ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-23-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:14 PM 12-06-2021
Some pretty detailed spoilers out there now. Looks good.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:52 PM 12-06-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 03:45 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Spoiler!
I get that you spoiled this so not going to be too harsh for my own stupidity but the movie hasn't come out yet so usually spoilers like that are about other things. If I had something like that I would definitely say don't click on this unless you want to know a major part of the movie.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:20 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I get that you spoiled this so not going to be too harsh for my own stupidity but the movie hasn't come out yet so usually spoilers like that are about other things. If I had something like that I would definitely say don't click on this unless you want to know a major part of the movie.
Sorry. Thought the post above would've made that clear but looking back it doesn't do a good enough job.
[Reply]
Jamie 06:56 PM 12-06-2021
That's not an official trailer
There should be some kind of public service announcement that Screen Culture is a bullshit clickbait channel, and everything they post is fake.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:43 AM 12-14-2021
100% on RT after about 50 reviews so far.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:22 AM 12-14-2021
100% on RT after about 50 reviews so far.
Yep... crushing. I hope I can see this in the next week or two
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:21 PM 12-14-2021
Pretty big spoiler pic

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:30 PM 12-14-2021
Wait for the film to come out, I went digging for spoilers, found a guy on YouTube, spanish streamer, that was streaming clips of the movie, post credits as well as spoilerific still shots. I've never had issues with spoilers, can't wait to see this on the big screen, but if you know you'll be mad at yourself for spoiling it, stay away from the internet and social media until you see the movie. You won't be disappointed for waiting, trust me, as a lifelong Spiderman fan this movie is going to fucking rock.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:50 AM 12-15-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Wait for the film to come out, I went digging for spoilers, found a guy on YouTube, spanish streamer, that was streaming clips of the movie, post credits as well as spoilerific still shots. I've never had issues with spoilers, can't wait to see this on the big screen, but if you know you'll be mad at yourself for spoiling it, stay away from the internet and social media until you see the movie. You won't be disappointed for waiting, trust me, as a lifelong Spiderman fan this movie is going to fucking rock.
Heard on the radio this morning that there is a pretty big spoiler out there. Trying to avoid seeing it like the plague.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:24 PM 12-15-2021
Lots of YouTube clips out there today, they're getting taken down eventually but staying up long enough to show significant moments. If you go searching for it you'll likely see things in thumbnails, so be warned.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:37 AM 12-16-2021
My son saw it late last night (early screening) at his theater. His words “that movie was insane!”
[Reply]
Bowser 09:39 AM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
My son saw it late last night (early screening) at his theater. His words “that movie was insane!”
Nice!

I've done a fairly good job of avoiding the MAJOR spoilers for this thing to this point. I'm seeing it Saturday night with the kid, so I'll likely stay out of this thread after this until then. If they do what I THINK they're going to do in this movie, it's going to be amazing. And basically what we've all been waiting on.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:28 AM 12-16-2021
6:30pm tonight, so ****ing hyped! 155 reviews in on RT and a 95%.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:02 PM 12-16-2021
Great movie, really well done. Some things didn’t make a lot of sense but when it hits the highs it swings for the fences and connects. I was surprised by the acting chops on Tom Holland, he sells scenes all by himself at points. This movie really showcases what drives Spider-Man and his nature to help no matter the sacrifice. Best Tom Holland Spider-Man by far and looking forward to what they have in store for him in college. It pulls back on some of the concerns about being too reliant on Stark and allowed him to show off more of the classic Peter Parker charm, wit and ingenuity, which I appreciated. The only real gripe I had about it was that so much of it was just so dark, more lighting wise, it makes the action harder to follow and masks what I would feel were unfinished visual effects. You don’t really get a good look at the lizard for the majority of the film, he’s always in the shadows, then they have a lazy way of hiding him throughout the middle of the movie. The villains are a little too campy in the film; Doc Ock is done well, Green Goblin is full on evil villain which is great, Dafoe has still got it. Some of Electros and Sandman’s actions are off as well. I don’t need to tell you to go see it, you know what to do.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up