ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 412 of 435
« First < 312362402408409410411412 413414415416422 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:44 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
He shows up and makes plays in championship games. Who gives a fuck if he's worthless during the regular season? We're here to stack trophies, not gloat about regular season bullshit.
When you’re being paid $25M per year, you can’t be half-assing it. But I am cool with Frank on a very cheap salary as a veteran teacher for some of the young players in Kansas City.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:53 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
When you’re being paid $25M per year, you can’t be half-assing it. But I am cool with Frank on a very cheap salary as a veteran teacher for some of the young players in Kansas City.
In the 13 Seconds game, when Allen threw the 2pt conversion to Diggs, Frank Clark can be seen literally jogging and giving up as he watches Allen throw the pass.

Maybe, if he hustles, Allen feels like he has to hurry, and maybe he overthrows Diggs.

No thanks.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:55 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Well then shouldn't you lead by example? Just saying.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:30 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
I broke wind today
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:36 PM 10-13-2023
He shows up and makes plays in championship games. Who gives a **** if he's worthless during the regular season? We're here to stack trophies, not gloat about regular season bullshit.

Would you prefer Dee Ford? The guy who looked pretty in the regular season and then single-handedly lost us a championship?
Well fuck man... bring all the postseason playmakers back.

Bring back Honey Badger and Sorensen. Robinson, Hardman, and Sammy Watkins. And that old fart Matt Moore! Bring his ass back here!

Win all the Super Bowls with the guys who made plays in the past and totally aren't showing any signs of not being the same players!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 PM 10-13-2023
He shows up and makes plays in championship games. Who gives a **** if he's worthless during the regular season? We're here to stack trophies, not gloat about regular season bullshit.

Would you prefer Dee Ford? The guy who looked pretty in the regular season and then single-handedly lost us a championship?
How many times did you say "he was just doing his job" or "he's an elite run defender..."

Be honest.

Because some of you people just can't quit this fucking guy.

That's all this is. Some final and desperate hope that he'll prove you right afterall.

Frank Clark fucking sucks. He HAS always sucked and he WILL always suck. Cheap or for $25 million, the guys a lazy, unreliable, faux dawg who has somehow gotten you to buy his bullshit.

It's all he's ever been or will be.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:39 PM 10-13-2023

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:41 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How many times did you say "he was just doing his job" or "he's an elite run defender..."

Be honest.

Because some of you people just can't quit this ****ing guy.

That's all this is. Some final and desperate hope that he'll prove you right afterall.

Frank Clark ****ing sucks. He HAS always sucked and he WILL always suck. Cheap or for $25 million, the guys a lazy, unreliable, faux dawg who has somehow gotten you to buy his bullshit.

But his playoff sacks!
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:54 PM 10-13-2023

Be honest.

Because some of you people just can't quit this ****ing guy.

Frank Clark ****ing sucks. He HAS always sucked and he WILL always suck. Cheap or for $25 million, the guys a lazy, unreliable, faux dawg who has somehow gotten you to buy his bullshit.

I'm not sure if the Alexsexuals or The Sharts tried harder to convince people that there hero was good.

The Alexsexuals had a pretty set script, but The Sharts keep coming up with different reasons why Frank was worthy of their praise.

Ive never seen a player get more lucky than Frank did in the playoffs. He was never some big bad ass that'd knock the shit out of an OT. 95% of his playoff sacks all happened the same way. He'd instantly get beat by the tackle. He'd then try to fight his way out of the block and eventually he'd get loose and luckily for him the QB still had the ball while he was running from Jones or someone else and Stank would grab him and get the sack.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:56 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure if the Alexsexuals or The Sharts tried harder to convince people that there hero was good.

The Alexsexuals had a pretty set script, but The Sharts keep coming up with different reasons why Frank was worthy of their praise.

Ive never seen a player get more lucky than Frank did in the playoffs. He was never some big bad ass that'd knock the shit out of an OT. 95% of his playoff sacks all happened the same way. He'd instantly get beat by the tackle. He'd then try to fight his way out of the block and eventually he'd get loose and luckily for him the QB still had the ball while he was running from Jones or someone else and Stank would grab him and get the sack.
I'm gonna let him answer before I use the search feature. Because I can goddamn guarantee you I know it already.

I don't know this guy from Adam but I can virtually assure you he's used at least 2 of the bullshit Clarkisms.

He can go ahead and fess up as being a Shart nut-tugger from day 1 or I can go ahead and search the records.

We all know the answer though.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:01 PM 10-13-2023
I'm gonna let him answer before I use the search feature. Because I can goddamn guarantee you I know it already.

I don't know this guy from Adam but I can virtually assure you he's used at least 2 of the bullshit Clarkisms.

He can go ahead and fess up as being a Shart nut-tugger from day 1 or I can go ahead and search the records.

We all know the answer though.
I'm pretty sure he's the guy that got banned for uploading a video roasting the site and talking mad shit on the mods. Came back and said he was sorry and that he was an alcoholic or something like that lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 10-13-2023
he's back

I’m trying

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) October 9, 2023

[Reply]
Fish 11:06 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) Mackenzie...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:11 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm pretty sure he's the guy that got banned for uploading a video roasting the site and talking mad shit on the mods. Came back and said he was sorry and that he was an alcoholic or something like that lol.
Whoa the dude who said CP is a bunch of woke faggots? That's him?!?
[Reply]
Bump 11:15 PM 10-13-2023
my buddy, who works at Nebraska Furniture Mart, said Frank Clark was in there trying to buy three TV's and when he started pitching the extended warranty plans to him, Frank said he would be back next week and buy them then and left.
[Reply]
Page 412 of 435
« First < 312362402408409410411412 413414415416422 > Last »
Up