ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 335
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Speaking of dogs: no mention of Ramsay's dog moment. So classic:

He's like sincerely grieving over his "partner's" corpse. Then says, "No. That's good meat. Feed her to the dogs."

:-)
Ramsay is easily my favorite character in the show. Sadistic, hilarious, and he's a bad ass mofo.

He's crazy, but still in control.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:10 PM 04-25-2016
I am surprised they have not brought back Catelyn Stark yet...it's almost like they are totally skipping that
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:24 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Speaking of dogs: no mention of Ramsay's dog moment. So classic:

He's like sincerely grieving over his "partner's" corpse. Then says, "No. That's good meat. Feed her to the dogs."

:-)
I laughed pretty hard. I could see it coming as soon as he asked, but I still laughed. Funny shit right there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:28 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Ghost crying to open the episode got me in the feels a bit. Ready to see him go on a steady diet of fools jugulars. The Dothraki attempt at humor was a little wack. I could see that after winter has come and frozen the land, a present day Los Angeles earthquake awakens a frozen Dothraki Khal in Encino Man 3. Otherwise, I was fairly entertained by the episode.
Agreed. Well said sir.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:30 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ramsay is easily my favorite character in the show. Sadistic, hilarious, and he's a bad ass mofo.

He's crazy, but still in control.
He's somewhat filled the void left by Joffrey. Man I miss that little bastard.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:34 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I am surprised they have not brought back Catelyn Stark yet...it's almost like they are totally skipping that
Thats like a season and a half ago in the timeline. It's not happening.

Rumor/speculation is that Aya may fill in that story arc that could be resurrected, no pun intended as her path for vengeance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:27 PM 04-25-2016
I really enjoyed this one, didnt mind the relatively short amount of time spent on each character, they were just trying to please everyone by cramming all the main players into this one episode

Yes, its time to leave Dorne for good

Carice Van Houten might have the loveliest, pertiest rack of all time, then they ruined it with the Crone

The wildlings will be back next week for some old fashioned revenge on Thorne and co

Aryas storyline starting to drag

It was good to see Theon start to make amends for his sins

This show just proved once again that its still the best thing on tv
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:31 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I really enjoyed this one, didnt mind the relatively short amount of time spent on each character, they were just trying to please everyone by cramming all the main players into this one episode

Yes, its time to leave Dorne for good

Carice Van Houten might have the loveliest, pertiest rack of all time, then they ruined it with the Crone

The wildlings will be back next week for some old fashioned revenge on Thorne and co

Aryas storyline starting to drag

It was good to see Theon start to make amends for his sins

This show just proved once again that its still the best thing on tv
The thing that won't make sense if it happens to me is the Wildlings rising to avenge John Snow. Maybe Thormund but not many others.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 03:43 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The thing that won't make sense if it happens to me is the Wildlings rising to avenge John Snow. Maybe Thormund but not many others.
They would want to fight the night watch especially if it's new leaders are only in place because they killed someone for letting them across the wall.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:13 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
They would want to fight the night watch especially if it's new leaders are only in place because they killed someone for letting them across the wall.
This

As Davos said "you arent the only ones that owe your lives to Jon Snow"... they're gonna wipe out the Nights Watch
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:33 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Davos' line about knowing what Melisandre can do, their desire for her help, and quickly followed by her old lady body reveal, is a **** ton of foreshadowing that she will in fact resurrect Jon Snow imo.

The producers took liberty during the final minutes to illustrate to us just how powerful she is.
I presume it will kill her to do so.
[Reply]
Hawk 05:31 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

She has very nice boobs, no doubt, but not quite as nice as the one sand snake who showed hers to Bronn last season. Hers may be the very definition of perfect!
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:40 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
She has very nice boobs, no doubt, but not quite as nice as the one sand snake who showed hers to Bronn last season. Hers may be the very definition of perfect!
We should get a pole going...

[Reply]
manchambo 09:14 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
As mentioned, the entire premise of killing Jon (especially in show) is that he let wildlings through. The wildlings scarcely have choice but to attack NW.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:22 PM 04-25-2016
If the wildlings are smart they'll help Davos and the boys slaughter Thorne now before they can prepare and mount an attack on them.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 335
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Up