ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 335
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
listopencil 08:43 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Tyrion is supposed to get a dragon? I think that's firmly in tinfoil territory.
Sure, why not? Daenerys is Lawful Good, Jon Snow is Neutral Good, and Tyrion is Chaotic Good. It would make sense.
[Reply]
alanm 08:44 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Go now. Watch it - it's fantastic, but get the fucking fuck out of this thread or you'll hate yourself.
I told him yesterday that if he starts now and watches a season a day he'll be caught up by next Sunday night. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:49 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Sure, why not? Daenerys is Lawful Good, Jon Snow is Neutral Good, and Tyrion is Chaotic Good. It would make sense.
Attached: image.gif (106.0 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
That, to me, was the best line of the episode. "Fuck you dad"

So much foreshadowing too.
This season seems to at the least add fuel to the main theory on how this GOT turns out in the end.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 05-02-2016
It's what the majority of fans think about how this all ends. So no, its not tinfoil. He's the son of a Tarrgaryen. So is Jon Snow. Put Danerys in there and you have your 3 dragon riders.

This is all speculation. It's been the main theory from before the TV series by book readers. No one knows for sure. There is nothing in the books about this. Just fan theory.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:10 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It's what the majority of fans think about how this all ends. So no, its not tinfoil. He's the son of a Tarrgaryen. So is Jon Snow. Put Danerys in there and you have your 3 dragon riders.

This is all speculation. It's been the main theory from before the TV series by book readers. No one knows for sure. There is nothing in the books about this. Just fan theory.
Definitely tinfoil.

Also, the 3 heads of the dragon do not need to be all Targaryens.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:11 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm more on the TwinTarg bandwagon than Tyrion's. I always thought it would be fitting if Tyrion was Tywin's only true son and heir (also that an incest born Targ would be back on the throne with Joffrey).
I like this theory simply for the hilarity.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:15 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
You're in a thread about a TV series based on a collection of books numbering well over four thousand pages (and counting) devoted to mythical kingdoms, magic, the rise of the undead, dragons and other fantasy creatures. I'm just surprised that there are so many normal people following it.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:18 PM 05-02-2016
You know nothing, Magichef
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:26 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
You know nothing, Magichef
I'm not saying he won't, I was just surprised at "supposed to".
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:10 AM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
What's more likely, that Tyrion is the third rider? Or that the lady with Bran is and is also Jons twin sister?
Sister ... now your failure is complete.

[Reply]
MagicHef 12:47 AM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
What's more likely, that Tyrion is the third rider? Or that the lady with Bran is and is also Jons twin sister?
Meera doesn't need to be Jon's secret twin to be a rider. Also, Tyrion doesn't need to be a secret Targaryen to be a rider. Neither does Arya, Bran, Theon, Varys, Sandor or Moonboy for all I know. There's nothing saying that all 3 dragon riders need to be Targaryens.

There's not really anything saying that there will be 3 dragon riders either, just that "the dragon will have 3 heads". It's not even really a prophecy, just a Targaryen tradition based on their first conquest. Since there are 3 dragons, there are technically already 3 dragon heads.

This is all assuming that the prophecies are legitimate in the first place. This is pretty questionable since most prophecies come through dreams and visions, and we already know of one character that can manipulate other people's dreams and visions.
[Reply]
wazu 07:24 AM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You're in a thread about a TV series based on a collection of books numbering well over four thousand pages (and counting) devoted to mythical kingdoms, magic, the rise of the undead, dragons and other fantasy creatures. I'm just surprised that there are so many normal people following it.
Oh I agree. Realize it would take a nerd to even understand what you were talking about enough to know it's nerdy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:27 AM 05-03-2016
I like this theory simply for the hilarity.
Oh, me too. It also would make the Mad King's request to Jamie to "bring him his father's head" quite fitting.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:50 AM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

In the books, Tyrion was always reading about dragons. He is the one that came up with the wildfire idea in the second book/season. The dragons took an immediate liking to him instead of making roasted dwarf. Lastly, in the books he has the blonde/white hair that is typical of Targaryens.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 335
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up