ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
eDave 04:21 AM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Outside of Hazzard County. :-)

Tim McGraw is pretty damn good in the new show. Faith Hill is pretty blah. They try to put the Hollywood woke shit in a western from 1883 though lol.
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Oh its mainly weird shit like showing women had hair under their arms and having more black characters in it than they would have been in that time.
Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:16 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Sam Elliot is a definitely plus.
He is the best, period. His voice is second to none..
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:17 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
He is the best, period. His voice is second to none..
He was in Roadhouse. The Best Movie ever made. Roadhouse.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:19 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I could go along with that. Heck, I would even watch a commercial if Sam Elliot was in it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:53 PM 12-22-2021
Sometimes there's a man, well, . . . he's the man for his time and place. . . .

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:28 AM 12-23-2021
Rip is on ER on Pop network. Hard to tell it is the same person

Many of us can say that

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:34 AM 12-23-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Rip is on ER on Pop network. Hard to tell it is the same person

Many of us can say that

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
He was in School Ties and Good Will Hunting
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:12 PM 12-23-2021
He was in Dazed and Confused also, didn’t recognize him at first.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:49 PM 12-26-2021
I hate Jamie’s cunt baby mama
[Reply]
eDave 12:24 AM 12-27-2021
1883 is really ****ing good.

I was stoked when the group defended themselves. Then was like "aw ****". Then I was all "holy shit, Billy Bob!"

The ending was very powerful and all kinds of sad.

Yellowstone is a daytime soap opera in comparison.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 AM 12-27-2021
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves fucking her enemies?

Fuck me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because fuck Taylor Sheridan
[Reply]
lcarus 08:51 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves fucking her enemies?

Fuck me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because fuck Taylor Sheridan
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
[Reply]
blake5676 09:13 AM 12-27-2021
Couldn't agree more with the assessments above. Just a complete trash season of a show I loved and a return I was eagerly anticipating after the killer season 3 finale. This whole thing has been hot garbage and I'm painfully watching but ready to throw in the towel.

Me thinks Mr Sheridan is stretched too thin with projects and thought this one could get by on previous reputation alone. I'm literally not even sure if I could summarize this seasons plot or big arc if someone asked me.
[Reply]
fulltilt 09:18 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
"And next stop shave that shit off Jimmy. You look ****ing homeless"
[Reply]
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up