ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>Ghostbusters!
Megatron96 04:05 PM 08-23-2020
So just got home and Ghostbusters (original) is on. Forgot just how funny this movie really was. Spit my bite of pizza out when Murray investigates Sigourney Weaver's apartment. Great stuff.
[Reply]
Ecto-I 12:16 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its a fun romp, the definition of popcorn flick

As others pointed out, maybe not as funny as the oldies but its a good time nonetheless... Rudd was fine, but I actually thought the child actors outshined him

The end brought just a hint of a tear to the corner of my eye

Spoiler!

I give it 3.5 of 5
Spot on.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:24 PM 11-20-2021
Going to see this today.

EDIT: Really enjoyed it, a lot of fun.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:04 PM 11-20-2021
Remember guys to stay for the End Credits too
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:29 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The mid credits scene was really great.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:34 PM 11-20-2021
Rudd was fine, but I actually thought the child actors outshined him
He was a side character so they should have.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:21 PM 11-20-2021
Well that was thoroughly enjoyable. I liked it even more than I thought I would. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 06:22 PM 11-20-2021
Thanks for posting this. I checked my phone while the wife was in the bathroom and would have missed it otherwise. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:33 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
He was a side character so they should have.
Podcast was nails, that kid has a real future... he nailed every line and nuance like a boss

And McKenna Grace was even better, incredible job carrying the lead role so convincingly
[Reply]
Frazod 06:38 PM 11-20-2021
Normally kids in movies annoy me (as they do in real life) but that was not the case here. They all did a good job, especially the girl who played Egon's granddaughter. Best child performance I've seen since Hailee Steinfeld in the new True Grit.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:13 PM 11-21-2021
Podcast was nails, that kid has a real future... he nailed every line and nuance like a boss

And McKenna Grace was even better, incredible job carrying the lead role so convincingly
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Normally kids in movies annoy me (as they do in real life) but that was not the case here. They all did a good job, especially the girl who played Egon's granddaughter. Best child performance I've seen since Hailee Steinfeld in the new True Grit.
Yep, she was really good.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:19 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm on Slimer's side damn it! He didn't do nothin wrong. He just wants some hot dogs and shit.
Flying too close to the spud.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:51 PM 11-26-2021
Went and saw this today, great movie. Really liked what they did, and I’m looking forward to a sequel to see where they go with it. The kids were really well played, especially Phoebe.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:35 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Flying too close to the spud.

:-)

I still have yet to see the new Ghostbusters Afterlife. I may go tomorrow.
[Reply]
007 12:01 AM 11-27-2021

Fuck seriously? Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait for streaming to see the end credits now.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 01:42 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Completely agree with this.

Went with a few friends and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up