ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Fuck this phone. Options?
Buehler445 03:34 PM 12-27-2021
So I broke my phone back in October which is an incredibly busy time for me. So I went to the Verizon store because I needed to find a solution. So all they had was this shitty ass iPhone 13 mini.

I thought I’d give it a try because there was nothing else and it might work better.

Well it doesn’t. So I called about seeing what I could do and Verizon told
Me to fuck off and I have to eat half the cost of the phone. I was going to tough it out but fuck it. I’m just going to eat it.

Essentially my options are pay 400ish and send the phone back and 800ish to buy it outright and do whatever with it.

Is there a secondary market for these things? I’d need to do quite a bit better than 400 on it to mess with it. I just haven’t ever messed with it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:36 AM 12-29-2021
I’m waiting for Tesla phone noe
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:01 PM 12-29-2021
Loving my Fold 3. Took some getting used to and was expensive, but I'll never go back to a regular phone again.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:58 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m waiting for Tesla phone noe
I saw like a 10 minute segment on that phone on YouTube. Oh my that phone looks impressive.
[Reply]
notorious 05:11 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I saw like a 10 minute segment on that phone on YouTube. Oh my that phone looks impressive.
Don't hold your breath.

Originally Posted by :
By now, you would’ve already realized that Tesla Model Pi is NOT REAL. It could be, some years down the line, but for now, it cannot exist. There are many reasons for that if we think realistically.
https://www.thetealmango.com/technol...-release-date/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up