ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2197 of 2688
« First < 1197169720972147218721932194219521962197 2198219922002201220722472297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:51 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, Brady has really silenced the haters over the years with all those rings.
I don't mean dislike. Just saying there is not one media outlet that doesn't give Brady full credit because his team won even though he played like shit in many SBs and playoff games. When Mahones gets another ring the bad talk will shut up for years.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:00 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
"PATRICK MAHOMES IS OVERRATED"

-Some fan in the gallery at the Phoenix Open just now.

Dude is in for a ROUGH offseason.

That guy wouldn't be saying that if Patrick was his quarterback for his team with a Super Bowl belt and the success Patrick has.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:16 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I don't mean dislike. Just saying there is not one media outlet that doesn't give Brady full credit because his team won even though he played like shit in many SBs and playoff games. When Mahones gets another ring the bad talk will shut up for years.
Payton Manning gets full credit for winning the Super Bowl for the Broncos spite an interception and no passing touchdown.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:19 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Agree with most of it except for the motivation part... Last Super Bowl loss to the Bucs was supposed to be motivation for getting back THIS season. So, when the moment came, it was a total fail. Motivation only gets you so far. You have to execute, which could still be a problem.
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Someone a while back said motivation comes into play during preparation, not execution... and that seems accurate to me.
specifically to Mahomes, Dee Ford cost us the SB in year 1. No one was faulting Mahomes.

Last years SB, He was running for his life and still had two TD’s clank off his WR’s face masks. No one was faulting Mahomes for that loss.

So him using it as motivation didn’t really hit home inside of him. Just like every other human being. He wasn’t the core reason for the fall.

This year, you can put blame, a lot of blame on him personally. I expect him to grow from this loss. Don’t always be so greedy. Take the first down. Stay out of it getting in your head that you have to do something big in almost every game, take big risks or the team is going to lose.

I expect him to be the best version of Patrick we have ever seen next year.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:28 PM 02-12-2022
It will not go away until he wins it all again.

May not be fair but this is a "what have you done for me lately league" and the most recent memories of him for most casual fans is running for his life in the Super Bowl and then shitting his pants against the Bengals.

He needs to get back to the Super Bowl next year and win it to get the haters off his back.
Did all the "casual" fans miss Mahomes destroy the Bills in 13 seconds?

Mahomes played near perfect the first half and had some bad plays in the second half- that is far from shitting his pants-LOL

All Andy had to do is run the fucking ball and we would have won the game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:53 PM 02-12-2022
Been saying it every day. Same thjng.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:04 PM 02-12-2022
Mahomes has only won 2 of the 4 AFC Title games he’s played in his 4 years as a starter.

1 of the 2 Super Bowls. Only plays like a God like 50% of the time now. Doesn’t even rep Nike, settled for Adidas.

Anyone else ready to move on?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:44 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
specifically to Mahomes, Dee Ford cost us the SB in year 1. No one was faulting Mahomes.

Last years SB, He was running for his life and still had two TD’s clank off his WR’s face masks. No one was faulting Mahomes for that loss.

So him using it as motivation didn’t really hit home inside of him. Just like every other human being. He wasn’t the core reason for the fall.

This year, you can put blame, a lot of blame on him personally. I expect him to grow from this loss. Don’t always be so greedy. Take the first down. Stay out of it getting in your head that you have to do something big in almost every game, take big risks or the team is going to lose.

I expect him to be the best version of Patrick we have ever seen next year.

There was alot of shit working against Patrick too.

The most glaring was turf toe surgery, team out of sync, then dealing with coattail riding Girlfriend & Brother acting like goddamned idiots.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:14 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You literally can’t make it any easier than this:

Andy, even with his mistakes, got Pat there and gave him a layup to win it.
After all we've seen, we're down to roasting Patrick for failing to trust Mecole fucking Hardman.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:47 AM 02-13-2022
He also completely abandons a clean pocket and runs himself into a sack.

Like how frustrating would it be to be Joe Thuney there? You do everything right and then Pat runs around and gives your man a clean angle at him and there's nothing you can do.
If the TD wasn't there, he had to take the sack to keep the clock running.

Not saying he played it well at all, but I know that was on his mind.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:05 AM 02-13-2022
Before you respond to comochiefsfan, just realize you're arguing with a loser that became a Chiefs "fan" like 2 or 3 years ago. That's who you're dealing with...
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:33 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Before you respond to comochiefsfan, just realize you're arguing with a loser that became a Chiefs "fan" like 2 or 3 years ago. That's who you're dealing with...
Hmmm. in some ways it's like responding to the deceased Ubeja Vontell.

(it be weird talking to a ghost)

comochiefsfan tell us your thoughts on Russell Wilson or Jonathan Taylor how good are they?
Got any dem blues you like to share?
[Reply]
Pablo 06:50 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
True true

Also remember he lives in a depressing shithole and roots for the mutts.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:54 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
True true

Also remember he lives in a depressing shithole and roots for the mutts.
He also does the kU thing. Just a ridiculously pathetic creature.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:19 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
After all we've seen, we're down to roasting Patrick for failing to trust Mecole ****ing Hardman.
He also had McKinnon wide open.
[Reply]
Page 2197 of 2688
« First < 1197169720972147218721932194219521962197 2198219922002201220722472297 > Last »
Up