ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-23-2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM 12-26-2021
Looks like it made $1 billion already. Crazy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:48 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'll always maintain that the first GotG is the best MCU movie, but there are many good ones to choose from.
That’s another great one.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:11 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That’s another great one.
The Top 5 always should include Iron Man that started the MCU
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:23 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Looks like it made $1 billion already. Crazy.
That's huge, and the resurgence in demand for more Garfield and Maguire Spiderman movies is a major bonus for me, and those like me that just didn't find the Holland version very good.

To see Garfield Spider Man in Morbius, or future Venom movies, those move from films I briefly considered seeing, to shut up and take my money if they make that happen .
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:37 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Top 5 always should include Iron Man that started the MCU
I'll always appreciate RDJ and what that film started -- but it's not one I find as enjoyable as the ones I listed above. Definitely don't blame anyone for putting it in their top 5 for what that movie started, though.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:41 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
That's huge, and the resurgence in demand for more Garfield and Maguire Spiderman movies is a major bonus for me, and those like me that just didn't find the Holland version very good .

That's the beauty of No Way Home, though. Holland's Spider-Man is now a clean slate.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:08 PM 12-26-2021
So between the wife and boy we have 5 streaming options and this flick is, naturally, on none of them.

I'm sure I could actually pay for it on Amazon but I need to know this is a legit B+ to A movie before spending my herbal supplement monies on it...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:12 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So between the wife and boy we have 5 streaming options and this flick is, naturally, on none of them.

I'm sure I could actually pay for it on Amazon but I need to know this is a legit B+ to A movie before spending my herbal supplement monies on it...
I think this is only in theaters right now. If it were, I would absolutely pay for it, and I’ve already seen it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:30 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:

New release Marvel movies currently have a 45 day window before they go to Disney+ like Shang-Chi. But this movie is a co production with Sony so it will be longer before it’s available to stream.
[Reply]
Chazno 02:14 PM 12-27-2021
With it being a Sony co production it will be going to Starz for 18 months before being available on Disney+. If it had been released in January it would have went to Netflix.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:49 PM 12-27-2021
Great movie! Thor 3 is my favorite MCU but this is right there with it.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 05:49 PM 12-27-2021
I'm being careful to skip spoilers so I haven't read any posts before this one, but quick question to those that have.

My wife is a marvel fan but a casual one. I often have to remind her of plot points of previous films. She liked the original spiderman films but hasn't seen them in a decade and had never seen the Andrew Garfield movies. Do you think she would enjoy it still?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:53 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
I'm being careful to skip spoilers so I haven't read any posts before this one, but quick question to those that have.

My wife is a marvel fan but a casual one. I often have to remind her of plot points of previous films. She liked the original spiderman films but hasn't seen them in a decade and had never seen the Andrew Garfield movies. Do you think she would enjoy it still?
Yes. My students had no context for any of the spidermans before Tom and still loved it. Just having context for the Maguire era villains is more than enough.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:26 PM 12-27-2021

Very much so.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:09 PM 12-27-2021

Yes.

Having some context with the prior films helps, but it's not necessary.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up