ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
Tribal Warfare 07:06 AM 09-09-2021

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:27 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This is all true. The Matrix series wasn't a love story at all and in fact shouldn't have had any love shit in it at all but this movie is all love shit. It was fucking stupid and dull.
I don't know about that. Love was a huge part of the 1st (and by far best) Matrix movie. The thing was the love story was worked in throughout amazing action sequences & was baked into a well written plot. Just everything about 4 seemed forced. And I really can't remember any action sequences even close to on par with either of the first 2 movies. Leaving it as nothing but a lackluster love story with a few not very good action sequences mixed in.
[Reply]
007 07:44 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

That's perfect
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:15 PM 01-07-2022
i've decided to not even watch this
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:36 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Stay asleep, sheep.
[Reply]
Otter 03:23 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've only watched a handful of movies that I regret, 'A.I. Artificial Intelligence' comes to mind. Just think made for TV SyFi Movie. Not cringe worthy but not good.

You won't walk out wanting to poke your own eyes out but don't expect much.

The whole franchise went from great to, well see above.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:03 PM 01-10-2022
eh....was entertained.

As others have said - better than 3, but worse than 1 and 2.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:54 AM 01-17-2022
Wasn't bad...I was entertained though. Don't think it needs more movies but it had that nostalgia and it was cool seeing Carrie Ann moss and Keanu back together.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:22 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
eh....was entertained.

As others have said - better than 3, but worse than 1 and 2.
Ehh Id have to disagree...#3 looks like a masterpiece compared to this one.

There wasn't a single thing good about this movie. Couldn't even enjoy the nostalgia because it was so bad.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:49 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Ehh Id have to disagree...#3 looks like a masterpiece compared to this one.

There wasn't a single thing good about this movie. Couldn't even enjoy the nostalgia because it was so bad.
Yeah I definitely wouldn't put it ahead of #3. (and I don't think 3 was good either)

Honestly I really think the part where they talk about how the executives are going to make the new Matrix game with or without Neo is a not very subtle instance of art immitating life. IMO the Wachowskis were told "we're making a new Matrix movie with or without you" and the one that agreed to do it either mailed it in or flat out sabatoged it so they wouldn't have to make any more.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:53 PM 01-19-2022
Has anyone apologized for making this garbage yet?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up