Houston start when we beat them for our first playoff win since Montana? TJ Yates?

Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the playoffs will get you beat every single time unless your opponent is starting TJ Yates at QB.

Yeah. Good luck, Tits.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:29 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The Vikings aren't going to the fucking Super Bowl with Kirk Cousins at QB.
The 49'ers might go to two with Jimmy G. NFC is wide open.

I think Jimmy is better at game managing though. Eventually Kirk has those "I'm a golden god!" moments and tosses a dumbfounding pick to kill his team...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:31 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
The Chargers have an injury curse
The Broncos are handcuffed to Wilson for a stretch
The Raiders can't afford to fire McDaniels

At least McDaniels could OC and delegate the rest. Other than that it's fuckall
If Denver and Oakland somehow drafted out of their minds this year they might be able to claw back to respectable.

You could give LA a probowl roster and they'd barely finish over .500....
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:36 AM 11-20-2022

Yeah, we’ve all seen how well the Titans utilize that #1 seed when they get it . . . . .

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 11-20-2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:34 AM 11-21-2022

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:38 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
LOL, just makes me laugh at this point.

Bunch of morons.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:54 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
People love picking against KC. That’s fine, it motivates and brings out the pettiness in Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 72
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up