ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 335
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:27 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If the wildlings are smart they'll help Davos and the boys slaughter Thorne now before they can prepare and mount an attack on them.
They are hundreds and the Nights Watch at Castle Black is perhaps 40 or so. Plus The Wildings are on the side of Castle Black that has no defenses.
[Reply]
Sorter 11:06 PM 04-25-2016
Thorne is going to get the SNR treatment by Tormund again on Sunday.

Only this time, I'm doubtful Thorne survives it.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:13 AM 04-26-2016
So much time has passed the Watchers on the Wall forgot what they're watching for...Jon Snow will remind them :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:56 AM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Thorne is going to get the SNR treatment by Tormund again on Sunday.

Only this time, I'm doubtful Thorne survives it.
Tormund is one of my favorite of the minor characters. His fight scene with Thorne was my favorite part of that battle.

Rooting for Tormund this time around for sure.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:53 AM 04-26-2016
Arya is gonna go all Daredevil.

The fate of the world is kinda resting in Ed's hands.

Melisandre's heart is 2 sizes too small.

[Reply]
RustShack 01:08 PM 04-26-2016
Kill the boy so the man can live.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:25 PM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Little girl being burned alive was relevant to the story. My point isn't about brutality, but whether or not seeing the dogs get chopped up (or not) matters.

Taking a moment just to stab some dogs probably didn't flow well or make for a great action scene. For the sake of a coherent battle, the editors likely left out what you can leave to your imagination. I fail to see why the dogs matter here.
There's only one Hound I care about showing back up alive in this show...
[Reply]
wazu 02:30 PM 04-26-2016
Little girl being burned alive was relevant to the story. My point isn't about brutality, but whether or not seeing the dogs get chopped up (or not) matters.

Taking a moment just to stab some dogs probably didn't flow well or make for a great action scene. For the sake of a coherent battle, the editors likely left out what you can leave to your imagination. I fail to see why the dogs matter here.
Anything would have flowed better than the dogs just magically disappearing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:57 PM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They are hundreds and the Nights Watch at Castle Black is perhaps 40 or so. Plus The Wildings are on the side of Castle Black that has no defenses.
True but it's only a matter of time before the Night's Watch turns their attention toward the wildlings. They've got superior numbers but no weapons, IIRC.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:02 PM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Anything would have flowed better than the dogs just magically disappearing.
It's a nit-pick, for sure, but...

---

EXT. FOREST - DAY

Pod stands his ground against the charging hounds. He expertly falls to a knee and slices the first dog in two, blood and slobber splashing his face. Without missing a beat Pod spins in a single motion to spear the second through its heart.

Pod stands, wearing a look of satisfaction, that drops as the first Bolton Guy approaches, sword drawn.

BOLTON GUY: Killing hounds ain't the same as facing steel, boy.

The men engage, Pod surprisingly holds his own...

---

In 10 seconds Pod would have had a nice hero moment that showed him easing into battle and we wouldn't have fanboys losing their chit about something that most had forgotten by the time the episode ended...
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:35 PM 04-26-2016
I could be wrong, but the season 6 dogs were tracking hounds (blood hounds), not the same hunting hounds in earlier seasons Ramsey used to hunt another girl, or sent after Yara Greyjoy after her failed attempt to rescue Theon.

Season 6
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:37 PM 04-26-2016
Season 3 or 4, hunting a girl with Reek. Not blood hounds

Ramsey wants her found, not dead.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:17 AM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Nudity at the end was pretty hot......
Save that on a memory stick or something. You can fap to it when you're 125 years old.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:24 AM 04-27-2016
Ramsay is easily my favorite character in the show. Sadistic, hilarious, and he's a bad ass mofo.

He's crazy, but still in control.

:-)

Seek therapy...

:-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:29 PM 04-27-2016
It appears Jaime wrote the note to Prince Doran

[Reply]
Page 102 of 335
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up