ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 38
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Bwana 07:32 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You probably shake your head at how they portray Montana in it like I do with Ozark.

I mean some of it is accurate, but yeah, it's not like there are wild groups of vigilantes running into town and killing people off, with no apparent consequences. At least a lot of it is accurate, the ranchers around here are very protective of their land and most people around here don't care much for Californians moving in.

The one that really cracks me up is "Big Sky." It's like Montana's version of Fargo.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 AM 12-21-2021
If you only knew Ruby’s cafe, the demographic and its location in Missoula you’d laugh even harder at that scene.

I mean, that entire scene looks like it was scripted and acted out in an hour.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:54 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
If you only knew Ruby’s cafe, the demographic and its location in Missoula you’d laugh even harder at that scene.

I bet they have had a 40% increase in diners since Sunday.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:11 AM 12-21-2021
Outside of Hazzard County. :-)

Tim McGraw is pretty damn good in the new show. Faith Hill is pretty blah. They try to put the Hollywood woke shit in a western from 1883 though lol.
Are you serious? When I saw that preview for show, I said that looks good but @#$% Tim McGraw. That guy supports gun control and I'm sure other leftists BS. But the show looked good so I thought I might give it a try, despite that. But if what you're saying is true about them inserting woke crap in there, I might have to pass on this.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:14 AM 12-21-2021
This season is a big disappointment. Is there going to be a season 4?
I can't believe they are going to cram this all in with a couple episodes left.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:22 AM 12-21-2021
It's pretty obvious they had material for 2 seasons and don't know what to do now. Half the show is guitar playing, watching cattle being herded, following Jimmy in Texas and Monica giving her 15 year old son a bath.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:01 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Are you serious? When I saw that preview for show, I said that looks good but @#$% Tim McGraw. That guy supports gun control and I'm sure other leftists BS. But the show looked good so I thought I might give it a try, despite that. But if what you're saying is true about them inserting woke crap in there, I might have to pass on this.
Oh its mainly weird shit like showing women had hair under their arms and having more black characters in it than they would have been in that time.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:21 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I'll bet Rip's wallet says "Bad Motherf**ker" on it...
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:23 AM 12-21-2021
I don't know why women are attracted to Jimmy. He looks like he's missing a chromosome.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:28 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I don't know why women are attracted to Jimmy. He looks like he's missing a chromosome.
Acts like it too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:30 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Oh its mainly weird shit like showing women had hair under their arms and having more black characters in it than they would have been in that time.
1 black speaking role, and the second-best actor behind Sam Elliot.

The most detracting/distracting part of the first two eps was the tagalong sister Claire, mostly because I spent the first half trying to figure where I'd seen her before, and the second half trying to assess how good/bad a job she was doing based on how hard it was to figure that out.

Spoiler!

The daughter Isabel May is certainly a breakout, presence on par with Kaitlyn Dever or Jennifer Lawrence in THEIR early TV roles. She was the star of that premiere feature of whatever Ben Shapiro's attempt at a movie studio was.

The story is decent enough thus far. But I'm expecting better narratives once introductions are out of the way and better visuals once they're out of West Texas.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:32 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
1 black speaking role, and the second-best actor behind Sam Elliot.

The most detracting/distracting part of the first two eps was the tagalong sister Claire, mostly because I spent the first half trying to figure where I saw her, and the second half trying to assess how good/bad a job she was doing based on how hard it was to figure that out.

Spoiler!
Sam Elliot is a definitely plus.
[Reply]
eDave 01:59 PM 12-21-2021
Hmm. I thought Sam Elliot's acting was inferior to everyone else. I quite liked the first episode. That blonde chick is going to be a handful.
[Reply]
srvy 03:26 PM 12-21-2021
The Sheriff of Fort Worth takes no backseat to Rip of Yellowstone in the mean mother fucker department. "I'm the only killer in this town."

Who was the actor looking familiar but can't place him? I quite liked the episodes so far and I hate Tugs POS son.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:18 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
The Sheriff of Fort Worth takes no backseat to Rip of Yellowstone in the mean mother ****er department. "I'm the only killer in this town."

Who was the actor looking familiar but can't place him?.
Billy Bob Thornton
[Reply]
Page 20 of 38
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up