ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 233 of 315
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:08 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Fortunately I have no shortage of elite cover corners to address that...
Oh shit we play this week, sucks it's my bad team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:13 PM 09-20-2021
I hate whoever the Crown Point GM is. Your team went 6-10 back to back and you outspent me for Tyreek despite you never being able to sniff the playoffs and here you are again off to a blazing 0-2 start.

Reek on my squad would have won multiple titles :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:29 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Oh shit we play this week, sucks it's my bad team.
Yeah - and injuries did you no favors. You were thin and then lost some key guys from thinner areas.

Missing AJ, Chark and Breeland is a tough break for you. I'm missing a pretty large number of guys, but most of them are depth pieces and the ones that aren't have some depth behind them.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:37 PM 09-20-2021
Yeah - and injuries did you no favors. You were thin and then lost some key guys from thinner areas.

Missing AJ, Chark and Breeland is a tough break for you. I'm missing a pretty large number of guys, but most of them are depth pieces and the ones that aren't have some depth behind them.
Yeah I completely screwed this team up. Rebuilding but somehow 2-0
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:47 PM 09-22-2021
3-0 another double digit victory
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:10 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
3-0 another double digit victory
I should have beat DJ's team but in the other league I won again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:32 PM 09-22-2021
For some goofy reason by FB (forced into the RB2 slot) ended up getting 8 carries to only 4 for Dalvin Cook.

I had my RB2 carries set to 15%

Coaching staff seemed to be fucking off in that one.

Gonna have to scrap that gameplan and work on a clean-sheet redesign because that one was pretty much awful. Figured I'd spread 'em out and attack that thin secondary of yours and as it turned out, Tannehill decided I meant 'throw everything underneath...'

So yeah...gonna not do that again. Defense really bailed the boys out.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:34 PM 09-22-2021
For some goofy reason by FB (forced into the RB2 slot) ended up getting 8 carries to only 4 for Dalvin Cook.

Coaching staff seemed to be fucking off in that one.

Gonna have to scrap that gameplan and work on a clean-sheet redesign because that one was pretty much awful. Figured I'd spread 'em out and attack that thin secondary of yours and as it turned out, Tannehill decided I meant 'throw everything underneath...'

I couldn't find the end zone apparently and he missed like 3 kicks but one was a 57 yarder so not the best chance
[Reply]
cdcox 08:42 PM 09-22-2021

Coaching staff seemed to be ****ing off in that one.

It is random, so some games will be above 15% and other games will be below 15%. If you leave it set at 15% for the whole season, it will average out to near 15%. But if you look at a single game, it could vary significantly from that value.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:43 PM 09-22-2021
I couldn't find the end zone apparently and he missed like 3 kicks but one was a 57 yarder so not the best chance
Because for some reason my guys decided to go for it on 4th and one from my own 40 yard line with 2:30 left in the first half.

That was a head-scratcher and I got lucky you didn't convert. It also set me up with a short field for a figgy as the half expired.

I'm hopeful it was just a regression to the mean thing. Last week we were pushing the ball downfield and the 66 points we scored reflected it. This week it was all short stuff.

Excited to get Damien Harris back for 10 weeks or so. That dude's gonna do some work in the backfield with Cook.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:24 PM 09-22-2021
31-10 the Diablos take care of the Ermines.

Hard to stop a ground game that gets 182 yards rushing (did you have your settings to Chiefs defense!?!?!). Rivers is playing very methodical with a 73% completion percentage in the game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 PM 09-22-2021
Benton's at 2-1 but only has 2 more games left with Dak until it's Fitzmagic time.

I lose Julio in about week 11 as well.

Not much in the way of expectations for the squad this year. Hoping to steal a wild card spot and get lucky, I guess.

Definitely banking on a big season from Columbia to keep the ownership group happy...
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
31-10 the Diablos take care of the Ermines.

Hard to stop a ground game that gets 182 yards rushing (did you have your settings to Chiefs defense!?!?!). Rivers is playing very methodical with a 73% completion percentage in the game.
No mention of 9 penalties and two short-field touchdowns due to fluke turnovers? We have nothing to learn from this film other than how to celebrate a playoff win if we meet again.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:01 PM 09-22-2021
You had one job!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You had one job!
Nobody's doing your dirty work for you...
[Reply]
Page 233 of 315
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283 > Last »
Up