ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 335
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 04:10 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
That would have been a great time to reintroduce Arya's Direwolf. That fucker is still alive and in the books Arya wargs him from time to time. I have to believe that they are going to unite them eventually in the book. Why not have it come in and kick some attack dog ass to protect Sansa. It would have been epic.

The show is a little disappointing in that aspect. They just don't show much warging.
Or direwolves, for that matter.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:53 PM 04-29-2016
I didn't know this and I'm going to post it without digging through a billion GOT pages on CP:

HBO: Have you planted any Easter eggs in the show?
David Peterson: One of the biggest is from Episode 3 this season. There's a scene where the Meereenese rider is challenging Daenerys' champion. He's shouting and Nathalie Emmanuel [Missandei] is translating – but she's not translating what he's saying. He's actually saying a Low Valyrian translation of the French guy's insults in 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail.' That was [series creator] Dan Weiss's idea and it was so hilarious that I had to do it.

HBO: Have fans caught on?
David Peterson: They know that something's going on. Right after that episode aired, I was getting tweets like, "Is he saying a 'your momma' joke?" Close… But no, he's actually starting out with, "Your mother is a hamster."

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...david-peterson
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:53 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or direwolves, for that matter.
You are absolutely right. The use of the direwolves is sorely lacking. Arya's direwolf was killing the **** out of some of the bad guys in the book. It was purposely hunting them down to kill them. It had taken over a pack of wolves and was fucking up the Stark enemies. The show has missed on some cool stuff if you ask me.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:01 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The Bastard's girls are more than trackers. They are killers.
Ramsey didn't send attack dogs to kill his wife. Do you not know what a tracker is for? They were clearly tracking them.
[Reply]
Hawk 05:21 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
You are absolutely right. The use of the direwolves is sorely lacking. Arya's direwolf was killing the **** out of some of the bad guys in the book. It was purposely hunting them down to kill them. It had taken over a pack of wolves and was ****ing up the Stark enemies. The show has missed on some cool stuff if you ask me.
That's just how it has to be though, the CGI to do that would be extremely expensive, and even with their bigger than usual TV budget, they have to be judicious in using the CGI because of the dragons and white walkers and direwolves and battle scenes,etc., that all require a lot of CGI.

I do think Nymeria will be back in the story at some point though when Arya returns to Westeros. Either way, Nymeria couldn't rescue Sansa way up in the north by Winterfell when Nymeria and her wolfpack are way down south in the riverlands.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:17 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Ramsey didn't send attack dogs to kill his wife. Do you not know what a tracker is for? They were clearly tracking them.
Just imagine what happens in the North if it gets out that Sansa Stark was ripped apart by attack dogs?

The Boltons would get almost no support from any of their Bannermen and we know that Littlefinger is coming with an army.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:03 AM 04-30-2016
Just finished the episode on my dvr. Where the fuck did those dogs go when Sansa was on the run?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:43 AM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Just finished the episode on my dvr. Where the fuck did those dogs go when Sansa was on the run?
They ran off with snugga's Dan Rathers and your sister's Peter Jennings for a 20/20 special on m-80's and ball hair or some shit like that.....
[Reply]
RustShack 07:40 AM 05-01-2016
It's game day boys!
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 AM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It's game day boys!
In for the win.

Wondering if the TOJ flashback is today?
[Reply]
DrRyan 12:36 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
In for the win.

Wondering if the TOJ flashback is today?
I'd say it's a given that there will be at least an intro into Bran's power. I think I'd be more than a little surprised if we get an immediate TOJ payoff though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:15 PM 05-01-2016
Not that this guy knows, but it is interesting...

[Reply]
alanm 07:57 PM 05-01-2016
He's alive.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:05 PM 05-01-2016
Good episode.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:08 PM 05-01-2016
Seriously, who is going to follow the Bolton's?

The Karstarks know he is a mad dog.
He just pissed off the Freys.
Attacking Castle Black and the Nightswatch is going to piss off the rest of the North.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 335
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up