ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 335
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:01 PM 06-19-2015
If they add it, they'll treat it like a talent he didn't know he had that came alive when he needed it to. Which will feel lazy and convenient.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:40 PM 06-19-2015
Did they ever talk about Robb warging in the book? I didn't think they did. Everyone but him I thought.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:16 PM 06-19-2015
Ah interesting.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:38 PM 06-19-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Did they ever talk about Robb warging in the book? I didn't think they did. Everyone but him I thought.
Not directly, but he definitely had an empathic link to Grey Wind.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:50 PM 06-19-2015

It seemed implied to me. As I recall, though, they never mentioned it for Sansa or Rickon. Sansa was prissy and Rickon was very young. Maybe they just hadn't figured out how yet. Or maybe they just didn't inherit the trait.

I recall Martin mentioning how Stark-like Jon, Robb and Arya looked but never Rickon and Sansa. Maybe they were more Tully.
[Reply]
Hawk 11:05 AM 06-20-2015
They kind of implied that Robb could warg Grey Wind on the battlefield, though it is never stated outright. Bran is clearly the most powereful warg, but Arya and Jon both warg their wolves at times in the books, and Arya wargs a cat too.

Sansa lost her wolf early when that bitch Cersei made Ned kill Lady, so she never really developed the warging ability. They hint at Rickon doing it also in the crypts of winterfell, but mainly shaggy dog is a bit wilder and more uncontrolled just like Rickon, so Rickon's wolf at least takes on his personality even if he's not a full warg.

The wolves all have a connection to each other as well as they can tell that Grey Wind and Lady are dead. I think Summer senses that loss one time when Bran is warging her, or maybe it was Ghost, I can't remember.

It is hard to tell with Robb and Rickon since we never get a POV from either, at least so far. It is interesting to me that Rickon has never had a POV chapter. Robb never did, and I think it might be because none of the kings ever get a POV, and he was a king. The queens do (Cersei and Dany), but never a king. It makes me wonder if Rickon might end up being king of the north at some point.

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:33 PM 06-21-2015
Free HBO this weekend and I watched the entire season 5 friday... wow.

Cant believe Stannis sacrificed his daughter, that bastard. He was not fit to rule the seven kingdoms... clearly.

And the mfers killed off yet ANOTHER important Stark, man I HATE THAT... it reminds me of an SNL skit where Bobby Moynihan plays George RR and says something like "every time you fans complain about the story, I will kill another Stark."

Also disappointing...

Thought I'd read somewhere that the Hound made a return this year.

I also read that we'd get to see the Mountain Zombie in action.

And last but not least... pretty much EVERYONE on this show has been naked at some point, but we get a Lena Heady body double for the walk of shame :-)

The cgi wasn't too good on it either, her head on that body looked unnatural.

Not really a big fan of this season at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:44 AM 06-22-2015

[Reply]
BigRichard 10:49 AM 06-22-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I love this guys videos.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:06 AM 06-22-2015
Maybe the King's blood that Melisandre and the lord of light needed was Stannis all along.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:57 PM 06-22-2015

A comment from the video.

Originally Posted by :
I think Jon Snow is dead... But Jon Targaryen will be re born.
It's common knowledge that people who die at the wall, unless burned come back as whites. My theory is that like Dani, as they try to burn his body because of his Targaryen blood and some blood magic with Melisandre he will not be harmed and infact re born. Amidst Salt and Smoke... Azor Ahai anybody?

[Reply]
Taco John 12:41 AM 06-23-2015
Didn't Martin allude to the idea that he was using Grey Wind for scouting the enemy?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:52 AM 06-23-2015
I'd kinda like to see them go back to Robert and Ned as younger men and the storyline of Ned's sister, etc.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:35 AM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I'd kinda like to see them go back to Robert and Ned as younger men and the storyline of Ned's sister, etc.
That wish will be granted next season.

Tower of Joy is happening, folks.
[Reply]
JakeLV 09:40 AM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by Sorter:
That wish will be granted next season.

Tower of Joy is happening, folks.
Cool. I'd like to see Jojen's father take out Arthur Dayne.

I'm most interested in seeing Dawn. Want to see if they show it as Lightbringer or if the fan theories are way off
[Reply]
Page 54 of 335
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up