ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Netflix: Red Notice
BigRedChief 11:09 PM 11-13-2021
Netflix spends $200 million on a movie. Gets A list stars and no thread?

Thought it was a fun popcorn movie. If I’d saw this pre-Covid in theatre's, it’d still be fun.

Reynolds with wise cracking insults like he did in Deadpool. The Rock doing his Rock thing. Gadot looking sexy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:02 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Absolutely pure garbage so not surprising it's popular with the passes. Jfc what an abomination.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - this movie still sucked. I don't care how many people have watched it.
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The Rock. He had some interesting roles back when he first broke into Hollywood. Gridiron Gang, Be Cool, Southland Tales, Get Smart…

It’s like he barely even tries anymore.
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
Wick. It's good. Unique. Fresh. 2-4? Maybe not.

I really liked The Last Duel. I don't know if it's an action movie per se, but it was good and different.

Like it or not, the Marvel movies are action flicks. And I like most of them. This is my favorite action scene of the last decade.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:58 AM 12-05-2021
I'd sacrifice one of you, any of you really, for the opportunity to have my ass kicked by a barefoot Gal Gadot in that red dress.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:09 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'd sacrifice one of you, any of you really, for the opportunity to have my ass kicked by a barefoot Gal Gadot in that red dress.
Yeah, her lines are just....Incredible.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:41 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, her lines are just....Incredible.
For someone with a serious lack of boobage, she ranks way above her weight limit. She can take on Hollywood’s hottest babes and hold her own.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 PM 12-05-2021
The Old Guard was a pretty good flick - Netflix movie.

Kingsman was good and the Craig Bonds have been good. Cruise is still churning out hits with the MI series and Day After Tomorrow. The Wick franchise, Fury Road, The Raid.

There have been plenty of good ones. That one was not.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:19 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
For someone with a serious lack of boobage, she ranks way above her weight limit. She can take on Hollywood’s hottest babes and hold her own.
She’s beautiful but truly hot requires more curves and a rack. She just doesn’t have either.

Obviously I wouldn’t say no, but she’s not high on my Hollywood list. I recognize that she’s a stunningly pretty woman, but I don’t have the fascination with her most seem to have.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:28 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Old Guard was a pretty good flick - Netflix movie.

Kingsman was good and the Craig Bonds have been good. Cruise is still churning out hits with the MI series and Day After Tomorrow. The Wick franchise, Fury Road, The Raid.

There have been plenty of good ones. That one was not.
Agree with all this. Upgrade was another good recent action flick.

Personally I don’t think the Rock makes very good movies. He makes ‘meh’ movies. He needs to work with better talent like Arnold did. But maybe he doesn’t care because he’s making a lot of money anyways?

And Ryan Reynolds is getting very one note too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:42 AM 12-06-2021
I actually agree with most here. I've never much cared for Gadot, though she is clearly very pretty.

The first time I was ever exposed to her was in Fast Five. I will never forget the slow-mo scene they had for her showing off her body as if it was something to behold.

I mean, she's got no ass whatsoever and that just doesn't do it for me. If I saw her at the beach, I wouldn't even look twice.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:28 PM 12-06-2021
I actually agree with most here. I've never much cared for Gadot, though she is clearly very pretty.

The first time I was ever exposed to her was in Fast Five. I will never forget the slow-mo scene they had for her showing off her body as if it was something to behold.

I mean, she's got no ass whatsoever and that just doesn't do it for me. If I saw her at the beach, I wouldn't even look twice.
Yeah dude, same.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:04 PM 12-14-2021

:-) -

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:44 PM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

:-) -

Spoiler!
I bet that’s ruthlessly funny.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:32 PM 01-12-2022
This piece of shit is getting grenlit for 2 sequels.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:03 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This piece of shit is getting grenlit for 2 sequels.
OK, Boomer
[Reply]
Valiant 10:51 PM 01-13-2022
The new Netflix movie with Reynolds and Jackson had some callouts to this. The hitmans wife.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up